UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:03 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:18 am 
Unregistered
I have been looking at one huge mess of UFO pics for over a year as i have begun to study the massive amount of internet data that has become my stompng ground since coming into the 21st century on the wings of a 60$computer and bad injury that left me rather gibbled for the last while.
(im feeling much better now!)
The reason for this thread is to try to entice some more co-operative effort into our solitary and sometimes very lonely existances.
I get the impression that we are a buch of lone wolf misfits in an uniform society.(nothing to be ashamed of.....)The reasons may be many and varied,but all of us or nearly all,have stepped outside the bounds of the normal long ago......
In recent studies,i have begun to notice that there are seemingly several types of UFO s that are apearing frequently in the new wave of pics that have beened spawned by the invention of the digital and video cameras.
I have not come across even the most rudimentary classification system or organization of the different types and shapes of UFO.
Is there any point in trying to identify and designate them
in this way?
In particular i have seen many saucers with a spout like proturbance i believe mounted to the rear of the vehicles.
This spout,may be a vital clue as to the propulsion power that is being used......(and maybe not)
Is anyone else of the opinion that classifications and groupings of the forms we are seeing reported would yield statistical or other practical results .??
I am thinking of a central data point(this site)where the reports could be fed to the apropriate classification as they come in.
Filed by type,and other criteria which we must establish sooner or later to tidy up the mess of reports as they are posted?There are by now data bases being compiled i hope....
What is the membership of this site doing to actually further UFO research personally?(some are no doubt doing much,but the bulk of us i fear are only partaking of the thrill and reneging our personal responsibility to make a valid contribution where and when we can.This mystery will never be solved without civilians getting their heads together to co-relate the available data.And this must be done on an international scale soonest.The internet is threatened with the loss of persoal privacy and freedom over the long haul, we may not have very long to be in a position to share vital knowledge.A year or two maybe five.....then the gov boys will have the crays and the connections to monitor and to pinpoint the location of every post and poster.As well as surviel the person on an ongoing basis.If there is a govt coverup,we have about 5 yrs of freedom left to persue the proof and the info we need to make the public aware of the situation.I feel that after this time we will be living in a far more restricted environment as regards the chance of cracking goverment secrecy.There are a good many sites which carry lists of sightings and the pertinent data.as well as pictures.
Is there no way we can amalgamate the data bases of these sites co-operatively to create a combined data base which would be comprehensive over the last two decades even?.
Any ideas or comments?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:19 am 
Unregistered
Well its been six months and not one intelligable comment on a highly important subject to ever unravelling this mystery for good.
Any body seen these ufo photos?
They are turning up being taken around the world.
They look like some cloudy form of mandalla or the buisness end of a wormhole, or you tell me.........
They are some of what is beginning to form a series of patterns in my memory now that i hve been poring over UFOtos for a year or two.
If anybody has another picture of a UFO that is remotely similar, i would take it kindly to see it posted in this thread.
Also im looking for "NOTCH BACK UFOs"pictures of ufos which apear toi have a notch in the back (Ill Post a couple later)
This project is a worthwhile effort and may be the start of something that actually may help unraVELL THIS THING IN A BIG WAY IF WE WERE TO PERSIST FOR A WHILE....
Can YOU help?
Dont you think its time YOU actually helped empower the people,instead of holding what you have and trying for more ?
If we can collect and file these similar photos of UFOs, well be doing what nobody has had the common sense to do yet.
If you see two pictures or take two pictures of the same type of UFO
PLEASE be kind enough to post them HERE!
And check back from time to time,it may blow your mind what transpires!
peace friends out for now bv
___

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:23 am 
Unregistered
heres a similar UFO taken elsewhere!
___

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:25 am 
Unregistered
i hope this is getting interesting............
___

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:27 am 
Unregistered

Here is another type of craft that i have seen multiples of....
perhaps you too have a photo of one of these............
___

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:52 am 
Unregistered
Hers canother shot of what may be a flyng mandalla ,hope barb doesnt ind my borrowing it from her thread....Its pssible this one will be discounted as one later....
I know there are other kinds of doubles and multiple craft sightings that will turn up if we keep our eeyes peeled.
bv
___

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:23 pm 

Cool images.
The last attachment didn’t work so I deleted the file link.
___

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:23 pm 
Unregistered
These very wierd mandalla like things have been photgraphed in British Columbia Can.
!)Kamloops BC
2)Ladysmith vancouver island BC Can.
They have turned up being photed in australia, and also Isreal.
Theres a few more also,perhaps others may post some as well....
Again in speculation,this looks like the buisness end of a wormhole more than a craft os some kind.Though i admit the cloudy appearance could also be harbouring a craft inside it.
I persoanally get the distinct impression these are the visual effects of the crafts propulsion or entrance into this time/space/continuum.
What di they make YOU think of?
There is no harm in letting our prescience freedom to recieve what ever impressions that it may......
Faced with the lack of physical traces and hard information, we need to employ every possible avenue of perception to explore this subject .
I have to make some appointments today, but hope to assemble some more similarities for you tomorrow,Stay tuned kiddies!
___

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:46 am 
Unregistered
try this one on for size and ill explain later......
well here it is much later, and heres the story.
I ran into this photo the other day, and it is very similar to two other photos of UFOs taken on each side of the pacific ocean!
Both were reported by airline pilots who have their air crew for witnesses.
One photo shows two identical squiggles of light side by side in the dark night sky.The other shows only one, but was taken in asia.The first in south america.
ill try to find them again and post them soonest.Like before, if you have a photo similar to these, i would appreciate the post.....bv
___

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:13 pm 

Hmmm too bad I cannot verify the size of it or the surroundings.
___