UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:54 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:14 am 

I've checked into some of the little people legends. I have found that some legends are born by something that happened in the past otherwise, there would not be much to base the legend.

David mentioned once of hearing of little people in BC and I'm hoping he will enlighten some on this.

slohand
---------
stop and smell the roses

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:40 am 

The man who healed me in 1978 served in Viet Nam in 1965-1969; Michael SWEARS to me that if "the little people" hadn't appeared to him and told him when to "get down and stay down" or "go there"... he'd have been killed. I tend to believe him.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:55 am 

The little people in BC are in the Rockies, along the Columbia and Thompson rivers, but they remain a little known anomaly.

Having been on their turf and knowing others who have encountered them I can assure you they are very real.

They live underground for the most part and keep to themselves. But they do come out and scavenge what they can. They also, sometimes, build small dwellings in the forest, very small, for shelter during their reconnaissance missions.

Seeing this stuff up close and personal is a rare experience, which makes an otherwise dull day of timber cruising a memorable experience.

And like Tweaked suggested, they do have what we would call magic abilities.

They are legend to the Indian people of the region and there are many old stories related to the little people, but few today even know there are such stories. Thompson, the explorer, wrote extensively in his diaries and journals all the Indian stories he was told, which is the only reason many of them have not been lost completely.

They are known for saving people from harm and illness etc.

I would never suggest anyone go hunting for them, because they do not want to be discovered.

Besides anyone who did go hunting for them might find themselves unwelcome, in fact I would say as some Indians say, leave them be, which is good advise.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:47 pm 

Quote:
I've never seen a 30 foot anaconda snake, but I've seen photo's of them. Do they exist?
I've never seen the pigmys of Africa, but I've seen photos of them. Do they exist?
I've never seen the Amazon river, but I have seen photo's. Does it exist?

That's a good thought Slohand. How true. I would say that it would be easy to find a community that has never seen an anaconda snake, and if they were shown pictures and said it existed in Africa, they would deny it until the cows came home.

Quite the same with UFO's. No doubt even Stevensvill, those that didn't actually see the craft, will deny it exists, even though their friends and neighours saw it first hand, and there is hard evidence (radar analysis) to prove it.

There have been stories of 'little people' all over the globe. I cannot remember off hand the discovery of burial sites that proved locals' stories of little people, it was in a hot climate somewhere where this happened. Not all that long ago either.

No doubt that if they can survive on their own, what's to say they are not still hidden somewhere in the great mountain areas. Perhaps they have evolved in such a way that they are thriving.

Tim

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:17 pm 

Debunking is a tool used by the black-op groups (along with humiliation) to steer people away from sensitive information related to "national security". It amazes me how many people in the world will laugh if you bring up the topic of UFOs. It is not a proper topic if you're attending an event or a party. You will often have people get up and walk away from you. They love to gossip about celebrities or personal friends but, discussing ufology is a big taboo in society. The reason for that may be the years of ridicule by people or governments. It seems even when some of the most educated people in society discuss ufos they are called crazy or they're going senile. People are saying Dr Edwin Mitchell has lost his mind. The man walked on the moon. He wasn't in Houston staring at a monitor but he actually seen with his own eyes something out there. He has said many times that he had heard stories that Aldrin and Armstrong had encountered other space crafts while landing on the moon in 1969. Buzz Alderin was video taped coming forward and almost looked like he was about to shed tears and admitted that their LM was being followed. He then recanted his story when it seemed NASA told him to do so. Then Aldrin goes on Larry King and has a big laugh as if everyone is crazy for believing in UFOs. With all respect to the former astronaut, I think he is just protecting his image. He realized that by being one more person to come forth that it would ruined his image as a respectable and sane person. It is why many commercial and military pilots keep their mouths shut. That is a Debunker. Someone who gains by denying ufos are real.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:56 pm 

ufo seekers wrote:
Debunking is a tool used by the black-op groups (along with humiliation) to steer people away from sensitive information related to "national security". It amazes me how many people in the world will laugh if you bring up the topic of UFOs. It is not a proper topic if you're attending an event or a party. You will often have people get up and walk away from you. They love to gossip about celebrities or personal friends but, discussing ufology is a big taboo in society. The reason for that may be the years of ridicule by people or governments. It seems even when some of the most educated people in society discuss ufos they are called crazy or they're going senile. People are saying Dr Edwin Mitchell has lost his mind. The man walked on the moon. He wasn't in Houston staring at a monitor but he actually seen with his own eyes something out there. He has said many times that he had heard stories that Aldrin and Armstrong had encountered other space crafts while landing on the moon in 1969. Buzz Alderin was video taped coming forward and almost looked like he was about to shed tears and admitted that their LM was being followed. He then recanted his story when it seemed NASA told him to do so. Then Aldrin goes on Larry King and has a big laugh as if everyone is crazy for believing in UFOs. With all respect to the former astronaut, I think he is just protecting his image. He realized that by being one more person to come forth that it would ruined his image as a respectable and sane person. It is why many commercial and military pilots keep their mouths shut. That is a Debunker. Someone who gains by denying ufos are real.
Let them try to debunk it will never work on everyone.And it some times makes people believe in U.F.Os even more.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:07 am 

I never saw any little people in Viet Nam but I did see rats as big as a small house dog.

Some arkys found two complete skeletons recently in one of their digs.They first thought they were skeletons of small 4 or 5 year old children. Later examinations showed they were full grown adults.

Scientists said they were mutant humans.

Slohand
---------
stop and smell the roses

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:40 am 

Oh, darlin's... don't you know it will ALWAYS be full grown adults who were midgets, or something bizarre like that... something they think WE can wrap our heads around. (because THEY don't want to have to wrap THEIR narrow-minded little heads around the truth of it!)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:21 am 

slohand4455 wrote:
I never saw any little people in Viet Nam but I did see rats as big as a small house dog.

Some arkys found two complete skeletons recently in one of their digs.They first thought they were skeletons of small 4 or 5 year old children. Later examinations showed they were full grown adults.

Scientists said they were mutant humans.

Slohand
---------
stop and smell the roses
Yes believing in aliens is like believing there are giant squid on the bottom of the ocean.Oh wait there is.They used to call them sea monsters years ago.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:24 am 

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

EXCEPT... those li'l bodies ARE NOT (in all likliehood) "aliens" as you and I and millions of others think of them. They are the "Wee People" or the "Little People" who traverse our dimensions, and have done so for maybe a million years. They are related to the Jin, and all the other "small ones" who have been spoken of in our fairytales, and dreamed about by children. And they DON'T have HUGE heads and LARGE eyes. They may actually be the ORIGINAL "Inheritors" of the Earth ... and we were just manufactured later.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next