UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sun May 20, 2018 4:46 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:52 pm 
Unregistered
This article was in this weeks Merseymart a local newspaper that covers the Merseyside county, The report is by Tom Slemen a local Paranormal Investigator who i suppose is investigating this event, Tom Slemen is the writer of the well renouned Haunted Liverpool books. http://www.slemen.com
I will be scanning the report if anyone wants i can post the scan here?..
What the article said.
MYSTERIOUS OBJECT IS RETURN VISITOR TO CITY.

On the sunny afternoon of Wednesday July 25, Lee Jones of Anfield looked up from the back garden of his home and saw something which terrified and mesmerised him.
An enormous saucer-shaped craft emerged slowly from the cumulus cloads and hung in the sky.
The UFO was so large, a passing commercial airliner was dwarfed against it, leading Lee to estimate the inidentified craft's size as over a mile in diameter.
He ran in anad fetched his wife and mother-in-law, and they too saw the gigantic circular craft- the colour of 'grey gun-metal'-hanging in the summer sky as clouds drifted over its surface, obscuring the mysterious visitor.
After about fifteen minutes of peeping out from the clouds, the UFO was nowhere to be seen.
Had something its size taken off at high speed, a sonic bang would have rocked Merseyside, but no such boom was reported.
Lee's account is just one of many reports I have recieved, describing what might be one and the same gargantuan UFO.
Earlier this year in January, a Mr Fraser of Childwall was taking a nightly stroll down Menlove avenue when he noticed several lights in the sky.
Mr Fraser quickly realised these pinpoints of light were on some darker circular object of an enormous size.
The huge disc-shaped OFO moved slowly from the direction of Halewood across the sky, and Mr Fraser and a female passer-by watched it head towards Netherley.
THat same week, a geometric formation of lights was seen over Huyton, Page Moss, Dovecot and Broadgreen.
One witness, a pizza delivery man, said he saw a giant round object in the sky with a mixture of coloured lights which he estimated to be the size of the metropoliton cathedral the person he delivered to also saw this object and tried to video it.
Throughout June this same colossal UFO seems to have been seen by people in Dingle, Aigburth, Grassendale and Hunts Cross, and all these sightings where of a night.
A retired local Policeman called Colin and an aviation expert from Runcorn named Greg have joined forces to get to the bottom of the giant UFO sightings, and initially believed that the reports where misidentifications of the plant Venus, misinterpretations of aircraft landing and navigation lights and so on, but now they except that these explanations do not pan out.
Electronics expert Greg has built his very own radar unit using satillite dishes, and has even obtained data on the misterious mammoth UFO he has ascertained that it is almost a mile in length and hovers at an altitude of around 7,000 feet.
His collegue Colin was a confirmed sceptic until he saw the UFO during a sky watch vigil with five other people at Tarbock Green.
It blocked out the stars when it came into view at 3am says Colin and upon seeing the UFO he immediatly thought if this is hostile this plant is in trouble.
Is all this a prelude to a nova landing of a mothership in the near future? I don't think people will be ready if it is says Colin it could mean huge changes to this world if they decide to interfere with the religions and political organisations of this troubled planet.
___

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:24 am 

Why would They interfere with our religions? All it will take is for most of us to get to know Them ... and we'll probably all realize our religions are formed, based upon the political agendas of other times, when other civilizations had contact, and a few leaders took advantage of the situations, after the aliens left.
___

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:41 am 

It is really sad news for the people in this planet. I have read many [url=http://www.topaperwritingservices.com/review-ninjaessays-com/]ninja essays[/url] about this and I hope the problem will be resolved soon. We must alert to save ourselves.