UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:33 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re: Window Alien
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:03 pm 

I've been thinking a bit more (I'll get a headache soon) and at the end of the video you posted there timbit it says that it may be a spoof video and isn't the official video. It's so good that it makes you want to see the real video. Well isn't that what good advertising and promos do. Make you want to see the video and rush right out to get it. So thinking that, it says to me, it must be fake. Maybe. Ann :P :shock: ;)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:56 pm 

Good point. I believe that video in my post was the one from Larry King.

Like so many other world altering events that are supposed to be disclosed, I'm beginning to think this one will fade into the background. That iron is getting cold. ;)

Tim

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:44 am 

It's like so many of those movies where they give you this big build up and show scenes from the movie and you can't wait to see it but when you do you find you've already seen all the good bits in the build up and there isn't much more so it's dissapointing. I hope not though cause I so much want things out in the open. Ann :P

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:23 pm 

Here is an interview on the video done by Stan Rominuk on Letterman done June 10th.

Jeff Peckman was the guest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOyotMNcsK0

Tim

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:10 pm 

Peckman, in my opinion, was VERY credible in the way he so matter-of-factly presented the information and down-played the fear factor, while deliberately linking non-disclosure to the lobbyists who will lose a lot of ground and money when this information becomes mainstream. Rich people only want to get richer... and few people are willing to change their old habits, even when it's for the betterment of everyone.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:13 pm 

I have seen "Hellboy 2" yesterday night... and I would ask to you all to see it. It lookd as the technology and science fiction are very developed, so I wouldn't exclude that the "window alien" has been a fake. There is a creture like a fish-man, that looks very well to the alien in the window.

I don't know, now, what to think about, 'cause we don't have enough evidences to say it's a real one. We should, at least, know who did the movie and talk to him, for having answers. That only movie could really be a fake, and for that I'm going to search better...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:39 am 

I just looked the promos up and I just have to see it now. I'll have to see if i can get Hellboy 1 first though. looks great Dad, cant wait to see it........Ann :P

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:23 am 

When you'll have the movie, try to see the part when the "fish-man" is puting some kind of lens in his eyes and after he tries to adapt those lenses to his eyes ramming eyelids; that is the same movement done in the "alien window" and for that I told (before) about the possible fake...

This movie (alien window) needs more evidences or it could be passed as fake...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:25 am 

Zega Logo has an experience of 12 years of serving more than a million clients globally! This privilege has strengthened our confidence in providing our customers with even better services in future. We always welcome your valuable feedback and suggestions to help us further improve any areas that need improvement.

https://zegalogo.com.au/

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6