UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:46 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:34 am 

Putting the antenna so deep under the ground cancels out any electromagnetic communications and it is probably encased in lead at the bottom of the hole.

With this they could be communicating with ET in real time.......no limit to distance with a simultaneous system.

It seems odd that they would have such extreme security in place unless they were hiding something extreme and a system capable of instantaneous communication with the stars would certainly hit the nail on the head.
___

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:35 am 
Unregistered
([url "http://www.project1947.com/kbcat/kbair0505.htm"]http://www.project1947.com/kbcat/kbair0505.htm[/url]) This a a great reference for this thread...
Youve captured my attention anyways....[crazy]
bergle
___

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:29 am 

Location: City of Redcliffe, just North of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
yer right there mate, we Aussie's are not ones to run off to the city folk and try and tell them what's out there.

most would think we don't know what we are talking about because we don't degree's from the top College's in the country (or overseas)

though I now reside and work in Brisbane. I am a country boy, and even back home in just the last few years we have been having a "flap" as they say, of our own, with an almost reliable series of sightings of "earth lights" matched only in one place in the (populated) world on mainland europe (denmark I think, I'd have to check)

and that is not the only oddity of the region.

we've known about all this for generations, but Melbourne and Sydney "Ufologists" have only just recently learned about it and some have acted like we are morons and know nothing. never mind that many people living in the region are very very educated, they live in the country so must be daft.

mean while this so called experts are TAFE qualified/Dropouts who don't work and are only smarter because they live in a city.. lol

ok let me stop,

(moderator feel free to dump this in the bin after reading it, heheh)
___

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:31 am 

they use Elf's in Submarines? wow does Santa know or are they the kind Tolkien wrote about? someone call Gary Gygax, we must act to free the elves!

heheheh [crazy] [;)]

(again moderator, feel free to bin this)
___

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:40 am 

Fred Valantich, apparently collided with something over Bass Straight between tasmania and mainland Australia (Victoria)

Australia's Area 51 is Salisbury Army Base in South Australia, which is conected to the Woomera Rocket Range which is a Restriced Zone used by British, Canadian, Australian, New Zealand and American Military Departments to test Nuclear weapons in thew 1950's (heard maralinga?)

Woomera Rocket Range is larger than Texas.

Pine Gap, is suppossed to be Secret, but most aussies know that it's run by the CIA, and is one of the only locations in Aus where "tresspassers" (loosely put) are met by US forces at gun point. these soldiers are said to often wear no rank or markings, but we know damn well they are american (be aware this is repeated stories, I have not experienced this myself)

it also enjoy's embassy status in that it is American land, not Australian
___

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:41 am 

Aboriginal perceptions? hhmm hang on let me ask my Duty Partner.. she's Aboriginal...

heheh, the perceptions you refer to are mostly held by elders called Gadaija (gad-aye-cha)
a form of witch doctor if you like
___

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:36 am 
Unregistered
i DUNNO,BEARDSY.....DONT UNDERESTIMATE THESE ELDERS PERCEPTIONS OF THIS REALITY....THEY HAVE FAR LONGER CONTINUOUS HISTORY TO RECALL THAN WE DO....
STAR ORIGIN STORIES ABOUND YA KNOW....EARTHWIDE.....
bergle
___

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:44 am 
Unregistered
Actually come to think of it bud...Id be interested as hell to hear exactly what they are saying about all of this stuff...
So interested, that im answering my own post ....but any light you can shed on the subject would be very much appreciated....
I can trade all kinds of primitive prophecy and lore for it too.....Sumeria?
The Hopi?Cuculcan?

Just ask will ya?at worst they can only say no....[crazy]
bergle
___

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:30 pm 

sightings are indeed going on everywhere. here is [b]my top ten[/b] including[b] Goulbourn, NSW, [/b][b]Australia.. [/b]oh! er that actuaLLY MAKES ELEVEN but these are all reports from pilots, so are seen as agood, reliable source. You probably know of most of them but maybe a couple you dont. I only go back as far as an event in 1944.
The outback would be a brilliant and private place for landings. Bergle and myself have spoke of the aboriginal artwork and history which shows signs of ancient contact?

[u]RAF / USAF and other pilots UFO sightings[/u]

[b]1. RAF Lakenheath-Bentwaters. [/b]A complex series of anomalous radar ‘sightings’ both from the ground and the air over East Anglia on the night of 13–14 August 1956.
This case sums up the UFO mystery partly resolved, but leaving many technical and human questions unanswered. UFOs were sighted visually from the air by the pilots of two fighter aircraft. One of the aircraft confirmed the sighting on its radar. The objects were tracked on three ground radar stations, with two control towers visually confirming the sighting. The objects were described as white and round and able to perform amazing changes of direction and abrupt changes of speed. Speeds were confirmed on radar at many thousands of miles per hour, way beyond the technology of the era.
[b]
[b]2. RAF Farnborough, Hampshire.[/b][/b] A close-range sighting of a ‘flying saucer’ by RAF test pilot Stan Hubbard in August 1950, followed by a multi-witness report of a similar UFO at greater distance by a group of RAF personnel. Investigated by the MoD’s Flying Saucer Working Party who dismissed both reports as “optical illusions”

[b]3. Exercise Mainbrace sightings, September and October 1952.[/b] These include both the RAF Topcliffe sighting and the sighting by Flt Lt Michael Swiney and Lt Cdr David Crofts from their Meteor jet of “three saucer-shaped objects” high above the West Country. This report was apparently confirmed by ground radar.

[b]4. Rendlesham Forest[/b] Although many aspects of this ‘classic’ case appear resolved, the initial sighting – by three USAF airmen – of a luminous object in Rendlesham Forest, outside the gate of RAF Woodbridge, early hours of 26 December 1980, remains a puzzle despite the contradictory nature of the witness narratives

[b]5. Alitalia UFO, 21 April 1991. [/b]Crew of airliner carrying 57 passengers from Milan to London sighted a dark, missile-shaped object which passed within 300m (980ft) of the aircraft at 6,700m (22,000 feet) above Kent. An unknown track was seen on radar at the relevant time. MoD and CAA investigation lists sighting as “an unidentified flying object.”

[b]6. On 11 August[/b] [b][#ff0000]1944,[/#ff0000] [/b]whilst over France, a Lancaster bomber crew of eight saw what they described as a huge disc-shaped object with a row of lights that dwarfed their aircraft many times over. Upon landing, the crew officially reported what they had seen and were told not to talk to anyone about it and not to record the information in their log books. In a time before the era of ‘flying saucers and UFOs’ and at a time of war, this case stands as a landmark sighting.

[b]7. Japan Airlines, 17 November 1986.[/b] Whilst flying a cargo plane from Iceland to Anchorage, Alaska, the crew observed three walnut-shaped UFOs. One of the objects was enormous, many times the size of their Boeing 747 aircraft. The pilot, Kenju Terauchi, described the UFO as being twice the size of an aircraft carrier. The objects performed extraordinary manœuvres and stayed with the plane for 400 miles (640km). The incident was also confirmed on ground radar.

[b]8. Belgium, night of 30–31 March 1990[/b]. Two F16s were ordered to intercept a radar-confirmed (three independent radar stations), triangular UFOs in the skies above Belgium. The case offers high-calibre witnesses – i.e. two F16 pilots – as well as multiple ground radar confirmations, airborne radar confirmations and target aircraft lock-ons. It also comes with an endorsement from Colonel De Brewer, the Deputy Head of the Belgium Air Force no less! But what raises the bar even further is a piece of physical evidence that is hard to ignore. A cockpit recording from one of the F16s captured the UFO performing a dive of 5,000ft (1,500m) in a matter of a couple of seconds, before levelling out and disappearing out of sight – a manœuvre impossible for terrestrial aviation technology.

[b]9. Tehran, Iran 19 Sept 1976. [/b]A midair encounter involving a fighter jet scrambled to pursue a UFO that was witnessed by people on the ground in multiple locations. The aircraft suffered unusual electrical interference as it attempted to fire an air to air missile at the target.

[#ff0000][b]10. 31 August 1954[/b] Sea Fury case, [b]near Goulbourn, NSW, Australia[/b] (experienced naval pilot, radar visual confirmation, independent ground witnesses, apparent intelligent responses to witnesses’ thoughts about possible collision)[/#ff0000]

[b]and the latest on CBS News[/b]
[b]11. [/b][b] 31 December, 2007 1215pm[/b][b] [/b]Mexican Air Force pilots filmed 11 unidentified flying objects in the skies over southern Campeche state, a Defense Department spokesman confirmed. A videotape made widely available to the news media ... shows the bright objects, some sharp points of light and others like large headlights, moving rapidly in what appears to be a late-evening sky. The lights were filmed on March 5 by pilots using infrared equipment. They appeared to be flying at an altitude of about 11,480 feet, and allegedly surrounded the Air Force jet as it conducted routine anti-drug trafficking vigilance in Campeche. Only three of the objects showed up on the plane's radar. "Was I afraid? Yes. A little afraid because we were facing something that had never happened before," said radar operator Lt. German Marin in a taped interview. "I couldn't say what it was ... but I think they're completely real," added Lt. Mario Adrian Vazquez, the infrared equipment operator. Vazquez insisted that there was no way to alter the recorded images. The plane's captain, Maj. Magdaleno Castanon, said the military jets chased the lights "and I believe they could feel we were pursuing them." When the jets stopped following the objects, they disappeared, he said. A Defense Department spokesman confirmed ... that the videotape was filmed by members of the Mexican Air Force. The spokesman declined to comment further and spoke on customary condition of anonymity. The video was first aired on national television [and] then again at a news conference ... by Jaime Maussan, a Mexican investigator who has dedicated the past 10 years to studying UFOs. [b]"This is historic news," Maussan told reporters. "Hundreds of videos (of UFOs) exist, but none had the backing of the armed forces of any country. ... The armed forces don't perpetuate frauds."[/b][b][/b]
___

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:14 pm 
Unregistered
See above reference file for australia alone!
youll find a link back there a few posts....the evidence is there from the forties onward......simpley giving credence to the multiple military and civilian pilots and atc`s
Radar operators, and the like is enough....
I remain convinced all these people saw and experienced what they described........
One cannot say it any more clearly than those who have given their testimony......
The real puzzle is the state of denial which the world seems locked into....
We are constrained to abet the conspiracy of silence or offer up our cedibility and standing in the social community for speaking of truthfull things which have proveably occurred....
Its a mental block....im not sure if it is inherant in our psyches or artificially produced and fostered electronically even augmented from time to time unbeknownst to us.......
Im sure there are broadcast means available to the Gov Boys to turn our minds into rubber stamps for their policy.....But two things im not sure of are this.....
one)is their sufficient means in place as yet to "cover the territory"completely?
two)Are they in the midst of implementing this network at this time?
(that is to say cranking it up now,as it were?)
I see indications of subtle thought pattern changes which lean toward acceptance of behavior we would normally shun and discourAGE in others....
These kinds of attitude changes seem to be commonplace to me lately....
Stuff people do and say without thinking seems so repugnant somehow....
I thank whoever made me that i was produced before the televisions ugly stranglehold on imagination took control of childrens lives....
My love of reading goes back to before the visuals needed to be supplied or it becaime boring....
I think the use of cannabis regularly But sparingly tends to screw up their electronic attempts to set up behavior patterns....thats a good reason thaT THEY PROSECUTE MERE POT SMOKERS TO THE POINT OF ISOLATING THEM SOCIALLY AND ECONOMICALLY....
OTHER MIND CLEARING SUBSTANCES ARE AVAILABLE AS WELL...SOME ARE THE INGREDIENTS OF COMMON SWAMP GRASSES OR OTHER.....SO CANNOT BE OUTLAWED EASILY....
WHEN THE" MIND NET "GETS TURNED ON FOR GOOD, WE WILL NEED ALL THE SHAMANISTIC RECIPIES WE CAN DEVISE TO COUNTER THE OVERWHELMING FORCE THEY PLan to unleash upon our very souls.....
bergle
___

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next