UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:38 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:35 am 

I think about it often. Wishing (as obscenely reckless and absurd as it might to most), that I could be taken into an extra-terrestrial craft capable of sustaining our needs as living humans, and travel with them, whether it be through space, or simply back to their origins.

I was wondering a few things.

1) Would you go with alien visitors?

2) Do you believe language/customs would be a significant barrier?

I wish I knew a way to make contact with them, instead of hoping for it to come back down. My last contact in Sedona was only an encounter with the craft, not any beings.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:35 am 

I have been on one alien ship, many many times. I'm not sure I could fit in with their culture, because I'd probably have to stop speaking and just communicate with my mind via telepathy. And their work ethics are quite different; their equipment is far advanced from ours. But if they invited me to leave here and join them, I think my only question would be, "Can I bring my animals and trust you to not mistreat them?" Yes, I'd go in a hot flash....

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:55 pm 

Since I am already of a mind that I am 'from out there' as it were, sure, I'd go with them. Maybe they could 'take me home.'

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 12:07 pm 

Go with alien visitors any one who interest in UFO or believe in their presence always want to do this happen with him/her but this is the matter of luck & time but not now i don't go with any but always want to go even one day.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:15 pm 

Well, if they show are pacific peoples, why not?

On the contrary if they would be like in Pacific Rim... then I would run to get a rifle or a gun for sending them back where they come from...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:03 pm 

It is kind of creepy to have alien visitors . If they look like we know I don't wanna be around them!!! :o

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:16 am 

You'd be totally freaked if you knew how many more than the 57 the government knew about 60 years ago, really exist.

Remember, Carl Sagan said there were billions & billions of stars, and if each star is Mother Sun to a universe of plants, and even just one in each universe has intelligent life, then there are billions & billions of Beings out there, and some of them are smart enough (because they're older or more technically adept) to already be visiting here - Earth. You'd better get used to the idea.

We probably look as strange to them as you think they do to you.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:17 pm 

I am very interested in the idea that extraterrestrials have now or have had at some point in time a presence on our moon. There seems to be a lot of evidence for this theory. Scientists have expressed an interest in exploring the moons of other planets in our solar system, such as Europa, Titan, and Phobos, to name a few, so it seems plausible that another race of beings might have interest in exploring our moon. http://www.unilexconsultants.com/start- ... istration/