UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:05 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Recognize This?
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 5:14 pm 
Unregistered
A beunos aires photgrapher has taken several shots of this thing, and is seeking info as to others sighting it.may/2007
from C2C files......
bergle
___

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 8:05 am 
Unregistered
How about this?
linda Moulton howe has been circulating this picture and would like anyone with info about it to contact her at earthfiles.com
You might let us in on what the hay it is as well?
bergle
The last pics a british drone for comparison....
___

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 2:51 am 

I've seen other pix of this same craft - close-ups - and [i]those[/i] have either been [i]photo-shopped[/i] to be marked with a language that looks suspiciously like [i]KLINGONESE[/i] ... or there's truly an Empire out there ... and they are somethng right out of STAR TREK.

I listened to Linda last night on C2C, and it surprised me a little to hear that Linda thinks this is [i]The Real Deal...[/i] but HER reasons are because someone with great credentials saw something just like this when the woman was in Sequoia National Park more than 2 years ago, and the Ranger tried to convince her it's a government drone that helps patrol the area and look for wild fires, etc. and this woman told LMH that she doesn't buy the Ranger's story.

So, it's hard to say if it's OURS, THEIRS, or a combined effort ... with a little photo-shopping by an avid photographer to add a little spice to the puzzle.
___

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:14 am 
Unregistered
There is some theory the writing is based on ancient japanese type of script as well.
The shared symbols compared are very impressive.
The size of the thing seems to be in the realm of a drone or large model.
It must be remotely controlled or piloted by tiny beings....
Dave thinks the electrostatic type of drive that has been theorized of late may be the motive power...
bebop tells me hes not so sure all the photos that have come from more than one source by now, have been retouched...so theres a chance from two angles at least besides Linda that it is a real flyer......
If so it may be not healthy for humans to ride in this type of craft yet....Either due to effects of the propulsion unit, or the limits of the amount of wieght that can be lifted with the technology .
A larger version must be on the way if this has proved to be a feasable drive unit....
bergle
___