UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:06 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:23 pm 
Unregistered
Hi all! I'm new here but I have to show someone these photo's. I have been photographing the area over my neighbor hood all last week and I keep getting these round objects in the air at varying altitudes.
___

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:35 am 
Unregistered
I got video today of the objects. view it at [url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOlhWbVr3VU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOlhWbVr3VU[/url]
___

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:38 am 
Unregistered
Here is the other video...
[url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugKG4rm2a6w"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugKG4rm2a6w[/url]
___

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:19 am 

I had to freeze-frame this 2nd video several times before I finally found it! But yes... it's THERE! Good job! I know how difficult it is, most of the time, to get them in frame so that others can see what you did.
___

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:30 am 
Unregistered
Thank you for verifying that because when I loaded it on you tube all I received was ridicule. I have some new photos about 30 but I'll post only a few here from today. I wrote to a few people who I thought might be interested in coming out here. Hi, My name is Fred Dinwiddie and I live in Narrows, VA. Giles County, USA. I have been taking photos like the ones attached for 3 weeks now over and around my community. I have reported some to MUFON but never hear back other than an auto responder. I am the father of 5 children and have had a stable marriage for 17 years + , my wife and I run a home business/kennel. I took 12 photos in the past two days alone of objects and a few questionable things too in the trees too. Many have been disks and orbs. My video has to be slowed down frame by frame to see a disk fly overhead from tree line to tree line. And I have another showing 2-4 flying in the distance. All are daytime photos and early evening. Some are shot at a 45 deg. angle and some are higher. I have attached a few photos for your consideration. I have at least 35-40 in 3 week period. If you have someone with equipment who can investigate this or who wants to investigate this please let me know. Thank You, Fred Dinwiddie 334 Piney Mountain Rd. Narrows, Virginia 24124 540-726-3334 Day or Night
___

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:58 am 

dinwindy7 those are amazing video's. Is it just very recently that you have seen these UFO's or is this common where you live. I hope you are able to post more pics. Thanks for posting that; looking forward to more!!

Tim
___

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:26 pm 

My MUFON Section Director sent me these last night.

These are pretty awesome.
___

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:35 pm 
Unregistered
Hi , thanks, I take pictures almost every day now and in 5 out of 13 , I get an object. It is starting to become a compulsion. I have posted some more photos below. I am also getting photo's now of what may or may not be beings...it's hard to say because trees and leaves can create illusions. The first picture I am posting is representative of that. I don't know for sure if that is an alien ship above the telephone wires and it looks like a semitransparent alien ...just to the right of it , looking out at me. I have two more similar to this. Since the photo was taken from the drivers seat through the passengers side window of my van - shhhh...(while driving) it's hard to pinpoint exactly where I photographed it but it was somewhere along my way to the store.
___

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:46 pm 

...And, here is a UFO hovering over the San Fernando Valley, north of Mt. Lee. I don't know if the police helicopters saw it or not, but they hovered there above the Hollywood Sign for several minutes.
___

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:30 am 
Unregistered
Those are great. I wish I could get better zoom capability. I used to have a great camera for this but my Beagle literally chewed it up. I still have yet to here from the Virginia or National MUFON about some of these photos though. Do they usually follow up on these things or are they so busy with reports that they can't get back to someone?
Fred
___