UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:02 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: UFO or UFO?
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:52 am 

Misconception here.......the colder temperature corresponds to higher energy, but absolute zero would bring everything to a complete stop.

Absolute anything is quite impossible, but that's another matter completely.

It would appear we have most of the physics backwards as we depend too much on our limited perception of things to be what we think they should be rather than what they really are.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:07 pm 

Here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absolute_zero they said is theorically possible and cannot be reached by artificial or natural means, but is should be "it is possible" and this is done to the LHC...and all last discoveries

Only go to see what temperature they used and you will understand how the science has done big steps.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:58 pm 

I forget sometime to add something... sorry :oops:

One question comes out quietly talking about temperature in space: how can they know it is exact what they said, if they do every experiment on the planet? I don't think is possible creating same forces as in space, as in planets, here and for this I alwasy think they are talking about theories, but as we know theories are only a kind of research made here and not there (out). So, how can they believe this can be true? Only 'cause based on calculations? It would be better wait some time, before talking of something totally unknown as the Universe. I really think sometime they use arrogance, and this is a big mistake.

Only few months ago Nasa had the first real image coming from space, 'cause before it was all done to radioastronomy and all signals received and after translated in images. Little by little and without forcing, the truth will come out. Non calculations are possible in order of something
unknown... what about when they will found a Galaxy or solar system working the opposit of this one?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:07 pm 

Mankind has a .000000000000000000001% knowledge of the universe.
(Hopefully I got the number of zeros right)

No one as the exact truth about many things, and do believe many of the answers given to us out there are all theories of some sort or another.

You need to remember that if there is an alien race at the bottom of our oceans, we are not going to know of them unless they come right out and tell us they're there.

The alien races that are visiting us and who are living on the planet are mor than a million years more anvanced than we are, and we should not try to figure out how they operate since this would boggle the mind beyond any believe.

The robotics that travel to the bottom of the oceans (waterways) are limited to a 32 inch line of sight and can only remain at these different depth for only moment since we still have problems with the pressure of water on the instruments, mostly the lighting.

If the robotis can only see within a 32 in radious, then how long do you believe it would take us to examine the entire ocean floor.

They're down there we can be sure of that, how are WE going to prove it, well hat's going to take about another thousand or more years, but we can have all of our theories and ideas about them being down there.
We know they're down there, and millions of others know they're there, now we need to work towards discovering them, and I have some interesting ideas on this subject.

Jeff

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:50 pm 

It is intresting to think that there is more than fish under the sea. I can't help but think that the depths of some of our oceans still do not have the science to get down there and explore.

What is to say that all the missing planes, people and boats, from the Bermuda Triangle didn't disappear into the sea. The Great Lakes Triangle has even more incidents.

We have heard for years of UFO's entering and exiting water with ease. There are sightings of UFO's coming up out of the water and taking off at astonishing speeds into the skies.

The military has witnessed this as well. Captain Urquhart comes to mind.

Maybe these great bodies of water hold more mysteries than what we know of UFO's in the sky.

Tim

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:21 am 

An ET saucer has no problem at any depth in the ocean, as it controls the time and space surrounding it which means no pressure on the craft.

Sharks measuring 25 feet have been filmed at 14,000 feet down, as well as smaller fish.

A submarine cannot dive anywhere close to this depth yet a shark can and does, which means the shark is doing something we don't understand.

It's like birds flying....we believe they flap their wings and up they go, but I for one do not believe this is all there is to it.

Wings flapping gives them forward thrust and steering capacity, but it does not get them off the ground.

I have spent some time watching swans and it is quite incredible to watch a swan take flight.

Their wings are like paddles and if you are fortunate enough to observe a flock of swans in flight you can hear the beat of their wings all beating in rhythm, as if it was one bird flying.

There is much we have to learn and some of it is staring us in the face, but for some reason we can't quite see it.

The same is true of saucers...a very simple process of focus, but focus requires a closed system where the craft is a system of universe unto itself, much like a planet.

We have a lot to learn...so all this secret stuff is not helpful as it isolates too many and too much information. Only a cooperative attitude will move us forward.

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 12:34 am 

Well, for what I know (and remember), whales are able to go deeper, also 'cause they use that, to escape from shark's hunting...

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:42 am 

Don't know enough to comment on that one dad, but 14000 feet down is very deep.

A whale would have the same capability as a shark to dive deep, at least I would think so.

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:06 pm 

The report I have read time ago, told that whales are used to go deep in the sea, for having also the time to sleep, and usually sharks can't go there, 'cause they can't have the same sufficient oxygen. Sometime some shark tries to go deeper, but it is found little time after, and dead. I can't say if this is true, but it was written on a researhc magazine (serious one) and I don't think they would report something false...

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:39 am 

It is only in the last few years they discovered sharks at 14,000 feet, quite by accident.

Prior to this it was believed that such a thing was impossible for a shark. But there it was, all 25 feet of it, which is a very big shark.

So this is fairly new information.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next