UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:45 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:09 am 

I know that aliens and spacecraft are real. No one can tell me differently. I have my own experiences that no one can take from me. I understand skeptics. Unless they experience it for themselves why should they believe it right? right! ok. Soooo to all the ppl that also know they exist this is what i want to know, any thoughts being tossed out would be nice.... Why is it that whenever the government finds out about a spacecraft they immediately send out fighter jets to chase it off? I've seen it personally and in so many videos I can't even begin to count. Wikileaks claims we have actually engaged in hostile encounters with them in Antartica and they have the proof. Are we fighting them off because they are a threat? I find that hard to believe. They are so much more advanced than us that they could very easily just invade us and do as they wish. Is the government afraid that they have knowledge and leadership that puts the way of the world in jeopardy ie... governmental leadership, and they like they way democracy is. Are there several different races of aliens, some hostile and some not, and we have a signature on the hostile and immediately engage? wth is the deal with chasing them off? Inquiring minds wanna know : )

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:48 am 

Key1977 - (Good year - the year I met our 13 year old french exchange student & eventually made her my wife 11 years later). lol

Now then...... (deep breath)...

Your question is a question so many folks would like to have answered. Unfortunately, that is not going to occur any time soon. Personally. I know mankind has & is being manipulated by several different types of beings from various places, as well as dimensions. Some friendly. Others evil. (To OUR kind that is).

Our government made a deal w/ one type. Technology they will furnish, as long as the government looks the other way regarding abductions/ disappearences. These are the grays that have a program running that is attempting to achieve self replication via a natural bio-birthing process, as an avenue to the Godverse from which OUR souls came.

As something that never originated from it. They will never achieve it. If they could have they would have long ago. Corrupt program indeed. I feel Planet Earth is NOT the only place they are harvesting all different types of materials.

Another type walks the streets, works, plays & lives amongst us as someone your familiar with. But not THAT familiar.

Lastly to move closer to your question. Perhaps the military jet chases that are witnessed are just simply the ones we haven't been able to place our paws on? Yet...

Lucky them?

Just my thoughts - Don't kick me for them. For I AM a (rare) human form that
LIVES4LOVE.

Give*

Tu te touche la nuit!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:50 pm 

I agree and those are my thoughts exactly too, except I think one more thing that you didn't mention. I don't really believe the alien race that we have a deal with is actually helping us. yeah they give us minor technologies to keep our small little human minds busy. But as for the unified theory, the ability to travel as they do, and know all about the universe as they do, it is still not being revealed. And that leads me to believe they also have an end agenda that may be not so friendly.

Btw... also the year I was born and Elvis died! : )

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:25 am 

Well stated. I concur.

Tu te touche la nuit!