UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sat May 25, 2019 2:01 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:26 pm 
Unregistered
Good old bob lazar...Like a bad penny he keeps showing up.....John lear vouches for him(if thats any reccomendation!)
And i actually "like" the pair of them,i find their ufo flying disc mining on the backside of the moon stuff pretty cool...
I just cant make up my mind if theyre BSing us and enjoying the game, or if theyre dead serious half the time...
Still too many things theyve blurted out have returned to me from other avenues....i just wonder sometimes if the confirmations are mere echoes of the stories theyve told comming around on the "big guitar" again or not...
bergle
PS are you sure youve never posted under the name Black-ops?
___

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:43 pm 
Unregistered
I do not remember my old name i used, it was quite a while back. Thanks for reading my mail about Bob Lazar. I have followed lots of stories and videos of him, he is very interesting, as his stories show some truths. You can defiantly see that he is an scientist as he knows his stuff. You can not go and learn this stuff in your local library and remember it of the top of your head. It is just not possible, you can see he is educated in his area. All his places of where he was educated are real, also when confronted with numerous questions about where he was taught and where he has worked. It all rings TRUTH. I Even have a picture of his id card and more stating that he had worked at Area 51 and S4. It Also says what he was paid, well he worked there. So it does show proof, for what he says. If you read through his site that i posted you before. You will find many stories explaining where he worked, his education. Also what he saw well going there and being inside.
___

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:47 pm 
Unregistered
" Area 51 is bait for all to be blinded by and keep us from what is really going on "
___

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:33 am 

I don't know what's with this Bob Lazar. Seems he's pretty much been debunked over the years. Might be worthwhile checking this out:

[url "http://www.v-j-enterprises.com/sflazar.html"]http://www.v-j-enterprises.com/sflazar.html[/url]
___

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:33 pm 
Unregistered
That damn Staunton Friedman is one indefatiguable war horse isnt he?
Heres one Scientist who is worth listening to.....his excellent reasonings and debunkings are the hallmark of a sharp and inquiring mind,that will not be sidetracked with BS.
If i were to pay attenton to anyone on the UFO issue, it would have to be somebody who has the intelligence and the absolute reason that Staunton displays in all his proclaimations and statements about the UFO deceptions and false leads.
This is a good site to read a little further than just confirming the Lazar story which he also debunks with facts and reason...not the usual double speak that we must decipher....
Here is one of a kind, and the go-to guy for solid UFO information....
bergle
___

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:12 pm 

I can't say I believe everything Bob Lazar has said over the years, but I was IN Las Vegas the night he came forward LIVE with George Knapp to do his original expose. I believed what he said then ... and I believe what he said [i]then[/i], still...
___

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:26 pm 
Unregistered
Well? what DID he say?
I think Lazar has some inside dope or John Lears in on the hoax....he did take John out into the desert near A51,and according to John an unusual aircraft or whatever, was observed....
It is also very possible that Lazar has had some fancy alterations done to his head out there....He mentions the fact that they did "debrief him", and i know for fact that theres a plethora of mind altering going on by those who want to keep the status quo......
It is entirely possible Lzar has undergone such things...
bergle
___

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:08 am 
Unregistered
Sorry folks, but I'm afraid there's absolutely nothing anomalous about those "green light" images. They're the result of image splicing. The satellite photos of the islands were taken at a much higher resolution than surrounding ocean. The apparent green glows are blurred, very low resolution images of the islands themselves. The high-res photos were then spliced into the map at the same coordinates, leaving the periphery of the low-res photos bleeding out around the edges. Google Earth and Google Maps are constructed by people from numerous different satellite images, taken at vastly different resolutions. Generally, land areas are imaged at a higher resolution than water areas, and populated and otherwise interesting areas at an even higher resolution than that. There are bound to be apparent anomalies where these images are spliced together.
___