UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:09 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:00 am 

I think the league is too intrusive with the nets and capture mechanic for what it offers. I dread having to use nets forever. If they want bestiary to remain they should autocapture yellow/red beasts on kill. You will never regret to buy chaos orbs poe, action now!

I'd like for the yellow/red beasts to remain. They offer a decent variety to encounters, although they may want to tone down drops from yellow beasts slightly and improve drops from red beasts in turn. The crafting part does have a bit of potential if the UI gets refined and such, so it should stay if they can be bothered improving it. But definitely no nets!

I'd personally vote "yay." I think there was a ton of effort put into making this an interesting and unique mechanic, and I'd like to see it stay around. Beastcrafting does offer a bunch of useful crafting recipes you can't get elsewhere. But I think it definitely needs a few changes:

1. No more nets. Either we auto-capture all rares/uniques, or nets just becomes a special action with a short CD. But no more actual net items.

2. Red beasts occur roughly as often as they do now. They occur far too rarely as it is, but having them suddenly occur 1/2 as often (or less) would feel awful.

3. Clean up the Beast Altar UI. Allow us to close categories.

4. Clean up the Bestiary. Let us delete/release beasts through the menu we no longer want so we can make room for new ones, along with using Beast Orbs through the menu as well, rather than having to do it in person at the damn cages.

You can use your super rare spider/bird/whatever that is the main component of the split or 30% qual recipe and lose it because you've decided to craft a random crap beforehand and your very rare red beast was used because it was the last of its type. https://www.u4gm.com/