UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:47 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:19 am 

Tweaked wrote:
Earth Changes are a fact of life. The Earth has been going through cycles for all the millions of years since it came in existence. These changes are forever ongoing. Humans and mammals simply must learn to adapt.

The Nibiru links are designed to SCARE whomever watches them. They appear to have been produced by the same person, or the same group of people. I don't know why these people want to frighten everyone out of our wits, unless it satisfied some sort of sick humor for them.

Anyone can release anything via the internet, whether it's true or not. NASA has never released this kind of information. And while it's true, there very well may be other planets in the outer reaches of our solar system, I can assure you that NO ONE KNOWS. At least if anyone does know, no one is releasing the data to any of the people of earth.

It's anyone's guess about 2012. No one knows what the alignment will bring.

We have two choices: We can stop living life, and huddle together, frightened out of our wits, or we can go on with our normal lives--living our lives to the best of our abilities, and stop worrying about things that we can't possibly change. I prefer to live every day as if it's my last, because at MY age, death is more certain in my life than owing taxes.

I personally don't believe we will have tumultuous planet disasters because of the planet Nibiru. IF Nibiru exists, and it comes close, we may experience gravitational anomalies which could result in higher tides and some weather changes... but Nibiru--if it exists--didn't destroy the Earth last time... and chances are if it does come back through our solar system, it won't destroy it THIS time.

Don't let these portrayers of fear make your life miserable. What if you spend the next 4 years doing nothing constructive, and 2012 comes and goes and nothing happens? Then you will have wasted 4 years of your life. LIVE your life.

hi hi, i am back, the forum let me in today, i lost the way back to the forum recently