UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:30 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:07 am 

Quote:
The sighting of strange objects in the sky may actually predate the emergence of modern man. Perhaps the earliest depiction of cylindrical objects resembling spacecraft, with what might be their extraterrestrial occupants, are those carved on a granite mountain and on rocks on an island in Hunan Province, China. They have been assigned a tentative age of 47,000 years, which puts them within the time-span of Neanderthal man, predating modern Homo sapiens.

Boggles the mind doesn't it?

http://www.dark-truth.org/okt22-2006-2.html

Tim

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:13 pm 

Nah... but you already know my mind isn't normal.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:17 pm 

True, ya got a point there. LOL just kiddin'- couldn't resist!! :D

Tim

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:05 am 

I love this Neanderthal stuff, like grunts and groans from the back of the cave.

I don't doubt that ET visitations go way back, but I really have a problem with this primitive guys and gals stuff. We make one hell of a big assumption about this with little or no evidence to even support the idea.

Stone tools are not the work of half wits and morons, a lot of skill and intelligence is involved.

Give your average university grad a bunch of rocks and tell them to make the tools they need for their basic survival and see how far they get. It is doubtful that most would survive if they were depending on the results of their stone work.

Just look at what are referred to as prayer rings in Asia, as it is thought that one might speak with God through these rings or commune with those in the sky.

They date back 23 to 25,000 years to visitations from space and these rings are actually drawn from ET technology, minus the artwork.

The original emperor of Japan was believed to be a star person and those on the northern islands of Japan still practice their original beliefs concerning their ET heritage. This is why they are referred to as celestials.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:11 pm 

It would be quite an upset to the apple cart, to accept that ET pre-dated religion, by thousands of years.

How would the world cope with that, seriously. Our view of ourselves; entire societies have evolved with their identities based on what religion has taught them. And it didn't include ET.

The prophets, the bible, the strict principles and rules for living as decreed by whatever your interpretation of who your religions 'god' is.

Have we been living in psychological shackles since man first decided what was 'the truth'?

It feels like a huge dark cloud to me. Blanketing all of humankind to the real origins of the development of 'man' on this planet, right from the very earliest beginnings.

Is realizing that this is possibly the biggest lie ever told going to eventually free us to know the truth afterall?

Tim

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:19 pm 

The religious leaders, working with the world governments, will NOT let this happen! If they can't even yet admit that ETs exist, when people have been documenting sightings for hundreds of years, it would take a complete over-throw of all the world governments and The Vatican--all at once--to introduce this kind of sensibility to all of the world's inhabitants. There would have to be ships/crafts over ever major city and lots of little ones all over the globe to bring these political leaders and religious icons to their knees.

You think the world economic system is in peril now? If something like this happened, who would venture out to go to work? Who would venture out to plant or harvest crops? The turmoil would last for months and months, and by then, we'd have to re-build everything, including our economies.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:45 am 

I believe this puts a lot of our religious traditions on a whole new footing.

I do believe there are still many mysteries to be solved or even understood which are attached to religion and religious practices.

It would appear to me that we do have an ET heritage, all of us and not just the folks in Asia.

All over the world there are stories or legends concerning the leadership being of stellar origin and they can't all be wrong. In fact I doubt if any of them are wrong.

So if this is true why would it be so strange for some of us to find ourselves having encounters with ET and why on earth would it be so unbelievable to so many?

Can you imagine someone like Harper or Bush finding themselves separated from their security forces and face to face with ET on a saucer cruising the planet? :lol:

Kind of mind numbing picture eh?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:52 am 

I can't see Harper walking and chewing gum at the same time.

Tim