UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:09 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:00 pm 

I know for a fact that UFOs can cloak themselves in a vapor and look like clouds. I have never seen one turn into something that appears to be an airplane. However, they can also disappear altogether to the naked eye, and the only way to know they are still there is if radar can pick them up on a scope, or if you're using a camera that can do it. Night vision goggles is now becoming a great tool (if anyone can afford them) to locate them, as well. I don't think I'd ever say for certain they cannot imitate a plane, but my question about that would be - if they're doing it, is it physical? Or are they affecting our perception of what we think we're seeing?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:44 pm 

Well, it is not exactly camouflage, but the impact with terrestrial air; it is like the two waves thah a ship produces...the foam waves at every side and also there you could see in distance something like a plane ;-)

For the UFOs we know they use "concealment devices" and with those, you can't see them 'cause perception of sight is different. Do you remember Star Trek movies and the hidden Klingon ship?
So, if someone would say to you "oh you are dreming" well, remember them that there are evidences that other races came to visit this planent 15,000 years ago before the man and from that time they come back to see how we proceed, in awaiting to reveal themselves to the terrestrial population.
[Currently this revealing, is only for certain subjects chosen by them]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:04 pm 

I presume, dad, you're referring to THIS incarnation of mankind... There is now evidence to strongly suggest that mankind has been here for millennia, and have destroyed ourselves time-after-time. Some of the most recent archeological finds seem to show that our ancestors were every bit as violent as we presently have become. Either after every obliteration, either just a handful survive to begin population again, or we're constantly being re-seeded by the Others. Of course, there has always been interference in how we develop - brought about by one or more of the civilizations of Others who decides to come to Earth and "tweak" us in hopes of making us better people. At least I hope that is their purpose. Apparently the hostility in the human race has not yet been bred out! :o

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:26 am 

And here too we are in perfect agreement! Maybe it's because humans have evolved much faster than the planet man has only 15,000 perhaps 20.000 years compared to the age of the planet and in such a short time has managed to bring to destruction many things, especially himself.

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 12:59 pm 

Tweaked wrote:
I know for a fact that UFOs can cloak themselves in a vapor and look like clouds. I have never seen one turn into something that appears to be an airplane. However, they can also disappear altogether to the naked eye, and the only way to know they are still there is if radar can pick them up on a scope, or if you're using a camera that can do it. Night vision goggles is now becoming a great tool (if anyone can afford them) to locate them, as well. I don't think I'd ever say for certain they cannot imitate a plane, but my question about that would be - if they're doing it, is it physical? Or are they affecting our perception of what we think we're seeing?

I have photos of what I thought was a brilliant red sunset but on closer inspection turned out to be an unusual cloud over the sun with striking hieroglyphics.