UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:28 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:46 am 

Here is a story about Thomas Mantel, a military pilot, and his encounter with a giant UFO. Another unsolved mystery.

http://www.unexplainable.net/artman/pub ... 2361.shtml

Tim

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:57 am 

Yes, its interesting, but only a portion of the story.

This guy was buried in a closed casket.......his wife was not allowed to see his remains.

According to the original story as told by Wilbur Smith this guy was cooked........from the inside out. He was microwaved. Smith had the clearance to know what really happened.

This of course makes sense if you view it in relation to field distortions.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:38 am 

I 'm not sure whether to think that it was the UFO that purposely did this to the aeroplane and to Thomas or if it was accidental from him comeing too close to the UFO, especially if it was microwaves that killed him. What I do find strange though is that people quite accept seeing a UFO but they seem startled that someone is in it,
Quote:
"My God, I see people in this thing!"
Is it more accetable that these things are non manned (or whatever that term is). Do they think they fly themselves. Ann :P

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:25 am 

Yes, it would seem they are much like magic carpets.........without riders...ha ha

Amazing isn't it.....the shock of there being people involved.......yikes, what's next.

Are we that brainwashed that we might be shocked to see people inside a saucer?

Maybe cats or dogs would be less shocking.......or fish........or insects?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:55 am 

Why is that that people are much more accepting of an Alien aircraft than they are of aliens themselves. One does go hand in hand with the other. It gets me that people who say they've seen an alien UFO are taken quite seriously and yet people who say they've seen the actual alien are ridiculed like they're nuts. Ann :P

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:10 am 

I think many would be quite happy to think they were remote controlled from some distant galaxy, or that they were programmed to visit us thousands of years ago which explains why they are just now arriving........it takes thousands of years to travel such a distance, didn't you know that?

Just being sarcastic Ann........its dumb isn't it? Only problem with this alien stuff is the people back home.....where have you been? Oh, out with some ET...we thought we'd hop over to Paris for breakfast...........and where's your documentation? Sorry, we didn't go through customs, didn't think that would be a good idea......so I never got my passport stamped.

And what did you have for breakfast? Didn't get any, we got chased off by the police.

Maybe the French police or the French Security Service would be willing to supply you with documentation.

I forgot, they already released all their UFO files and that wasn't one of them, was it? But of course that was their UFO files.......now what about the ET files?

You have to go to the department of immigration for that......we have no record of ET entering the country.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:01 pm 

Isn't there something about folding space over itself so that you can travel vast distances in a short time. If that is true then how do they know it's true cos we haven't done it have we or have we. Is it all just ideology and theory. Ann :P

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:34 pm 

Look Ann........you keep referring to standardized science, such as folding space, this stuff is crap, its not a table napkin.

There is nothing to fold.......the space is not the important factor.......but time is.

Space is dependent on time........time determines space and without it there would be no space.

This is why the universe keeps expanding, because time is accelerating......so the rate of expansion is accelerating at a rate proportional to the acceleration of time focused to the core of the earth. The space we perceive as universe is a relative condition.....relative to what you might ask? Relative to the earth in relation to the underlying force sustaining and perpetuating the existence of the earth......existing as a unified field system.

So time is the key factor to all physical relationships, whether at the atomic level or at the planetary level.....the small and the big are governed by the same rules.

All there is..........are differentials in time.......that's the whole thing in a nutshell.

So if you want to travel in space you manipulate time........you modulate the condition of universe. No folding and no bending. The craft becomes an independent system of universe whereby the universe remains relative to the craft........change the value of time and you are somewhere else...instantly.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:28 pm 

Oh David, :shock: :oops: :o :mrgreen: :cry: :mrgreen: :cry: :shock: I thought you said time doesn't exist. :( I'm sooo confused. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :cry: :mrgreen: Ann :P

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:00 am 

Ann from Australia wrote:
Oh David, :shock: :oops: :o :mrgreen: :cry: :mrgreen: :cry: :shock: I thought you said time doesn't exist. :( I'm sooo confused. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :cry: :mrgreen: Ann :P

Ann, you need to read the book........time is the force of universe, but it has nothing, absolutely nothing, to do with clocks.

Time in terms of an underlying force is different for every single element, in fact time is slightly different for every aton of the same element and it is differentials in time which allow for the form and function of all physical structure.