UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:31 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: UFO sighting over Hawaii
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:08 pm 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NW-3jAYONts&feature=feedlik

This is an 8-minute video. I have watched it three times, and can't find evidence of it having been faked.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:32 am 

I feel sad this video can not be seen.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:46 am 

Try this link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuF_gM6hLCI

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:46 pm 

Agreed. The footage is not faked. I seen several instances where even the clouds they where in lit up as they lit up. Now here are my curiosities: 1. why would 5 orbs stay in one area just looping and skattering about for at least 8 minutes? Did they wanna make it known to us that they were there intentionally? if so... why? And 2. i would like to know EXACTLY where in Hawaii this footage was taken.(any idea) I want to on a personal note check and see if it is along the magnetic lines of the earth. I wonder if they were actually "charging" up with polarization.

On another personal note: To just sit there and watch them maneuvering was beautiful, relaxing and entrancing. Lovely to watch.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:06 pm 

I don't know if this is the reason, but last night on C2C Richard Dolan talked about how more and more people every year are being exposed to the possibility that we are not alone, and probably never have been, as a species. He (Dolan) suggests that Disclosure will NOT come from any world governments; rather, it has been coming for hundreds of years - little bits and pieces at a time - to every civilization that's ever risen and fallen on this planet. Richard also made the point that it is US - THESE now living generations, who are present at a time when technology and archeology can work in tandem, and put together far more pieces of the alien puzzle than the generations of centuries past. He also warns that in this day of instant information, it is also the time of instant hoaxes perpetrated for personal gain, or to confuse the truth of the viable information.

Having been a contactee all my life, I can say that while my primary "Others"/Family do not appear to ever have been a threat to me or to the people of Earth, they cautioned me in my youth to beware of different groups of travelers who might eventually contact me. I was never told which ones were bad, or which ones had many agendas - perhaps not all of the agendas in my/our best interests - but nevertheless, I was cautioned, much the way any parent cautions children about readily talking to or going with "strangers." Their warning probably saved my life... for when I was 12 or 13, I was taken by 4 beings who were totally unfamiliar to me. They wanted me to agree to "go with them." They didn't say why or to where, but I knew in my gut that unless I agreed of my own free will to leave with them, their Laws or Overseers would enact some sort of punishment for abducting me. So they didn't. Instead, they dropped me in the middle of a huge field in a drifting snow storm, unconscious. If my great-grandfather had not come looking for me, and followed my footsteps in the snow to where I was first taken, I'd have died from exposure. He found me unconscious, some 50 feet beyond my last footprint, buried in the falling snow.

So, the more YouTube videos we can access, the more people world-wide can be made aware of the possibility of beings from other planets, other dimensions, and perhaps some who are traveling backward in Time to unravel secrets from our present activities, or traveling forward in Time from a parallel universe, to get a glimpse of what could happen in their future... But we must also be cautious about CGI-enhanced images, used to fool us. Just as the videos can be enlightening, they can also be used to deceive us. That's why we need to hone our gut feelings - our intuition - so we can not only see the hoaxes, but we can also feel them.

As for where, exactly in Hawaii, the footage was taken, I don't know. You might see if MUFON has any reports about it, or see if Above Top Secret has any further info on the poster of the clip.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:40 pm 

Tweaked,
Interesting story. These must be beings different than those I encountered. They took me with no permission. I don't know why, but they did. My encounter was one of an educational experience. There were things that I had to know and experience (in their eyes I suppose). I was hooked up to a cord that connected from the back of my neck/spinal cord that went to a machine and then connected to another exact device I was hooked up to that went to a being and the back of his neck/spinal cord.. The being was somehow connected brain to brain with me. He sent me images and knowledge that to this day I still don't fully grasp. He conversated with me using only his mind, and i the same with him. I traveled so far in space in such a small time it was bewildering. It feels weird to be able to say or think, yea , I've been to space! :) ( don't say it to often, but believe me the thought is constantly there). My beings had one purpose and only one purpose to educate me. Idk why. Idk why they picked me, or why they felt the need to do such a thing. But they did. I was also informed that they were in many contact's with Einstein as well. I have had 3 different contacts with these beings. One at the age of 5, again at 15, and again at about 27. Something tells me there will be more. I know I have a chip in my hand, it has started to raise over the past 5 yrs, it is always red and lifted slightly off the skin now. I have no desire to remove it. I even hurt my hand pretty bad 2 yrs ago, and refused to get an x-ray of my hand because I was worried it might break the chip in some way. The doctor noticed it and told me himself that it looked like a foreign object he thought I may have gotten when i injured my hand. Oh, no Doc, it has been there for 28 yrs. Believe me it is not from the injury. Never the less he says, we should x-ray it and remove it, your prone to infection with a foreign object in your hand. Well Doc, I haven't gotten one yet in 28 yrs. I doubt I will now. This object is part of my body. He looked at me like I was crazy. Ha! who could blame him? I know from experience I am being taught these things for a reason. I just haven't gotten as far as to know that reason. I look fwd to learning more. I have so many unanswered questions.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:52 pm 

I do have a couple of pics of my hand if your interested in seeing them. I dont know how to post them though! if so let me know how to post them. : )

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:08 am 

When you click on "post reply" you will see an option below the save/preview/submit boxes that says "Upload attachment". Click on that, (make sure your photos are on your desktop in .jpg form) and choose which photo you want to select, and click on it, then click on "add file." When you click on "submit" your photo(s) should be posted.