UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:22 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:15 am 

I have noticed something perculiar over a period of 3 years now - in the beginning I thought it was my imagination, or that there was a logical explanation for it, but with continuing observation, often confirmed by my wife, I believe I have discovered something very perculiar and real. I would be grateful to know if anyone else has noticed this, or even better, made observations of their own.
I have observed a number of what initially look like bright 'stars', but when observing them for any length of time, I discovered they flashed white, blue and red, and moved around erratically in a confined area. I also observed the appearance of a pale electrical 'aura' that develops far out around the 'star', and shrinks in towards it. I have also noticed bright orange/gold orbs shooting away from and to them.
Importantly, they seem to form a regular grid over a very wide area.
Some of them disappear and then days or weeks later reappear in roughly the same place.
If anyone has any experience of this, I would be happy to know.
Regards,
Ray.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:25 am 

i have seen erratic red lights that do not move like airplanes. They are very tiny and move in bursts or jumps, like they move a little left-forward and a little right-forward; if you trace a line around the average distance you know they are going forward, but not in a complete straight line like an airplane or satellite.

I see this, because my main interest is astrophotography and I constantly look at the constellations. If there is good weather, I take my camera out and shoot, but most of the times, there are too many clouds and I keep watching the sky.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:22 pm 

walky wrote:
i have seen erratic red lights that do not move like airplanes. They are very tiny and move in bursts or jumps, like they move a little left-forward and a little right-forward; if you trace a line around the average distance you know they are going forward, but not in a complete straight line like an airplane or satellite.

I see this, because my main interest is astrophotography and I constantly look at the constellations. If there is good weather, I take my camera out and shoot, but most of the times, there are too many clouds and I keep watching the sky.

Hi Walky - Am really glad someone else has noticed this! Keep up the good work and post your findings so we can view them. I have been keeping a watch, and my observation has been that this phenomenon is consistent. It would be great if you could keep a record of this - especially if you notice them disappearing and reappearing.