UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:54 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:48 am 

We had a temporary "meltdown" of the forum, yesterday, and Miro had to re-boot it from the hard drive. I'll send him an e-mail and see if he can find the glitch. Sorry you're having difficulties.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:19 am 
Unregistered
QUOTE:'This is even BETTER... for those of us who have age-related eyesight limitations.'

If the image is too small try mousing over it. If you see a little magnifying glass icon click on the image to see a larger version. Icon looks like this:

http://i41.tinypic.com/2q2pctk.jpg

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:31 am 

I did TRY that... on my iMac it apparently doesn't work the same way as it does on your PCs. It works fine in regular e-mail, but on other stuff... Well--

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:35 am 

Timbit wrote:
Fascinating article. Cigar, top-hat, and dome shapes, occupants, many witnesses. Well written accounts, very good find indeed.

Which certainly brings us back around to what we not only see in our skies today, but the same disinformation put out there to discredit witnesses.

But, if what you say is true David, and ET knows what's going on in the world, why don't they do something about it. They are just as secretive as those that cover their presence up aren't they?

I guess it still boils down to who's needs are being met by silence.

Tim

Tim, it is not their job to do something about it, it is our job to do something about it, because its our mess and our responsibility, not theirs.

They have rules they have to live by and rule number one is to allow us to make our own choices and our own decisions....like in; rights and freedoms. They, ET, do not dictate.

But they will intervene if we get so destructive the planet is in danger of being destroyed.

Actually I would not agree they are all that secretive, but our governments have made it very difficult for the exchange of information to have any real impact.

Many have tried to explain what has been explained to them and demonstrated very convincingly I might add, but who is listening and who really cares? It seems to me that we are a lazy bunch down here because we expect them to just hand us everything on a silver tray without any work being done by us.

During the 50s and 60s there was an effort by some to get to the bottom of all this and they did pay contactees to tell what they knew, but the information obtained didn't seem to be enough.

Today we have a book like Unity and a free download of same, plus there is Project Unity which gets as close to the ultimate space drive as you can get. Right now it is in the hands of an artist who is attempting to present a clearer view of the concept, thanks to the generosity of Jim over at http://www.gravitycontrol.org.

And like everything at gravity control it's free, unless you want your own book preprinted and delivered, because none of us are making a dime out of this, it is purely a play it forward gesture.

But there is so much mud in the water, on a global level, it is very hard to see what lies at the bottom of the pond. Take away the mud and it becomes crystal clear.

There is no high higher than contact and nothing as inspiring, believe me it is truly awesome.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:08 am 

David, without having contact in my life, I would be an entirely DIFFERENT person. No One knows this better than those of us who have had direct contact. It shapes us...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:01 am 

Wait a min. guys, Am I missing something here? Im afraid youve lost me,, :D

Regards;

TFF

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:38 am 

thefinalfrontier wrote:
Wait a min. guys, Am I missing something here? I'm afraid you've lost me,, :D

Regards;

TFF

I apologize if we lost you, how do you think that may have happened?

This thread started with a newspaper article from 54, which was printed at a time when ET were being reported in many different parts of the world just like today, but in those days they actually got printed as news or magazine articles.

Then came the blanket of secrecy and immediately ET did not exist other than in the minds of the uneducated and those suffering some form of mental dysfunction.

In the 50s people such as Wilburt B. Smith were giving public lectures and openly discussing what ET had to say about this and that, which included a concern over our preoccupation with atomic energy and atomic weapons.

As the years passed and more and more disinformation was dispensed the truth of the matter became very blurred and distorted. If anything ET was presented as a dangerous unknown.

Unfortunately this allowed a number of contacts to occur under the radar and despite the importance and or significance of the information exchanged it or they simply fell through the gaping cracks in the floor.

It's very difficult to understand the military mind set at times, because if I was in charge and I lost a CF16 and a pilot to a saucer and later had my pilot returned to me by Interpol or the French Air Force I would want to know what the hell was going on and what happened to the plane.

It's okay to lose stuff, but when it comes time to inventory your aircraft and one is missing it is not shrugged off as one of those things. At least I would hope not otherwise we would have people taking all manner of things home to sell at swap meets or on EBay.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:09 pm 

Hi David;

Thanks for that, Where I was lost at was the part about contact that was being discussed just prior my post, LOL, I thought maybe I had missed something about contact, I appreciate you explaining this out,

Best Regards;

TFF

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:23 am 

This is the only link that I found as good but it's old

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:02 am 

jackbar125 wrote:
This is the only link that I found as good but it's old

You forgot to post the link in between the URL in the upper bar. Please repost using the URL before and after.