UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:09 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:13 am 

[reply]Those are great. I wish I could get better zoom capability. I used to have a great camera for this but my Beagle literally chewed it up. I still have yet to here from the Virginia or National MUFON about some of these photos though. Do they usually follow up on these things or are they so busy with reports that they can't get back to someone?
Fred[/reply]

You have to STAY ON THEM! I've submitted several to local MFON, and unless I badger them with e-mails, I never get feed-back. KEEP TRYING. They will get fed up and e-mail you back. (But notice above... NOW my Section Director is forwarding photos to ME!!!) Perseverance, my friend...
___

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:09 pm 
Unregistered
Here is a new one from yesterday July 2nd, 2007. A airplane is flying high above it. There is a disk shaped object down below and also an object going through the vapor trail of the airplane towards the top of the picture. If you look at the close-up photo ...if you look really hard there is a almost invisible pattern (odd shapes and patterns that can only be noticed by adjusting the contrast and brightness of the original picture), very faint impression of a bigger object as if the disk is the only thing viewable but in reality (maybe) the rest of the object is cloaked. Anytime I get one of these disks on film or an orb on film there are always two to four smaller objects spaced evenly around it. Also the last one is a picture of the DOD car (I think) that keeps driving by my house. This is the third time I've seen it drive by since my initial upload of a video to you tube and reported sighting to MUFON.
Disregard any thought of trying to see any pattern because the image uploaded of the closeup is now distorted. Sorry.
___

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:09 pm 

Those are truly interesting shots. I find I'm getting more now during the day... and those didn't start until after I went to Sedona, AZ in 2006 (March) to do a documentary. The UFOs (one time as many as 6!) hovered over all the film shoot areas. And a couple followed me all the way back to LA from Sedona. Since then, the night critters have been prevalent, and daytime shots have become often.
___

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:39 pm 
Unregistered
Saaay buddy, these are amazing shots!
The very frequency of the oportunities to snap them has me wondering what is going on down there...(thats the state with the three letter agency isnt it?)
That sure looks pretty official for a passer by too....
Keep up the great work!
by the way, you may want to see Julepits photos in the gallery thread, and is it OK to put a few of yours in there too?
great shooting!
bergle
___

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:40 pm 
Unregistered
Neat! Was your documentary about UFO's?
___

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:44 pm 

It was a segment made for Canadian TV ... about UFOs, actually. It's never been shown on US TV. I was regressed, and then they conveniently had a debunker saying I wasn't authentic... But at least I got my only trip ever to Sedona paid for, the food, AND I got to see daytime UFOs for the first time. I think THAT counts for something![angelic]
___

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:06 pm 
Unregistered
Isn't it funny how media, production companies like to stir it up just to get sponsors then take the position of "riding the fence" or remain impartial. It happens all the time. The consumer reports on small news stations act as if they are defending the little guy until the corporation who has wronged the little guy walks in to the news station and plops down advertising money.
Makes you wonder who's funding them doesn't it?
I've seen it happen. Then the little guy is all but forgotten. I've also experienced the same thing when related to articles about dogs and dog breeding ...the AKC always has something derogatory to say about mixes like Cockapoos and Others.
___

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:07 pm 
Unregistered
I never let the AKC influence me when picking out a good wolf cross pup...So far four for four have been right on....now looking for another though, as soon as i get moved out of this town....(the wolf dogs do better in the country...)and so do i....[cool]
The Radio, the TV the GOV BOYS....all same same ....
Its time for the prudent to put their heads down and shut up...if they know whats good for them....
The rest of us will just have to take our chances....[crazy]
Your pictures are really wild.....i hope that you dont get too many of that white victoria though....bewary....bergle
___

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:54 am 
Unregistered
Hi , Thanks for the comp's. on the pictures. I've always wanted a wolf hybrid. I think you'll like the photo's I'm attaching to this post . I took them today. I'll experiment with copies by inverting the color and other things to see what they look like.

Now that they're uplodaed the third one looks corrupted...
___

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:15 am 
Unregistered
I get the impression that the picture(i shoot you back a blow up of the globe)
is of a fair size object, judging form relative hieghts of the both aircraft...
Can you estimate diameter or any size estiamtes on the things..?
UAVs?Mancarrying?or room for a small green man only?
The first ones looked somehow smaller than this last...were they at a lower altitude?
Dont stop taking thos pics!
How many have you seen max at one time?
Have they interacted at all(merging-formation flying-other manouvers?)
Speed?any other details you can think of...?
Are you near any airbase, test center for weapons and systems?or anything that may be launching these things from our side?
I guess thats about all i can think of...any more info may be a great help any little thing....do you feel effects when they pass over(besides initial shock?)
Thanks bergle
___