UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:00 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: UFO or UFO?
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:23 pm 

Just a little something I put together in my unpublished book.
UFO meaning Unidentified Flying Object, which may be explained away as something natural by someone on the planet.
UFO meaning Unknown Flying Object, which can not be explained away by anyone.
Please don't forget our USO (Unidentified Submerged Objects) I didn't come across anything about these, and they're just as important as the ones in the sky.
We actually had something in the gulf of Maine back in 1967-69.
We have so many rivers, lakes, and ponds, does anyone ever wonder whats down there under the water.
We may have a whole civilization down there somewhere.
:)

Post subject: Re: UFO or UFO?
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:29 pm 

Absoulutely. The USO's have been under-reported for as long as UFO's have been around.

I can only imagine what lies beneath the great oceans, as yet uncovered, or covered up.

Did you see the movie, Sphere?

Tim

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:39 pm 

I did watch the movie Sphere, but you know I really can't remember the whole thing. :(
Sometimes I wonder how they come up with some of these movies, does somesone have a connection that we don't know about? :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:42 pm 

UFO is just inidentified flying object, but everyone connecti it with alien ships, and its not really correct because its much more possible explanations than aliens

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:27 am 

koval321 wrote:
UFO is just unidentified flying object, but everyone connecti it with alien ships, and its not really correct because its much more possible explanations than aliens

Except for the ones with aliens inside........I don't think there is another possible explanation for an alien ship full of aliens other than an alien space craft.

Alien space craft are sometimes called UFO, but only by the people on the ground looking up who are not sure what they are looking at.

The people inside the alien space craft are also a bit unsure sometimes what they are looking at, but they do know it is aliens showing them these things they are unsure about.

So no confusion there, at least I hope not.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:39 am 

jeff wrote:
I did watch the movie Sphere, but you know I really can't remember the whole thing. :(
Sometimes I wonder how they come up with some of these movies, does somesone have a connection that we don't know about? :mrgreen:

Dustin Hoffman and the golden sphere, does that ring a bell.

In Bruce Cathies book he has a picture of an undersea beacon that aliens use to navigate the harmonic ley lines of our planet.

A saucer craft can go under the water as well as through the air, no real difference actually.

A submarine cannot go very deep before it is crushed by the pressure, but fish and big sharks can go down at least twice the depth of a submarine with no problem, in fact a 25 foot shark was photographed swimming close to the bottom of the ocean at 14,000 feet, which is almost 3 miles down.

Of course it is pitch black at that depth and the camera lights probably attracted the shark otherwise swimming in total darkness.

It is only in recent years that a camera housing was built to withstand the pressure at that depth, so the fact that such large sharks are living at that depth is also news and not that well known.

There could be a lot of things at the bottom of the ocean we have yet to discover and who knows what we might find.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:48 pm 

Let's keep going with this,

First an unidentified flying object can be of anything which is misidentified by the person, and could easily be an alien craft.

Alien crafts could come in two types, satelite and occupied.

An alien satelite could orbit the earth as easily as ours without being identified, and they are here to obtain information.

An alien ship containing occupance are here for research and study, like when we go to the moon to study it, they are here to study earth, it's just so happens that it's populated with humans.

They may have lived as we now do millions of their years ago, and they observe us in trying to determine something they may have lost.

There are millions of reasons why an alien race would be visiting us, and perhaps everyone who has a different reason could be right.

I believe there are alien posts that are at the deepest depths of our waterways, and they have been here long before manking appeared.
There are to many USO observations to think otherwise, plus how do we know for a fact that they are not down there, even though we have cameras now that go down a long ways, they still can not reach the deepest of our waters.

What lays down there is not really a mystery, I believe there are alien races, and on top of this I believe they may have walked on the earth before man kind arrived, how do you explain the building of the peramids, which we can not build as large even with this equipment we have to this day. Plus being so perfect.

Jeff

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:38 am 

jeff wrote:
There are to many USO observations to think otherwise, plus how do we know for a fact that they are not down there, even though we have cameras now that go down a long ways, they still can not reach the deepest of our waters.

you can not go any deeper than this...
picture made at the bottom of mariana trench

So yes our technology level allow us to go as deep as the oceans are

Highly controlled and forwarded emotions are the key to survival

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:43 am 

the point is ... why do they have to go sooooo deep under the water if there are at least 3-6 bases located in norther regions as Siberia and Kamchatka

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:20 am 

Uhrrtax wrote:
jeff wrote:

you can not go any deeper than this...
picture made at the bottom of mariana trench

So yes our technology level allow us to go as deep as the oceans are

I would not be so sure of this.....it is only in the last few years that we could get video at 14000 feet and yes we can send robotics to the bottom, but not divers or subs.

Check the depth where this photo was taken if you can and let us know what the numbers are.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next