UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:13 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:34 pm 
Unregistered
Aloha, Lastnight i was fishing in Sai kung, which is the place has not many buildings and not many light. me and 2 of my friends were fishing under the dark sky but we could see some lights behind the mountain. we start fishing at 10:30pm, about 11:30-12:00, i was the 1st one saw something bright behind the cloud and flying around, and gone in just 3 seconds, at that moment, i ran to tell my friends, and tell them to see again with me. Bingo!! it show up again, same location with very bright orange light behind the cloud, it moved so fast with same path, up and down from the mountain to the sky (behind the cloud), my friends 1st reaction said, just someone using flash light to shine to the sky, i was argueing with them, but the light that i am so sure was behind the cloud. because the light has stay there for long, almost 3-5 mins, still fly around and the reason to make my friends to believe which was the light has became so bright sometime and they could see the shape of the UFO, ofcoz it was behind the cloud, i couldnt see so clear, but 2 of my friends told me they saw the shape of the UFO. it last for almost 10 mins, and finally the UFO flying roundelay ( about 6 rounds) and gone.

Before i talk to me friends i saw UFO in UK, they never believe me. now they said their life have changed, they believe me and believe in UFO.
___

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:36 pm 
Unregistered
AHH buddy, you left out the decription of its shape!
was it a saucer? or was it a cigar?
did it fly away?or did it just wink out and dissapear?
bergle
___

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:21 am 
Unregistered
[reply]AHH buddy, you left out the decription of its shape!
was it a saucer? or was it a cigar?
did it fly away?or did it just wink out and dissapear?
bergle[/reply]

oh yes. it was a saucer, i couldnt see so clear, but 2 of my frds saw the shape and i was calling my girlfriend to let her know at that moment.
The flying saucer was behide the thin cloud, it last for long, about 5 mins? really have no idea how long did it last but it was too interesting to look at it flying up and down with zZz path, with orange light, sometime when it staible, the light became so bright.

before it disappeared, it flying roundly, about 4 to 5 rounds and gone down behind the mountain.

one thing i would like to tell, we could see the aeroplane and their paths so clear, but about 90 degree to the right, the level of the flying saucer must much lower then the aeroplane.

i am now in HongKong discuss.com talking about it in Chinese, ofcoz so many people not believe,laugh and make joke but there is one reported his/her frds saw the UFO about the same time but in difference location, which is the otherside of mountain. so it is not only me and 2 of my frds saw it, someone saw it too.
___

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:35 am 

Thanks for letting us know. Keep a camera with you. Even a cheap one can catch some important things!
___

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:25 am 
Unregistered
Hi roisu, one thing i forgot to ask, is was the UFO over chinese mainland?
or over hong kong itself?
from your report it is difficult to determine....
Was there any indication the aircraft you saw were chasing it or investigating it?
did it head for china?or?
Good Hunting!
bergle
___

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:54 am 
Unregistered
An interesting jellyfish shaped UFO was reported over Shanghi, roisu...see if you hear any details in the news over there....thanks a picture would be a great bonus for comparison to one seen in florida...bergle
___

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:40 am 
Unregistered
sorry for late reply.
it sounds interesting with jelly fish UFO~ I gotta find information to see~
and new photo from me to disscus~ i will post it up in the next step~
thanks for sharing the jelly fish UFO~~[;)]
___

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:01 am 
Unregistered
Hello, roisu, how are you?I was going to send you a PM if i didnt get a reply soon!I hope all is well.....[crazy]
The jelly fish UFO is only one of several UFOs ive heard of that apear alive......i hope you can get more info...
My regards to your Granmum and family...
thanx bergle
___