UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:39 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:46 am 

Hello All,

Two months have gone by since the notice for the 7/20/2011 was initially posted. Three months remain. Be patient. At this time the notice on the many Forums has collectively received around 7,000 views. I sincerely thank the Administrators, Moderators and Members of this Forum for your kind patience! A new reminder will be issued on 5/20. In the interim, questions are welcome either as posts or, if one prefers, Private Message.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:51 am 

“Say Hello to ET” is not very trustful title.
I think this should have different title.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:36 pm 

Hello Miro,

miro wrote:
“Say Hello to ET” is not very trustful title.
I think this should have different title.

A bit late I guess to change it now. I can discuss it with the author and see if a different header is okay. ITMT if something catches in your thoughts let me know as three more reminders are in the pipe between now and 7/20. :)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:14 am 

Hello All,

I'm taking my leave and as far as I know this thread will fade away into obscurity. That's ok because, if it's OK with the Admins and Mods I will be back May 20 to revive the idea.

In the interim good posting to all the members here and I wish everyone well. Being an individual voluntary effort keeps it pure and no one will be able to go power tripping or be the boss. 7/20/2011 will be there for anyone who wants it. Join in or not. your own personal choice and it's free with no strings attached. As the pursuit of truth always should be!

Regards and my best to all.
hiflier.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:11 am 

Look forward to seeing you again, May 20th. DON'T FORGET!!!

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 1:38 am 

Hello All,

The 7/20/2011 date, at 5:20am GMT, for inviting ET to show themselves is now only 60 days out.

The whole event might only last one minute. Will it be worth it? As no one can anticipate what, if anything, will occur only time will tell. Is it free? Absolutely! Even if there were to be donations there would be no place to send 'em. In fact this Event is sponsored by NO ONE. If anyone asks for money tell them to take a hike!

This idea is not new. BUT to do on such a World-wide level is. It's for anyone who wants to join in. Do if you wish, or not; because it's entirely up to you. Could be even non-believers will be watching the skies.

There will be the last reminder next month on June 20th, a heads-up a day or two before the Event, and then it will be over. Who knows how things will turn out. Good food for thought and there's plenty of time left from now 'til then to get the word out if you wish to. See you in June.

Thank you and Many Regards, hiflier

P.S. Hello Tweaked, I thank you for the invitation, hope you are well!

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 7:36 am 

I'm here, and we're all waiting. Just be sure to let the Others know about this site, so we can all have a conversation before we meet. I've got this in my calendar.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:55 am 

hello All,

This is the June 20th, 2011 reminder for the "Say Hello to ET" project that began 4 months ago. There are now 30 days left before the Event. If you haven't already read and understand the Announcement at the beginning of this thread now would be a good time to do so- maybe even a couple of times. It will answer any preliminary question and the rest will be addressed as well.

The timing for this project is scheduled for 5:20 am GMT on 7/20. Time zone issues and confusion can be eliminated by using this or a similar GMT website:

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time/s ... php?tz=gmt

In that way one can be assured of timing any involvement with the rest of the World's participants. This exercise is meant to be brief but can last as long as anyone who chooses to be involved wants it to. In an ideal setting the entire endeavor will last about a minute. So for all intents and purposes it can in fact be over at 5:21 am GMT. It's up to the individual.

There is no website and no group to check in with which means if anyone does this it will be unknown to anyone else. It costs nothing and amounts to a one minute mental invitation for ET if ET exists to show themselves. Whether anything occurs is anybody's guess but it will be an important large scale maneuver to see if a worldwide effort at Telepathy will have results.

It is at least a step in the process of elimination WRT avenues private citizens can do for themselves on a global level to try and arrive at Truth. Inviting ET is a simple and easy thing to do anywhere while doing anything and the ONLY structured element is the precision involving the time frame.

Do as you wish, or not; it entirely up to the individual to elect either course. There will be a short note issued on or around 7/18/2011 which hopefully will give everyone who wants to do this a last call so to speak. After that, no more reminders, explanations, or anything- It will be over and for the most part I, hiflier, will say any final words I may have on 7/21/2011. So, until 7/18.............

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:54 pm 

Hello All,

Since this project is only 5 days out or so and there is so much mistrust of YouTube and other digital media has the thought of using film cameras or film video crossed anyone's mind? For myself unretouched film media seemed to be more conclusive in the older sightings.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:00 pm 

Hello All,

This is it! A once-in-a-lifetime moment for a lot of folks including me.

In a very short time the Event designed to allow the UFO Community to join together Worldwide and, as one people- in the same instant- extend the invitation to ET to present themselves will be here.

If you have read the Notice at the beginning of this thread then you will understand that this is not a prediction by any definition. It is an "asking" based on the belief that, should ET exist, then (according to many reports) mental telepathy is the principal method ET uses when communicating with Humans.

The reference for 5:20am GMT on July 20th, 2011 is this:
http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time/s ... php?tz=gmt

Call up the above website to see how many hours are left until the start of the project according to Greenwich Mean Time. Transfer that amount to your own clock to see what time it will actually be in your Time Zone. Or just use the GMT website's clock instead then there will be no doubt in the timing for anyone who wishes to join in.

This will mark the end of a 5-month-long lead in to the effort to create a Global format which allows the believing public and others to collectively give ET permission to present themselves. Along the way there have been reminders issued and in many discussion threads everything from excitement to warnings have been voiced. There are many that think this would be providing an opportunity for ET to inflict World harm, even though history has shown that this appears to not be the case.

Nonetheless, there exists apprehension within the UFO community; and for some it is quite apparent, especially among those claiming abduction experiences. It is therefore one of the stronger reasons to raise public awareness and, if ET exists and shows up, may result in the fact that safety for anyone at risk in the future lies in World knowledge of any ET reality.

In fact, the very existence of ET at all is part (if not all) of the reason for this Effort. For those that say ET certainly DOES exist, the inevitability of Contact should be reason enough not to put off a meeting now that may happen sometime in our future anyway. So logically one could argue that delaying the inevitable makes little sense.

Depending on the outcome of 7/20 one of two avenues of discussion will remain: 1) If They show up then the "Why are they here" question can be asked. And 2) If they don't show up: then either they don't exist, OR, the question of why they didn't show can be asked. Of course that answer would still be in the area of speculation, but all dialogue will end up being refined toward a subsequently narrower road of thought- assuming that to be what everyone participating would like to achieve through this exercise. Either way it turns out one could view it as a success!

Once again, this exercise is voluntary and anyone may take part or not take part for one's own reasons. It is a very personal and private matter for each person involving an important decision in the quest for Truth. Much can be learned regarding the pursuit of an answer to the ET question. This may only be the start of gaining ground on the issue after so many years of mystery. At the individual level there is little else to do perhaps but to join the Community as a whole and give it a try.

I extend a sincere 'Thank You' to Forum members for their input and support, the Administrators for their patience, and all Moderators for their understanding and focus and for putting their members' concerns and interest foremost. Good Luck to ALL, especially those who have chosen to be active participants in this Endeavor!

Regards, onlychild,
and hiflier.