UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:47 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Ufos over drill rig....
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:44 am 
Unregistered
Bebop addressed this to my email yesterday for some why reason, he couldnt get to the forum from where he was at (thats another story....)i assume i am to post these but if not oh well.........[blush]
Here it is in blow up and origonal sixze...bergle
___

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:19 pm 

He should access the forum with no problem. The server is now hosted in Ontario – Toronto. Belop should contact his internet provider to complain about this.
___

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:49 am 
Unregistered
hi~
I was thinking~ the people who have chance to take a pic of UFO are really lucky.
and this post show the snap shot high speed...amazing~[:)]
___

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:05 am 
Unregistered
Yes, i cannot help thinking there is just too many pictures, now we have digital cameras so many more have been shot....
This is what one would expect if the saucers were real and the amount of people with cameras was multiplyed a hundred fold.....
The availability of software to alter or produce fakes does not indicate that a great majority of the photos are faked.....
In fact the hoax factor is not as great as the debunkers want us to believe....IMHO
bergle
___

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:15 pm 
Unregistered
[reply]
hi~
I was thinking~ the people who have chance to take a pic of UFO are really lucky.
and this post show the snap shot high speed...amazing~[:)]
[/reply]

Yeah, you have to be in the right place at the right time. It's incredible how some people manage to get literally hundreds of UFO pictures, yet others have never seen any...
___

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:31 pm 

That's a good point Berg. If we provided a camera to each person say, in the province of Ontario, specifically to take pictures in the sky, it would only increase the body of evidence that already exists wouldn't it. At any given time on any day there would be more pictures of UFO's captured, not that we don't essentially have that now, but think of the possibilities in sheer number alone. There would be whole sections of newspapers with shots of the day.

I just don't understand why I get nowhere with my camera no matter where I am, while others capture pictures so effortlessly. There has to be more reason to that than just being in the right place at the right time. I think it's a sort of 'gift' that some have and others just don't. Intuition maybe? Looking at a place more by design than accident? Being able to 'see' that something is going to happen in a particular spot at a particular time something like a gifted psychic can do. There does seem to be some concurrent talents among the lucky ones.

Timbit
___