UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:57 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:37 pm 

I'll be right up front about this one...I got one of the first copies hot off the press and one of the ET buttons, plus the special ET bag to put the book in.......the whole meal yet.

A lot of very expensive promo went into selling Communion and as each of the following books appeared I read them too and viewed the movie.

There was something about the whole deal that hung in the background, a nagging doubt that he was for real, but he spun a good story.

He made it dramatic for sure, but a bit too dramatic and a bit too fantastic.

I finally came to a point where I said to myself; enough already, he's a science fiction writer who hit on a fantastic way to become rich and famous. He presented his science fiction as reality.

He was very careful not to go beyond a certain limit though, as he never once mentioned anything about what the new science would look like or how to do what ET can do. He kept all of that just out of reach and hidden by government secret programs.

I agree that he has done more harm than good, only because he thought he could fake it.

Remember he once claimed it was ET who wanted him to write the books, as though he was simply an innocent victim of circumstances beyond his control and not an ambitious SF writer wanting to break into the big time.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:00 pm 

Financially, he's now in dire straits... He had to drop Linda Moulton Howe from his monthly scheduling because he can no longer afford to pay for her air time. I'm NOT saying he didn't have some true interactions with ET; but when I met him a couple of Decembers ago, I didn't like the vibes I tuned-in to; his wife, however, seems to be honest and very interested in the plights of the contactees and abductees she met that day. I instantly liked her, and felt she is genuinely concerned about the whole ET agenda, and also about the health & welfare of her husband.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:04 pm 

How could he possibly have lost all his money, assets, investments, houses, book residuals, etc. etc.

Maybe it's sort of like being bankrupt, after transferring all your assets over the five year ban period, and having an appearance of being broke.

What would be the advantage of that I don't know, unless he is being sued.

Tim

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:13 pm 

From what I've heard via Coast to Coast AM Radio, (just comments, here and there) he financed his own airtime--not a cheap thing to do. He's been on the air for several years; I only listened once, and couldn't get a clear station broadcast, so I never tried again.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:48 pm 

That sounds a bit nuts doesn't it.....financing his own air time?

Why.....if he was paying the bills it makes no sense to do a radio show.

He could get a guest spot on coast just about any time if he had something to talk about.

Does not sound like a stable situation.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:19 am 

The last time he was on C2C was when I heard him talk about the surgeon trying to remove an implant from behind his ear, and it moved into his brain all on it's own, as soon as the incision revealed it. It obviously has a mind of its own, did didn't want to be removed. He said since the, he has felt differently, and has been extremely worried about the negative affects he's been feeling since all that happened. He didn't say when it happened, so I don't know if it was before I met him, or after. If that happened before ... it could explain why I didn't get "good feelings" when I was introduced to him here in L.A. I'd spoken with him several years ago at a large convention, and didn't have such a negative feeling about him at that time. But I wasn't in a small room with him and one other person, those years ago, either.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:40 am 

Well, he sure did light a fire under Art Bell and then they wrote a book together which became another movie.

And he's broke....which doesn't sound rational considering all the book deals, movies etc.

An implant is to blame...which has to be exceptionally small to get past his brain blood barrier.

But is this real or another story, because such a thing would be a very news worthy event to say the least.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:57 am 

David, you KNOW this would never make the "main-stream news".

Two nights ago there was a guy "psychically removing" implants from people ... When people called in, he just made the decision to REMOVE them, without consulting the caller, first! And whether it was just suggestion or real, those people had a physical reaction--hot flashes, fevers, etc.

I am good friend with one of the first people to have an implant removed ... and within 5 months, he was stricken with final stage, rheumatoid arthritis!

Sometimes I think these implants are for our BETTERMENT, not for just "tracking" means. That guy WISHES he had never had it removed.

I have three--saw them on a scanner at the recent UFO Congress. NO ONE is going to remove my implants, unless I see, or dream, or am told that they need to be taken out.

I don't know that this guy was "for real" but he should have ASKED before he just did it. And those people he affected? Who knows what will befall them, later on??!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:31 am 

I would agree with you.......leave my implants alone.

I also agree they have other purposes like keeping us alive.

There are medical benefits to ET association, a bit ahead of mainstream medicine. ;)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:26 pm 
Unregistered
that dogpile was to protect Ceausescu's slave trade in Canada. His exiled intelligentsia is a fake heart miracle for mass media mind control interests

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread636569/pg1

Not only the Western world's worst slave trade, Canada is co opting Ceausescu

through professor marvel's television rape club at ottawa's cop shop

cops are slave trading in ottawa

Doctored Ceausescu makes fatwa for their muslim honor killing of the parents of the kidnapped infants and women.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next