UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:58 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:42 am 
Unregistered
Its many weird theories about UFOs, and here is another one.
I made it by connect many different facts, maybe it make sense, maybe its not.

Philadelphia project was develop to make ships uvisible, but its failure causing unexpected results. Its open some another dimension "gate" trough come here to earth whole "aliens". Probably its possible to travell long distance trough space trough wormholes but someone in distant area must open them to other could travell trough. And Philadelphian Project (or similar one, it could be many unknown to public sceintific experiments) open some gate. It still work and its placed somewhere on Bermuda triangle.
___

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:17 pm 

My understanding is that the intense electromagnetic energy that was created to carry out the experiment in the first place resulted in unexpected negative effects including what you said about crew members who melted into the ships' structure.

That the Eldridge not only disappeared, but traveled to another place, and then back again did not necessarily happen because there was a gate open at the other end so to speak, but rather was created by the experiment itself. I personally think they tapped into something along dimensional time lines quite by accident, while all they expected was the ship would remain in the present, just invisible. In the days of WW2, having that military advantage over the enemy would have been very advantageous.

There is so much written on that experiment and so much is still hidden and surrounded by a cloak of mystery because we do not know all the facts. But, the main fact remains, and that is that ship did disappear, and the 'subjects' of that experiment that survived, lived with the aftermath of that horrible day.

It is also one of those moments in history that still gives us information from time to time. Like the Bermuda Triangle; that too has resulted in people and planes disappearing, yet I've read a story of a woman who was flying a private plane. Her communication to the tower could be heard but she was not able to hear the usual instructions from the tower. She could be heard saying "I know the landing strip should be right here according to my instruments, but there are only trees and no buildings" She knew where she was, and the staff in the tower could see her, and they were perplexed that she did not hear them, or their instructions to land. She was in a different dimension of time and was not familiar with the surroundings. She eventually ended up flying her plane in another direction, and was never seen or heard from again.

Here is an interesting link to the Eldridge story you might enjoy reading.

[url "http://www.viewzone.com/philadelphia.html"]http://www.viewzone.com/philadelphia.html[/url]
___

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:09 pm 

Tim. I’ll throw this in for talk value. It was sometime between 1958 and 1960 while working as a photographer at the Franklin Institute in Philadelphia that I got to witness some scientist working on an “Invisibility” project using a rat in an aquarium. When the event happened I was asked to leave the room. Later the photo equipment I set up was brought out to me minus the film. I can’t follow the time line in the story you linked but there were some interesting connections made.

Bill
___

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:21 pm 

Wouldn't you have loved to be a fly on the wall when that occurred!! It's one thing to read about military applications to the early experiments, but another to read experiments on living creatures. No doubt the original ideas have been studied and new theories and equipment applied to advance those experiments. We can only guess as to how far that has come. I've read of cloaking technology, and making solid forms appear invisible, but nothing on making them physically disappear, and then reappear.

I suppose at the time when the battleship disappeared, despite the horrific results on the crew aboard that ship, it was just too much of a carrot not to continue on to refine the process. And over 40 years later, what [i]could[/i] be boggles the mind.

Tim
___

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:17 pm 
Unregistered
[b][i]From what I can remember, the original written account of the incident (Philadelphia Experiment) did not mention the ship being transported to a different location and then returning to the Philadelphia docking site. That came about in the movie version of the story.[/i][/b]
[b][i][/i][/b]
[b][i]One of the problems being encountered by the paranormal sub culture is the misuse of words. I find myself having difficulty with it too, so I'm not criticizing anyone writing in this forum/thread. [/i][/b]
[b][i][/i][/b]
[b][i]We use the terms, "a different dimension", which, in fact, we are substituting for "a different reality". Ditto the term "UFO". UFO is an acronym for unidentified flying object - not extraterrestrial space craft. The misuse of these words detracts from our credibility tremendously.[/i][/b]
[b][i][/i][/b]
[b][i]I remember the TV shows of long ago misusing these terms, so I realize how they were injected into our vernacular. Still, it would be nice if we could make an effort to use the terms properly. It would help our credibility a great deal.[/i][/b]
[b][i][/i][/b]
[b][i]I'll work on myself first. [/i][/b]
[b][i][/i][/b]
[b][i]enemtukay[/i][/b]
___

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:57 am 

The disappearance and re-appearance was written in the margins of a book by the person whose writings later were the basis for the movie. His ramblings have been "discredited" time and again, but I think he knew exactly what he was writing, and that it DID happen. I heard about this from my neighbor who was a witness to the disappearance -- Bill never knew where it re-appeared and then came back from -- but he was witness to the men who were imbedded in the metal housings of the ship. It's a horror from which poor Bill never recovered. PTSD.

I thought, when Bill first told me this story, he was just a sweet, drunken old retired sailor. Years later, when the facts began surfacing, I wished I'd have paid better attention to ALL of what Bill tried to tell us.

But I was 31, madly in love, and we were building a business of our own. Bill's wife used to play the horses, so he'd come over and spend time with Jim and me while Marge was out betting on the ponies. That's ONE TIME in my life when paying attention was trumped by love and lust. Not that I regret the love and the lust, but I DO regret not paying better attention to all the things Bill was trying to tell us.
___

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:50 pm 

Came across this in my travels. There are five parts to the documentary about the Philadelphia Project, from a historical perspective, which includes the experiment itself, the people involved, and the eventual theories as to how it all happened in the first place.

Your note of the book Tweaked, is included in one of the segments. Very interesting stuff.

[url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vOg9g0m1jA&mode=related&search"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vOg9g0m1jA&mode=related&search[/url]

(This link may not work in Google, try the Internet Explorer link, that should work).

Timbit
___

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:38 am 

It sounds like a real mess........I read about it many years ago where it was reported that some of the sailors would fade in and out at the most inappropriate times. A condition which caused many of them to lose their minds, they simply cracked under the strain of it all.

It would appear that they managed to create a major field distortion where time is the main element involved.
___

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:02 pm 

Time has certainly been on the side of those wishing to keep all the details of that event secret. Even the most vivid detail of the day has faded with subsequent generations left trying to keep the event alive.

I can only imagine the buzz of the day when stories of the disappearing ship, and it's aftermath were spreading around town. In one of the segments of the video clips there is one particular place where sailors are in a bar. A typical bar room brawl broke out, and witnesses claim that the sailors faded in, and faded out. I was confused by that part; was it a residual effect of the experiment?

There was another part where witnesses clearly saw a green fog surrounding the ship before it disappeared. Nobody questions the fog, or the colour of it. Everybody agreed on that, but yet, that huge battle ship disappearing, wasn't actually [i]seen[/i] disappearing, so if one were to say they saw it disappear, they couldn't.

Another interesting thing to ponder is the fact that the ship was eventually sold to Germany, and was in service for many years after that. The original aftermath of the experiment went into great detail about embedded arms, hands, and fused bodies to metal. What happened to that part. What parties were at play to remove the bodies, what happened to them, and why is there no mention of the ship being under construction to replace the metal.

So many unanswered questions.

Tim
___

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:19 pm 

I made a mistake in saying the ship was sent to Germany, it was in fact Greece. Here is a bit of information on the current whereabouts of the ship, along with some interesting facts on the disappearing log entries on the experiment. As well, there are reports on unusual wiring, and sightings of a 'green fog', and other witness accounts of strange occurrences aboard the ship.

[url "http://www.sydweedon.com/Resources/eldridge.htm"]http://www.sydweedon.com/Resources/eldridge.htm[/url]

Timbit
___