UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:46 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:42 am 

On the run up to christmas, I was working shifts, and had to get up at 5 AM . It was obviously still dark then, and when I looked out of our kitchen window one morning, I could clearly see an orange sphere in the sky. It was brighter than a star and a larger and didnt "twinkle". It wasnt moving , it was just there.
I thought it may have been the space station , or something similar and put the thoughts out of my head. Over christmas my wifes brother came round and was telling us he bought a telescope for his son, so I said that I`d seen this orange sphere in the sky and he said he`d seen it aswel. He said he would use the telescope to see what it was. but to my annoyance, it was cloudy for about a week. Anyway, 3 days ago, I was on a different shift and went outside at about 5.30 in the evening for a smoke. While we were outside, I looked up and saw the same orange orb in the sky witnessed by 2 others and proceded to tell the story of what I saw the week previous and how my wifes brother might be able to tell us what it is. Low and behold, last night, I read on the internet, that my local rag had a UFO story in it this week about a man who saw an orange sphere in the sky on christmas night....strange coincidence I was thinking. I was spending a lot of time outside tonight, after it stopped raining again, but didnt see anything other than aeroplanes and stars.
Just thought I`d post this up

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:07 am 

Ifcevans, good for you! I've never seen an orange one, but last March in Kingman, AZ my mother and I watched a red one as it seemed to follow us TO dinner, and then home FROM dinner. I'd already had some sightings that week, just across the river in Nevada, so it didn't surprise me, but it freaked my mother out just a little. :shock: She survived... :mrgreen: