UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:03 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:44 pm 

Timbit: I have a pet dog. Very loveable, not a human just a dog. The dog seems to show respect or love for me. However when I decide that it's time that she had a bath I don't ask for permission and she doesn't really like it at all. Then there the Vet trip. She seems to sense when we are heading that way and breaks into a nerverous sweat. She gets stuck with needles and held down to a slipery steel table while a stranger sticks something up her butt and in her ears and down her throat. Then he shoots a thing into her neck or ear just in case she were to get lost strayed or stolen.

Now Tim, if you were that dog what would you be thinking? It doesn't look like love does it?.. at least not the kind of love that you are used to. Then comes breeding time. You bring in a dog that she doesn't know who has only one thing on his mind and you are expected to give in and enjoy, while the family watches.

Some how this sounds just like what the aliens are doing and they are the bad guys and we still look at our own action as being the good guys.

I think we need to look at the bigger picture as though we had some degree of inteligence and stop whinning like puppies.

Bebop
___

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 10:30 pm 

I would say that some degree of intelligence allows us to separate us from any species whether it be our furry friends, or alien life-forms.

My point is, we have NO control over what they do. We cannot stop whatever agenda's they have, and have never been able to from the very beginning of their visits to present day.

Perhaps someday we will have direct answers from them, themselves.

It is dangerous situation for all of us. The unknown always is isn't it? I do not propose that aliens are the bad guys, and we are the good guys. Far from it, please don't make presumptions about me. I am simply stating that we need to be able to distinguish what exactly is going on, and how, if possible, we can possibly have any say in it, governments or aliens alike. To imply that I lack intelligence because my opinions are different is a bit insulting.

Timbit
___

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 11:28 pm 

Tim: I am not attempting to assult nor insult you personally and if I transmitted that to you I do apologize.

It was the questions you posed that I hear over and over again. My use of the pet dog concept is that if these little creatures of love can think and have feelings Then the way WE deal with them is the same way that these aliens have been dealing with us. I don't think that we have a right to be offended, not in light of how we treat subspecies.

We justify our actions because we are so far above them on the thinking ladder. Yet in a comparitive nature there just may be considerably more distance between us and the Aliens. Tim you personially may not think of the Aliens as the "BadGuys" but by and large they are so considered. The mindless questions alone testify to that fact.

Bebop
___

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:17 am 
Unregistered
Theres nothing mindless about the questions ....its the conflicting answers.....
All questions are valid given the plethora of differing agendas and scenarios we are facing, and nothing whatsoever is trivial in the multileveled relationship we share with the rest of the consciousnesses in the multiverse which im given to understand its possible we are actually creating with our conbined conscious awarenesses of I AM in the split second of eternity ......
What we all are and all want to know is all important in the nth triviality and redundancy..whatever is happing is happening for a purpose and through the neural circuits of spooky action we are homogenously playing our parts in the circuits of the hyperhumanintellect.
Emotional responses are no less valid in the shifting currents of archtypal cogitation..we are all, after all one luminous egg composed of luminous eggs composed of louminous eggs.....
here is the place to bathe in the free association of concepts be they big or small concern because the puzzle, people will required all the twelve senses of the group mind.
Grab the thought when it drifts by and if you can add impetus to it , then boost it on to the next level in a way that takes all of us with you....
bnergle .sic
___

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:43 am 
Unregistered
This situation is unique in so many interesting ways we must display a very great deal of patience and tolerance for each other,especially because what we are doing is part of a vast embryonic shift in our paradigm..in essence we must deal with a multitude of new and several levels deep concepts which are each wrapped in an enigma...
are you collectively getting this thought transmission?
The purpose of the COLLECTIVE is served by the total balance of input.
We must resolve our collective self with our individual intellects and emotional states till we can examine all the parameters from every aspect no matter who or what the scource of the input.
There is no time for personality conflict, and it is expected that this is put aside by all who enter here....
To facilitate COLLECTIVE cogitation, and enhance the chance of gestalt in this fertile ground which we are sharing to the benefit of all the cells which make up this multifaceted thinking and information gathering organism of which we share equal venue...
OK?
Of this im sure were all agreed.......
That said, there is a certain set of agendas that seem to reply over and over in the abduction /contact scenario.....
By these scenes and their choriography.and also the abductee responses, i feel we may make some distinguishing categories....
There is the general grey abduction, in which the person is taken,examined, and put through some medical proceedures,be they reproductive in part or not,and is then shown some version of earths abrupt demise....told to forget everything, and is returned sometimes to the spot where he was taken from or not....

There is the aliens took my baby scenario which is not really a laughing matter, and has badly traumatised a signifigant group of women.
This seems also to be a generational system where succeeding generations of bloodlines are abducted,impregnated or aborted etc over the time.
There is a plethora of sub scenarios in this group where at some future date the mother is allowed to visit the baby in an abduction, or is shown the child at a later age etc...
This seems to me to differ from the other group.as if done by a different group with a separate agenda.

Other of the general types you may wish to fill in here....for general discussion...bergle
___

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 1:58 am 

I understand how questions repeated over and over can be tiring. But, no one person starts at the same place, or should be expected to know more than they know. I was so happy to find this place because it is comfortable to me that my questions are not ridiculed and/or rejected, and Bergle and Mr Barclay and Tweaked and many others, including yourself, have shared so many experiences. Nobody has been anything but kind and very, very patient, leading me here and there; I can't remember the last time I've done so much research and been so interested in something I've been fascinated with all my life.

So, for us newcomers, let's keep the compassion and encouragement going. The better informed we are through what we learn from eachother, the better.

And Bebop, I do understand the pecking order theory, and I believe you are right that how we treat others is likely no different than how we are treated (by aliens) who are in turn superior in knowledge to us. I get very frustrated at times that I can't put more pieces together, or connect more dots, and much is just simply over my head, such as the Unity Book that I am still trying to get a grip on.

Mentors keep me going along this path, and I am very grateful for that.

Tim
___

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 6:40 am 
Unregistered
Then of course theres the addition of the animal and some human abductions and exanguinations...with the well described missing parts having a semi standard order of removal....
The mans body found in brazil(with more than a dozen rumoured vovered up)
the sargeant found in roughly the same condition on the white sands missle range three days after his coworker, an officer had returned to base with a hair raising abduction tale...
I realize there are other tales as well of underground bases with huge vats of blood nutrient for the aliens themselves and the hybrids they are raising..
Technically bovine and human bloods are more compatable than not and share many simlarities.
In adiition to this mix we must add dead horses and sheep as well as a selection of just about every concieveable animal besides from time to time.
(In the UK whole herds of sheep have been found in the usual state of exanguination, with missing parts from the usual places.
Horses too are more than fair game and some numbers have been found around the world, and in every clime in the same bloodless state with certain sections missing.
many time this is the lips,one eye,cheek musculature,and the other gross removals...

Definately these strange animal abductions and the results of the medical proceedures
are evidenced consistantly from many decades ago perhaps longer.
category four anyone?
These are the antithesis of such painfull and rapine proceedures as are common in example one.
The net result is a positive experience and a continued contact may be part of the experience.
The abductee is taken aboard a ship and instructed in science or other advanced technologies such as healing etc.
They are given some kind of good guy vs bad guys protagonistic scenario,and are enlisted on the side so to speak, of the forces of light,or the federation of the galaxie or the ashtar command.etc
The continued abductions are smetimes filled with much schooling, but the abductee is told to forget what theyve learned after being returned to their beds.
The knowledge is supposedly there to be tapped into at the right time to help save humanity or what have you...
These are the good aliens who are our space brothers and even our old families if you elieve that there are many wanderers amng us.
enough, for tonight,
i think im preaching to the choir.
bergle
___

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 2:25 pm 

Talk about over your head?

It was just the other day that I mentioned to Bergle that dispite all that has happend to me over the years I still can't connect all the dots. It seems that when you reach a point that nearly all the dots are connected the page gets larger and it's like starting all over again.

You want to have it all explained to you so that you and everyone else, can understand what is happening. Let me pose this question; apart from some open press conference that would happen all over the world at the same time, where everyone gets the message, even in the darkest jungle, all at the same time. How could we get this message? Suppose an Alien came to you one night and told you the whole story. Do you think that telling the story on the forum, or any forum, would change the world? I don't think so, not even a little bit. There could be millions of people, out there that might hear it, that would just laugh at you, or call you a liar. Do you agree?

Now I have had the experience of being told what was in the process, and so have some others and they are just interesting stories. It changes nothing, not even for me. I've told some people what I was told, they were polite. So give me some idea of what would be an acceptable method of letting us all know while still remaining hidden from the forces of evil that do exist?

I think that the real story is so big that we just couldn't start to understand it, so they let us group in the dark discovering as much as we can accept and deal with, while still dangeling that carrot out in front of us, drawing our attention, and keeping our focus. It's places like this that we share all of this weird stuff. Each of us is looking for that missing piece of information that connects another dote. I think we fool ourselves when we look at our connected dots and guess at the picture. This becomes obvious when after guessing, something comes out of the blue that makes our assumations completly wrong.

Please excuse the fuzzy-logic of an old man.

Bebop
___

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 3:57 pm 

I've often thought about that, how the world would be told about aliens. I have always thought of some sort of announcement, maybe from the UN or something, or an address from the White House, something from somebody in authority, but...........that does not mean that it will reach all people or all people would believe.......kind of a daunting question to think about. And like you, I belive that should this news somehow be given from high authority so to speak, we are not guaranteed that acceptance will really make a huge difference. Even if the news were accepted, would people really care after the shock wore off?

I really think you, and others like you with direct experience really have the short end of the stick. You have the proof, your experiences are real, and it falls on deaf ears for the most part. I've never had any contact, but, I get part of that attitude because I believe truly these things, and people think I'm a wing-nut.

One day at a time.
Tim
___

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 4:01 pm 

Interesting theory there Bergle, I had never thought that all the abductions, experiments, blood and tissue harvesting etc., would somehow benefit mankind. I had presumed that their actions were strickly for themselves, in order to preserve their species.
___