UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:05 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: UFO or UFO?
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:39 pm 

We really don't have a clue to what lies at the bottom of our waterways, but we can just imagine that there's something there because of all the UFO's and USO's that have been spotted.

I believe, since we are a young race, we are not yet able to see what is beneath the waters, even though I watched a program the other day that showed pictures from satalite, showing a crossed runway beneath the waters off the coast of Cuba.

Since it was in Cuban waters, the explorers were unable to dive in the area to get a better look.

The run way was right in line of many sighting off the coast of Florida.

I believe these lines to be runways, and are not the only ones that exist, since many sighting have occured off the coast of Maine and New Brunswick, Canada.

I have seen some strange things in the oceans, but have not spoken of them until now, since during my time of witnessing them I was in the Military.

Now that I'm a plain old civilian, I suppose I could tell you about what it was that I've seen.
But this is for another time and topic.

An unknown flying object is unidentifiable :mrgreen: by any human on this planet.

Jeff

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 12:05 pm 

Send, post, so we can see. ;)

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:00 pm 

Still having $$$ difficulty, but will have things up and going for you in the coming 6 - 8 months.

Sorry for the delay, but only on dial-up and slow/old computer.

Jeff

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:46 pm 

We will wait, don't worry ;)

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 2:00 am 

Hi there are some truly fascinating (sonar corellated) USO reports collated at this site:
http://www.waterufo.net/menu.htm
Heres just one example from the waters around the island of Puerto Rico:

Quote:
HIGH-SPEED USO
A sonar operator aboard a destroyer reported that one of the subs suddenly commenced pursuit of an unknown submerged object that was moving at "over 150 knots" (170-plus miles per hour!). According to most accounts, similar sonar reports of a high-speed object began coming in from all of the other ships and from the sonar-trailing aircraft. One of Sanderson's sources stated that no less than 13 craft recorded in their logs that their sonars had tracked this object. Allegedly, the unknown target continued to be tracked for four days as it maneuvered down to depths of 27,000 feet! (This must have been in the vicinity of the Atlantic's deepest point -- 28,374 feet below sea level -- in the Puerto Rico Trench.)
If the above story is true, nothing of known earthly origin can travel underwater at such speeds or maneuver at such depths. The fastest nuclear subs can attain 45 knots (52 miles per hour) and dive to around 3,000 feet. The bathyscaphe Trieste, with a specially constructed pressure-resistant hull, descended to a record 35,820 feet in 1960. However, it was incapable of maneuvering about.
It is unfortunate that more than 21 years elapsed before the Preston case reached the attention of a UFO investigator. We have here yet another example of government UFO secrecy at work--this time a foreign nation, Great Britain. Largely due to his apprehension over potential repercussions if he revealed his experience, Tom felt compelled to keep his knowledge of the event to himself. Since it hadn't occurred to him at the time that the radar log notes would be removed, he had only his memory to rely upon during our interviews. He expressed uncertainty about some of the details and about his exact location off the coast of Norway. Nevertheless, the gist of what took place seems quite clear.
If we assume that the observer's recollections are approximately correct regarding the UFO's 35,000-foot vertical height, 70° elevation angle, three-second descent, and approximate 10-mile-distant entry point, then we can infer that the object's 30° descent path covered 14 miles at a speed of about 17,000 miles per hour--in the neighborhood of a slow meteor's velocity.

ANOMALOUS PROPAGATION

The radar target apparently was not confirmed visually. This situation would ordinarily lead one to believe anomalous propagation might be responsible. AP arises when abnormal atmospheric conditions interfere with the normal propagation of radar waves, causing a display of false targets in places and at altitudes where no physical object should appear. For example, super refractive layers in the atmosphere may bend radar beams at such an angle that they pick up distant surface or airborne targets below the horizon and make them appear at elevated locations on the radarscope. Nothing would be evident to the naked eye in the sky.
Nevertheless, according to the witness, none of the conditions that might lead to AP were in fact present at the time.
But there are other arguments against anomalous propagation and natural phenomena in general being the cause of the radar-sonar targets. Was it just a coincidence that the target suddenly darted away at the moment the jets approached after having remained stationary for quite possibly some 10 or 15 minutes? Was it a coincidence that an unidentified, high-speed sonar target appeared in the same direction of the airborne target's point of disappearance below the radar horizon and within seconds of loss of radar contact? What sort of airborne natural phenomenon can suddenly submerge and maneuver almost equally well through a water environment?

EVASIVE ACTION

The image on radar gave all the outward appearances of reacting to the jets' approach and then successfully eluding further detection by submerging in the ocean and eventually retreating from view. Another example of apparent intelligent behavior: The target appeared to follow the fleet’s evasive "Z" maneuver.
Owing to (1) the lengthy passage of more than two decades since the experience occurred and the resultant diminished accuracy of remembered details, (2) the unavailability of written data or records concerning the instrumented readings, (3) the availability of only a single witness, and (4) the lack of visual confirmation, I might ordinarily have listed this reported experience as "simply" an "unknown.”
But because of the credibility of the witness and the report's unique and potentially important nature as a combined radar-sonar UFO contact, l have elected to upgrade the status of this report to that of "significant unknown."

http://www.waterufo.net/item.php?id=174
Cheers.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:36 pm 

I am still working out the bugs on this area of trying to show inserts and will be with all of you in a while.

PLEASE STAND BY!

Jeff

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:51 pm 

remember to include this as it is an up to date military description of what is in the skies

Highly controlled and forwarded emotions are the key to survival

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:10 pm 

Very Cute: :P Need one of these charts so I know what I'm looking for at night.

Jeff

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:12 pm 

UPDATE:

Okay; what do you perceive when someone says UFO to you, ah the first image that come to mind is an alien space craft.

Okay, here's something that doesn't fit under the alien space craft, but is still considered a UFO.

There are orbs of energy that seem to be under their own power and can move against the wind, but are believe not to be that of alins but that of spirits.

Unknown orbs were witnessed the other day doing against a hard wind, and they moved on their own accord, but was not concidered an alien craft but instead assciated with the spirits from anothr level of existence.

So we are looking at two types of UFOs here still, and on top of this, I have a theory that UFO's, Spirits, Bigfoot and all those different paranormal things we talk about, well they all seem to be related in one way or another.

I believe the entire field of the paranormal, no matter what part of it, is all related in one way or another which makes one huge cicrle, going around and around.

Alien crafts or Orbs of spirits (orbs witnessed were the size of basketball, and not these little pen point things)

Jeff

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:47 pm 

UPDATE

Just wanted to add something that may be of some interest, which I pulled out of the Big Book.

I suggested in my writings that we see ufo's and we automatically assume they are of alien nature and don't think of them as something that is totally unknown in the universe.

What I am trying to say, there is a species out there that are unknown even to those we don't even know truely yet.

All alien races have placed this species in the unknown catagory.

Hopefully this makes some sense, because it is very hard to write down the true meaning of an unknown flying object, even though I have mentioned it several times in my writings in the B.B.

I believe there is something there just beyond what we perceive as just unidentified, something which goes beyond our beliefs of the paranormal or supernatural, something that is totally unidentifiable it any sort of meaning.

Jeff

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next