UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:03 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: rock and roll aliens
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:44 am 
Unregistered
I suppose you think that this thread is about a band ......
Think again....Several stars of R and R have had encounters .....
Mick Jagger is one of them.....
Also John Lennon was supposedly given an artifact by aliens during a face to face encounter.....He passed the object on to Uri Geller (famous spoon bending psychic) shortly before he was assassinated!
read more below
bergle
___

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:12 am 

This is in the attachment for those who cannot open it. (apple computes)

'I saw a UFO' - Jagger claims
Bang! Showbiz | Wednesday, 25 April 2007

Email a Friend | Printable View | Have Your Say
Reuters
I BELIEVE: Mick Jagger encountered a rare, luminous cigar-shaped mothership while camping at the Glastonbury festival.

Related Links
• More gossip news
• What the Kiwi gossip mags say
• Subscribe to Archivestuff
• Have your say

Advertisement

AdvertisementSir Mick Jagger has been visited by aliens.

Michael C Luckman - author of Alien Rock: The Rock 'n' Roll Extraterrestrial Connection - says The Rolling Stones rocker developed an interest in extraterrestrial phenomena after a close encounter of the third kind in the 60s.

Luckman said: "Mick Jagger has been very involved with the subject of UFOs for many years.

"In 1968 he went camping in Glastonbury with his then girlfriend, singer Marianne Faithful, and encountered a rare, luminous cigar-shaped mothership.

"Around the same time Mick had a UFO detector installed at his British estate. The alarm kept on going off whenever he left home, indicating the presence of strong electromagnetic activity in the immediate area."

The 63-year-old singer also sighted a UFO over the crowd during The Rolling Stones' infamous 1969 Altamont Concert in California.

Mick is not the only member of the band to believe in aliens. Guitarist Keith Richards has also admitted to "seeing a few".

Beatles legend John Lennon is another musician Luckman claims has experienced personal contact with beings from another planet.

He said: "John Lennon was apparently given a small egg shaped metallic-looking object which he in turn gave to Uri Geller, the psychic.

"He didn't know what the purpose of it was, but he claimed he had been given it by an extraterrestrial. Interestingly, this all happened less than a year before he was assassinated."
___

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:11 am 
Unregistered
This topic caught my eye, I did not know that about Mick. He and I share the same birthdate(a few years apart though[;)])I remember having this idea(long ago before any of my sightings)of how human civilization would be viewed through the eyes of someone/something, not part of our world observing us. What would be something that would intrigue them in particular? I always thought that it would be our affinity for music. Music is transcultural and so is dance. It ties us together as a species, it transcends boundaries. It has the ability to lift our spirits and make us want to move our bodies. Are there any cultures where music in some form or another is not present? Maybe there is, but I think they would be the exception. I think the spectacle of a concert with its extreme energy and the energy of the people coming together would be something that they(aliens or whatever you would like to call them) would admire about us. julepit
___

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 3:54 am 
Unregistered
Yep Julie,there is even an old Sci fi novel about them wanting to export our music to the stars......
I believe that music is a spiritual thing, however,and intrinsic to all living intelligences...perhaps i am wrong but it seems to fit somehow.....We may be unique in this respect however,and also valuable because of it,and the propensity we have for it itself....What did that alien give to john Lennon that Uri Geller now holds?
bergle
___

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:56 am 

I'm wondering what a UFO detector is that Mick had installed in his back yard. Would also love to know more about the gift to John Lennon.
___

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 5:34 pm 
Unregistered
i believe the detector to be some kind of magnetometer.....
but would like to know what geller got too.....perhaps hell eveal it when the time is right.
bergle
___

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 11:12 pm 
Unregistered
No Bergle, you are right, I don't think it, I know it![cool]julepit
___

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 11:39 pm 
Unregistered
It is a meter to measure fluctuations in earths magnetic field....
b
___

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:34 am 

[crazy] I never thought about r and r music to lure in ufos. That may give us a way to communicate. I've been playing rock and country guitar with various groups for more than 40 years. I may give that a try on the 5-6 of June. If I don't get in jail I'll let you know how it turns out.

slohand
___

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:05 pm 
Unregistered
I have a very deep fascination with music,too.
Strange that you should mention using it for communications purposes...i have also contemplated this....
Yes for sure let us know if you need bail, or legal representation...
the court may or may not be amused with the attempted alien contact defense.
It gets a smile outta me though........
bergle
___