UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:36 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:18 pm 
Unregistered
[quote="RE lotus girl"]More lies. This person Lotus has nearly driven my friend to suicide. She latched on to her because she knew Whitley. She posted my friend's private emails all over the internet. She has already been committed once by her family for paranoid delusions. Sigh, I wish she would get the help she needs for her past issues and stop projecting them on others then claim they are attacking her AS THEY try and fight back. And my friend never threatened her life. She told her she would report her to the police if "lotus" didn't stop harassing her by emailing under several email addresses all kinds of threatening and demeaning messages. She should be prosecuted for her nearly driving my friend crazy. Ask anyone on the Black Vault or Unknown Country who has tried to help her and give her sympathy. She turns on them all in the end with paranoid accusations.[/quote]

Utter bunk, I was dogpiled, my emails were posted - this thread was my response to that, and being told that now that they had my address, it was curtains, not only for the "skinned and mutilated rabbit" but the apples they planned to "fritter for desert"

Note - the internet psy ops agents use subliminal and pre emptive accusation in order to make the person look utterly nuts - and if you weren't already disabled -

they like to pick on the disenfranchised and cognitively challenged -

you will be after their spin dry of cyber attacks. Write to the hospital for help - and Puck, will have already thought of that.

They simply make it up.

OSR refers to WS's site as a cult - and cold fusion works when they have a controller with named master Puck and he Knows Ceausescu's sewer has synonymous aggregate like doctards in it who torture for money, and personal reasons....
http://onesmartrat-onesmartrat.blogspot.com/

Take a minute to look at the historical facts -- never hurt anyone, simply a limping shock disorder of a relapsing drunk. A 'leper" a "useless eater" the choice of every age's "Stew pot town witch burnt idiot".

He has a "legion of nuts" and feels his fans are comprised of the "congenitally vicious"

This survivor of mind control - claims to speak for the people who are then invalidated by being flanked by a small army of internet psi ops

cognitive dissonance masked socjpuppets. I never knew wHitlery - nor are any of their other accusations accurate,
'they are the ones threatening to kill me.'

and it seems related to Dr Cameron's diaspora of LSD that ravaged my childhood.

Is OSR still alive - has anyone else stood up to a wHitlerian dogpile?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:32 pm 
Unregistered
Whatever pentagon operation is researching the internet's weaponry capacity is fully aware of the number of people dying from inaccurate diagnosis of internet addiction.
http://english.pravda.ru/society/family ... ddiction-0

Like all of Project Paperclip's mind control experiments - they appear to exploit the existing dysfunctional vulnerabilities that suit their goals

Don't worry, tweak - the hobbit won't brow beat the Chinese Water/cyber torture
on your peaceful board.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:46 pm 

Quote:
Don't worry, tweak - the hobbit won't brow beat the Chinese Water/cyber torture
on your peaceful board.

Well, THANK GOD Tigger will stop the evil hobbit. What would we do with anonymous posters like youself Tigger.

There is nothing worse than the Chinese Water/cyber torture. It can really ruin your poutine and cause one to do reckless things like leap off tall buildings, and talk in tongues whilst in the lineup at McDonalds.

The last time the hobbit showed up here, we had all sorts of crazy posts about that pesky flying purple people eater. Lucky for us David had a chicken cannon, and Tweaked was an excellent shot with the bow and arrow (poison end of course).

So, thanks again Tigger, you saved the peaceful day here at UFOseek. :roll:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:54 am 

Well I'll be darned......I didn't know that.....Dr. Cameron using LSD or is it DLS, not sure.

And a hobbit doing water torture......good grief. :o

Where's my chicken cannon? :idea:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:00 pm 
Unregistered
At least you have a sense of humor. Always at the expense of the easy mark?

Guess we'll never know how many mind control survivors have been silenced, or so hurt by the persecution that they kill themselves, there can be only one guru -

in America's secret war of America's alien lore, cyber post dogpile torture.

Mental torture is more painful than physical - and all it takes is neuro linquistic persecution of the poorest of the poor.

Or how many ratty flies with vulnerable social status - have been targeted by psy ops agents -

"The Internet is a Weapon" says Jessop - they use on their own people.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:24 am 

Who is the only one guru?

And why do you talk about survivors with such disdain.......such as ratty flies?

Is this a self inflicted thing or do you dislike survivors?

And you throw suicide in there.......is that supposed to get a reaction?

Survivors are very strong people, which is why they have survived where so many did not, so what's with the exaggerated talk?

Very colorful yes, to get attention or some kind of reaction perhaps, but never to express any degree of honesty in respect to the pain.

And yes the emotional pain is worse than any physical pain, by far.

But that kind of pain has not got much to do with psy ops agents, they don't feel anything.

You do not do yourself or anyone else any favors by making off the wall comments like your remark about Cameron and his LSD......Cameron had nothing to do with the LSD experiments.

The LSD experiments are actually a minor issue and a bit of a red herring, just as Cameron was a red herring.......his work was never classified nor was any attempt made to make it a secret.

It was wide open to anyone who worked in the hospital or happened to visit the hospital including medical students who had access to anything he used including his program tapes.

So unless you are a survivor of one of the many actual Mkultra sub programs, which were classified, you have no idea what Cameron's actual role was in relation to Mkultra.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:29 am 

Although I have read all of Whitley's books I am not a big fan....he is a good writer, but most of his stuff strikes me as.....Whitley's world.

So what is this connection between ETs and victims of black ops mind control programs?

Why are ETs so scary to these people......because it's all part of one big program which is compartmentalized to the extreme.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:34 am 

I know, David. And recently, Whitley has talked about how the implant in his head has changed his thought patterns, and he can't control them anymore... He's running scared.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:03 am 

If he has an implant why did he think he could control it? It would seem obvious that someone else was controlling him.

That is the whole idea of an implant, at least I would think so.

So do you think he writes books someone else dictates to him through the implant?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:08 am 

I think Streiber has done far more harm than good. I've read two of his books, and was always suspicious.

He is no different that the debunkers really. Filling the media with false stories and newsflashes to bulk up his bank account.

Tweaked should be writing the books. And you David.

Tim

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next