UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:27 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:54 am 

Wow! You captured some very interesting photographs there. Indeed, I can see the different shapes (not uncommon for them to change shape; sometimes due to just the lighting they produce). Both the boomerang shape and the classic UFO shape, are quite common among sightings reported.

It is also not unusual for people to see these craft when they look at the pictures, but they were not 'in the shot' that was taken at the time. I think the theory that holds the most reasonable explanation for that is the fact that digital cameras are capable of recording information faster than the human eye can. There has been a huge increase of sightings just as you've seen, after the fact, due to this phenomenon. The same holds true for ORB's as well for example.

I hope you will spend some time here going through the posts and researching UFO's, both here, and also what you can find online for other sightings in the areas you witnessed them.

Also a good idea, for future reference, to record the date, time, location, and any other details that you can remember.

It is sometimes long after the fact, even years, when researchers are able to determine that on such and such a date, several people recorded the exact same information as you did. For many different reasons, people do not always wish to share what they saw.

Thanks for posting those pics!

Tim