UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:21 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:27 am 

Hi softpillow

You seem to be a person that spooks easy. You need to take life a little easier. Like Tweaked says, the year 2012 could just as easy go by without a problem. Do you remember all the scare tactics that went on when the year 2000 was rolling around? The same with the year 2012. The closer we get to that date, the more of the end of the world bs you are going to hear. Just plan your life as if you plan on being here in the year 2013 plus. Do not dwell on doomsday which is something we do not have control over. lol

Slohand
---------
Stop and smell the roses

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:43 pm 

Tweaked wrote:
I have been a Contactee since I was three years old. Many of those in depth, I was NEVER allowed to speak of my alien family (I felt they were my other Family)

oh! my god! your family was alien?? it's terrible and unbelieveable.
but ... i trust you ^^
then where they are now?? :roll:

Tweaked wrote:
I had conscious contacts with the aliens, who look like US except they're perfect--like magazine models appear, I have seen three types of aliens. There are the ones I call my Family, who look like us; then there is a group I remember from when I was 12--I called them the 'sallow people' because of their unusual facial structure (VERY sallow cheeks) and they were colorless

sometimes i am confused between ghost and aliens, actually ghosts even have sallow face and they are colorless.
magazine alien models is not a real alien, it is artist's works i think? am i right?

Tweaked wrote:
I have had a myriad of contacts during my adult life--some have been physical; some have been through dreams, and out-of-body experiences

i believe those out-of-body experiences are truth, i tried many times but all failed.
scientists they are doing the research, below is the link:
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/08/24/scien ... ref=slogin

Tweaked wrote:
As far as Nibiru goes, I took classes with Sitchen a number of years ago, and I understand why he believes in this 36,000-year-cycle planet.

may i ask who is Sitchen??

Tweaked wrote:
I have an innate ability to accept changes, both the good and the not-so-good, and have enjoyed an excellent liftime of health and happiness until a little over a year ago when I was stricken with an unusual illness that has pretty much disabled my ability to do physical things I have always enjoyed. But my mind is in tact, and thankfully I can still type and have access to the internet.

madam, 62 is still young, everybody can not avoid any disease even they pay attention their health.
my mom also 62 this year, but she is a diabetic patient, doctor suggest her cut off her foot asap:(

Tweaked wrote:
The Nibiru links are designed to SCARE whomever watches them. They appear to have been produced by the same person, or the same group of people. I don't know why these people want to frighten everyone out of our wits, unless it satisfied some sort of sick humor for them

all mayan scholar trust something will happen on 2012, that's why they keep warning us :evil:
besides nibiru, we have to pay more attention about 3rd War, american government is an ambitious organization, :evil: they are planning a big big project called "HAARP", who wanna to destroy our earth :evil:
below links are the proof
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnRPZOUVhJ4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi1nLmli ... re=related

i have been tried many time log on to the forum very hard except mid night here, i guess many ppl joining this forum and make it busy :?:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:55 pm 

slohand4455 wrote:
Hi softpillow

You seem to be a person that spooks easy. You need to take life a little easier. Like Tweaked says, the year 2012 could just as easy go by without a problem. Do you remember all the scare tactics that went on when the year 2000 was rolling around? The same with the year 2012. The closer we get to that date, the more of the end of the world bs you are going to hear. Just plan your life as if you plan on being here in the year 2013 plus. Do not dwell on doomsday which is something we do not have control over. lol

Slohand
---------
Stop and smell the roses

you are right sometimes, but keep 10% insurance for any accident coming are better :oops: :oops: LOL

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:30 am 

I think my family line was "tweaked" by an alien agenda. I can assure you--I'm at least 95% human, and have all the scars of growing up human to prove it! I think the "tweaking" merely made me more sensitive to the natural skills most humans are born with ... (premonition, healing, hearing others' thoughts, being generally sensitive to ALL things around me, including UFOs) and I have frailties--fear, anxiety, lust, pain, illness, vanity, etc.--I don't think I'm so much different from YOU, my friend. I may be more sensitive, but I'm really not that much different. I don't think it's TERRIBLE, at all. It is a gift... and I have always tried to use it wisely.

As for aliens and ghosts being confusing... perhaps in some instances they may be difficult to discern; however, the aliens I saw who were transparent, really were aliens. Ghosts, I don't believe, fly around in ships and abduct children and then drop them into a snowdrift and leave them to die. If I hadn't been found when I was, I would have frozen to death.

As for out-of-body experiences, KEEP TRYING. Don't give up. Often it takes many, many attempts to be successful. I still have trouble doing it when I intend to.

Zecharia Sitchen (http://mars-earth.com/sitchin.htm) is a lecturer, author, and is the "Father" of the Nibiru theory.

As for the Mayan Calendar ... everybody agrees it may be a time of changes. We just don't have ANY idea who is right and who is wrong.

It could be something as catastrophic as hurricanes, earthquakes, meteors raining down on us -- or, it could be something as benign as clear skies wherein you can look out and see some spectacular sights in the Heavens.

It could be that the skies around the globe will be filled with UFOs so that all of mankind will KNOW they are real, we are being visited, and our governments haven't been telling us the truth.
We just have no way of knowing.

So to remain frightened for the next four years, and DO NOTHING CONSTRUCTIVE--just live a life of fear, isn't worth the anxiety it will create.

And what if being afraid CREATES a reality that wouldn't otherwise happen? We can't afford to do that. We have to think positively, and trust that whatever happens, Earth will survive, and a great number of the human race will survive, as well.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:58 pm 

Tweaked wrote:
I think my family line was "tweaked" by an alien agenda. I can assure you--I'm at least 95% human, and have all the scars of growing up human to prove it! I think the "tweaking" merely made me more sensitive to the natural skills most humans are born with ... (premonition, healing, hearing others' thoughts, being generally sensitive to ALL things around me, including UFOs) and I have frailties--fear, anxiety, lust, pain, illness, vanity, etc.--I don't think I'm so much different from YOU, my friend. I may be more sensitive, but I'm really not that much different. I don't think it's TERRIBLE, at all. It is a gift... and I have always tried to use it wisely.

your teenage period was too bad, but it had been totally passed,
and i don't believe you are aliens ^^ ;)

Tweaked wrote:
the aliens I saw who were transparent, really were aliens. fly around in ships and abduct children and then drop them into a snowdrift and leave them to die. If I hadn't been found when I was, I would have frozen to death.

wa!! are you means aliens abduct children ?? how they the aliens do it? and why?
its terrible, then means aliens doen not friendly to the human.... ?:o

Tweaked wrote:
Zecharia Sitchen (http://mars-earth.com/sitchin.htm) is a lecturer, author, and is the "Father" of the Nibiru theory.

can you introduce him more ? we knows not much about him, we just know nibiru was found by a japanese scientist :cry:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:49 pm 

Sitchin is the one who transcribed the name of Nibiru from his archeological and old text searches when he was gathering the information for his many books. Google his name, or use the link I provided. You will get more than enough information to keep your mind tied up for YEARS! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:51 pm 

yes, i did, but he is not scientists, how comes he can said nibiru exist here??
i think he is a good writer, nibiru is science fiction only :evil:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:13 am 

He is the one who translated the name from ancient texts, so I think that makes it NOT just science fiction: it makes it a historical planet known to ancient mankind, but the information was mis-translated and lay dormant for years. He's a scholar. I'll take a scholar any day who can read ancient languages about our civilization, over a scientist who works on unproven theories.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:52 am 

Tweaked wrote:
He is the one who translated the name from ancient texts, so I think that makes it NOT just science fiction: it makes it a historical planet known to ancient mankind, but the information was mis-translated and lay dormant for years. He's a scholar. I'll take a scholar any day who can read ancient languages about our civilization, over a scientist who works on unproven theories.

your american ppl always like enjoy their life on some unproven theories, thats why a lot of new theories and new discovery found everyday. its good!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:53 am 

madam
where we come from?
where will we go?
why we are here?