UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:21 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:59 am 
Unregistered
Hello again,
being an aussie myself it's been widely known here that in certain 'outback' places people have seen "nests of flying saucers and strange objects". On some of the remote cattle and/or sheep stations (known to most of you as ranches) jackaroos (cowboys) have claimed to have seen these 'nests', but being as they are they've never made a big deal of it. They see some pretty strange things out there. From time to time they'll chat with their mates (friends) down at the local pub and have a bit of a laugh about it. That's the typical aussie spirit. Picking up a phone and ringing authorities or scientific ufologists in Sydney would never enter their heads. (LOL) Their stories would result in nothing more than a "Struth!" or "Crikey!" from their mates. That's gospel.

Regards: Malfunc [sly]
___

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:27 am 

It's sad that more of them won't get on a computer with OUR forum and share their sightings. Could prove to be VERY interesting!
___

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 4:36 am 
Unregistered
Australia has one of the most interesting UFO histories....theres that missing kid in the cessna who flew with the UFO and never returned.
A very deadly encounter perhaPS CAUSED BY DECREASED BINDING OF THE WEAK FORCES IN THE ATOMIC STRUCTURE OF THE PLANE WHEN NEAR THE ufo.....
wEVE BEEN WARNED BY et ABOUT THAT HAPPENING....AS WELL AS THE ATOMIC VORTECIES CAUSED BY OUR BOMBS....
tHEN THERES COUNTLESS ufo VERSES cAR CHASES CAROSS THE DESERT NIGHTS.........
nOT TO MENTION THE STRANGE et/aBORIGONE CONNECTIONS THAT LIE JUST BELOW THE PERCEPTION OF US.
BERGLE
___

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:18 am 
Unregistered
Hi bergle,
you're absolutely right regarding aussie land having "the most interesting UFO histories".
Aboriginal cave paintings dating back 100's or possibly 1000's of years clearly depict strange beings wearing round glowing helmets with antennas. I remember the case of that young man flying the Cessna and was reporting what he saw over the radio and days later they found the wreckage of his plane.

Malfunc [;)]
___

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:36 am 
Unregistered
oH OH, THERES ANOTHER THEN, OVER THE NORTHERN WATERS (TAZMANIA?WHATEVER)
tHEY NEVER FOUND THIS AIRCRAFT OR ITS YOUNG PILOT.....
NZ too, must be included as well with australias illustrious UFO past,as there have been several very explicit and verified sightings there as well.
One picture by the navy,of ba saucer hovering over a cruiser or destroyer i disatinctly remember well.......
But theres plenty more where that come from....
Also a very famous sighting by a TV crew the night after a commercial pilot reported strange lights.....They followed the same flight path, and timimg ,for some to this day ,inexplicable footage.......
Theres good reason to keep up with Australian lore/////
Alice springs is just area 51 REVISITED, AND THERES ANOTHER NEW BASE TOO......
As ive said before...I believe that bthe US Gov,has sucked some measure of support for its world policy by promising Australia, canada,The UK etc that the back engineered stuff will be shared among the faithful.......
what else do they have to offer?
bergle
___

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:06 am 
Unregistered
Hi again bergle,
regarding "Alice Springs is just area 51 revisited...", about 40 klm s/w of Alice Springs is a top secret U.S. owned facility called Pine Gap. No trespassers are allowed on the road that leads to the base, apparently if a vehicle gets within a certain distance from this facility their engine literally dies. The U.S. government has been teeling people for years that it's nothing more than a satelite tracking centre. [i]Hmmm[/i]...

Malfunc
___

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:01 am 

Don't you believe it, a tracking station indeed.

It's a bloody secret research station, that you can be sure of.

I'd stay away from it if I was you.
___

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:31 pm 
Unregistered
Ahh, Pine Gap......(are there pine trees in australia?
Thats the other one i was referring to.....
Yes David, we wont be playing footsie near the wire........
(and well never touch the fence.....)so relax....Pine Gap is one very interesting place,.....
If i understand correctly, they claim to have some sort of long wave radio connection to their nuke subs through some antenna theyve sunk miles into the ground no?
And it is true a LOT OF SIGINT COMES INTO THER FACILITY FROM THE PACIFIC AND ASIA,as well as satelite comms.
But whAT THE HAY ELSE ARE THEY UP TO THERE?
___

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:13 am 

Ah ha, perhaps they are using what some refer to as gravitic communications........simultaneous communication to anywhere on the planet, which would be of some importance in respect to the timing of a nuclear attack, which must be coordinated with the position of the sun relative to the earth.

This calls for very exact calculations and simultaneous or instantaneous communication would be of value in this respect.

It could also be used to monitor conditions in space in terms of real time information.....no delay.
___

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:01 am 
Unregistered
Well, David.could they concievably do submarine comms this way?
I believe thats what they claim....Some form of elf or long wave transmissions to the subs under the water.....
Thats the cover anyway...they sunk an antenna a long ways into the ground for it.
Whos to say what they do besides.......
berg
___