UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:29 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:10 am 

This experiment reveals a naturally occurring self-organizing mechanism that resides in the vacuum of space.

It is very simple and fundamental.

The experiment requires a second mass in addition to the experimenter. I used a 6" (150mm) diameter ~ 9 lb (4Kg) glass ball ("crystal ball"). There is a sequence to the experiment that has to be followed or else I am fairly certain it will fail. It also needs to be performed on solid ground - no basements or crawlspaces below. It is not known why this invokes a process in the vacuum where a structure assembles itself via the inertia of the bodies in this experiment involving a certain rotational sequence.

It involves this important sequence: ***FIRST*** rotate yourself and the ball held in your right hand somewhat away from your waist, in the CCW direction (as viewed from above) for several revolutions. ***THEN***, while maintaining rotation of yourself, reverse the ball's rotation by passing it hand to hand around your waist in the opposite direction of your own rotation, forming an orbit close to your waist. But do not bring the ball to zero velocity WRT earth. Allow slow CCW orbit of ball WRT earth. If successful, you will feel the ball tug at your waist, and at that instant you will no longer need to balance yourself.

For example: Let's say you and the ball start rotating 45 rpm CCW wrt (with respect to) earth. Then you reverse the ball wrt yourself 40rpm. The ball is 5 rpm wrt earth.

The world of physics knows nothing about this phenomena, therefore it's easy to dismiss from the armchair. There is really nothing I can do beyond this article except hope someone discovers it, and confirms its existence. But I have to include the crazy sounding claims because, should it be verified, I then become the discoverer.

More detailed info at link below.

http://inertiaexp.com

or

http://sites.google.com/site/diygravity