UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:59 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Strange Green Lights.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:04 am 
Unregistered
Many of you have probably used Google earth or at least know what you can use it for. Well i was searching the internet for UFO pictures or videos and i came across this one video. The video shows this person using Google earth and Shows these green lights that look like they are suspended in mid air. ( They are above the sea. ) Now you could say that they could be islands, that are not focused right. I do think that is not right because these lights are way to Bright, you can also see the glow around the objects. You could say these where faked or somehow made up. Well that idea did come into my head, so i got Google earth myself and searched for these abjects. I followed this guys video, step by step and after a few seconds. I came across the same lights myself, now this proves that this is really their, for all to see. So please have a good look at these images and give me your views. I took a picture of the island that it is near and then zoomed in for a closer image. Just so you have an idea of where it is.
___

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:12 pm 
Unregistered
There have been all kinds of things reported found on google earth....the technology is
by now standard proceedure,and many applications are possible....
This scouring the earth for anomalies, is a new and fascinating subject that is in its infancy as yet.We are just getting started....
Perhaps bebop may be able to explain any photo anomalies which may cause this phenominon....
My first thought would be atmospheric electric phenoms...
The second thought that comes to mind is that if its not a plasma or other electric phenom,its something to do with sunlight reflection off water vapours ....??
These are the few guesses i can come up with....heres a bigger blow up....
bergle
___

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:23 pm 

At my first basic look I can see that this item has a three dimensional attuide. That means that it has shodows which give it height and denisity. It also responds favouable to the computer. I call that a live image. I will need to transfer this to my Photoshop computer later today as my internal link is not working right now.

Bebop
___

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:03 pm 
Unregistered
Thanks for your replies, and that you are looking into this. Why don't you search for these lights yourself using Google earth. I have put the link below of the original video, it will show you how to find the lights. It is not something i have made or anything like that. It is there for all to see. There is also another picture i have on my other Pc. It is a Screen shot of and object i took a picture of, i found this object in area 51. ( well west from their. ) I took the screen shot in early 2005. I then posted the picture on the internet, another forum. Then a while after the picture got took off the website and the original place on Google earth was changed. It totally looks different now. I will post that image soon.
___

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:05 pm 
Unregistered
The link i posted does not seem to have been attach to the other mail, well here it is anyway. This will show you how to find the Glowing green lights using Google Earth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jF6Xk4mbHI&mode=related&search=
___

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:29 pm 
Unregistered
Are you sure you didnt have us looking at an antenna like structure r thing in area 51 a while back?
bergle
___

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:51 pm 
Unregistered
No i have never took any pictures of any kind of antenna but i now have found the other photo i told you i had on my other pc. I Found this North/West from Area 51, My picture of this object is different from the image Google have given us to see now. You may think by looking at this, that they do look similar. You could even say that the pattern is similar in the middle, this was not always what it looked like though. When i first found this it never had such detailed paths. If you compare them and look closely. You will see that they have differed a lot. It looks to me that the thing that was there has been moved. So the pattern you are seeing now is its creator, that it left behind.

The first two pictures are the older ones and the other two listed 2007 are the new ones. COMPARE them. I know for sure they have changed this image.
___

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:30 am 

I'll spend some time looking and measuring these photos, It will require several days work, so hang in there. At first look I do see differences, but a few years can make changes in just about anything.

Bebop
___

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:17 am 
Unregistered
Yeah, this is the picture that was posted before...i dont know what you got there, but the last time we got this picture it must have been the altered version because we looked at this and it looked sifferent...Airbrushed perhaps?
Thanks ill see if i can dig up the old thread....
bergle
___

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:24 pm 
Unregistered
Another Very interesting story i have followed before hand and am still following. Is a man called Bob Lazar, you may have heard of him before. This guy said in many interviews and written documentation, about how he worked at Area 51 and a very secret base around 7 miles from Area 51. Called S4, S4 is the real test ground for military Crafts and Maybe Extraterrestrial Crafts too. I think that S4 was made so that everyone that was focusing on area 51 did not think to observe any where else. So that they could still Carry out there tests. The links below are interviews with Bob Lazar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNqtiMb9TtM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8j-BPOHPVXE

Please watch these video interviews and listen to what he says. Also please look up any information that is said in this video.

Here is his website too, all information about Area 51 and S4 is listed Here.

http://users.skynet.be/bob.lazar/www.boblazar.com/closed/index.html
___