UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:36 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:45 pm 

In my country and city seems we had other visitors. At present time I can't post any picture 'cause they are under analisys to check if are real or fake, but from now it looks as is all rwal and this time they landend near a big route and place with peoples. The only possible way to do this is some kind of problem to an engine or that they begin to show their presences. I have seen the place and it looks as many others, but still something different and only in that field... I don't know what to think about and for that I wait the result. Anyway when it will be possible, I'll let you know all about, also if is a fake for kidding us.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:59 pm 

:mrgreen:

Last edited by dad on Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:00 pm 

At todays's date it looks as it was/is a fake. We asked for real evidences but till today nothing came here, so the only supposing is in relation to some fake someone tried to give us. We are always alerted for sightings 'cause we know there is the person who makes confusuone, but there is also the one who tries to confuse and make us pass as crazies/allucinated... but we are not!

If there will be something more I'll let you know, as it it must be. Very strange this year sightings have been not a lot, in my country. Probably they don't like politics, as I don't!

Sorry for the inconvenience