UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Tue May 21, 2019 7:58 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:20 pm 
Unregistered
on the morning of 5-24-07 at aproximately 4:00 am in the city of chandler, arizona, i witnessed for the first time the awesomeness of these beings (their craft anyway).

engaging in semi-routine midnight stargazing, i noticed an object that first appeared to be a very bright star i hadnt noticed. all of a sudden the object started moving at an apparent high rate of speed, given the distance estimated from the craft. though, it wasnt the movement that caught my attention. the almost spontaneous pulsation of the vibrant lights was a factor i had to take into consideration.

now this ufo (as i will continue to call it), proceeded to glow bright and slowly fade away, repeating this process several times. it then appeared to just simply vanish. i dont know if it stoped pulsating and became stealthed or if it left earth's atmosphere. i honestly dont know. then, almost immediately as the object disapeared, a white helicopter flew almost directly over my house. the motive of both the ufo and helicopter of course are both unkown and most likely have nothing to do with eachother.

i know what i saw. from the time i witnessed this event (a little over 2 hours now), i have exclaimed numerous times the word "incredible". and rightfully so, it was one of the most incredible moments of my life.
___

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 4:19 pm 
Unregistered
Welcome to the world of the mind blown ......
Awsome is the correct word,and i admire your resilience..most would be dazed for some time after their first sighting...
You certainly are located in the right area for enhanced chances of a sighting.
Another, and perhaps you will begin to keep a camera handy and your eyes on the skies...
please make yourself at home here...(Thanks for such prompt reportage!)
bergle
___

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 10:43 pm 
Unregistered
thanks bergle. yes, i might consider having some sort of camera on me next time i stargaze.

and i do infact feel almost "dazed". though, it is most likely the feeling of being awe struck. like i mentioned before, if this was not the product of superior intelligence, then absolutely nothing will change. aliens will exist regardless.
___

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:56 am 
Unregistered
When the bug bites, it leaves a predictable series of reactions ill tell you......!
you are not alone even if they never say hello,......
Many of us have seen and been transported....
its like the big glacier fever on that north of sixty show...
it subsides eventually, but only after you see the big glacier.......
bergle
___