UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:51 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:48 pm 
Unregistered
He stated that eyewitness testimony really doesn't count. Science needs a body or a probe. What a dumb ass... The disclosure Project has over 400 eyewitnesses with the best credential you can have. Who are we to believe if we can't believe them. Dr. greer also states they Hhave Seti people that have had contact. I hope that gets revealed soon. Also on China going to the moon, if there is a base we surley couldn't shut them up.

MaderatorG
___

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:59 am 
Unregistered
Its not in the cards for China to make it to the moon im afraid....perhaps not in this century...
They may soon be ebroiled in border wars of some type...wars of expansion and colonisation....
China is a ticking population bomb with an ever shorter fuse.....
They will be well into their expansion plans before the next ten yrs pass im afraid.or feeling the crunch of not engaging in same terribly......
Meanwhile the earth will put the last of its dying resources into separate country s racing back to the moon(as if they ever went)I severely doubt that hypothesis.
As far as Larry King Goes, when are you people gonna stop eating the cake and going to the circuses?
Its all goverment funded propaganda.
The only disclosier yer gonna get is a planned disclosier that programs you for the next big lies.....
Unless ET intervenes directly, we are in deep sh*t....very deep........
bergle
___

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:30 am 
Unregistered
Well, China has a satellite orbiting the moon right now... Hopefully they can drop us some good pics if in fact they do see something. :-)

Nov 5th

China’s Chang’e Moon probe braked itself into lunar orbit early Monday morning, according to officials for the China National Space Administration (CNSA).

[url "http://www.livescience.com/blogs/2007/11/05/china-moon-probe-in-lunar-orbit/"]http://www.livescience.com/blogs/2007/11/05/china-moon-probe-in-lunar-orbit/[/url]

Modg
___

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:53 am 
Unregistered
Only if they can turn it to some percieved advantage will we see the unedited version i am sure...look at NASAs debacle.....
China is even more militarised....if only slightly......
I cant believe our resource base world wide can sustain demand for ever....
Look at the steel situation back awhile...every chunk in the entire world was going into that huge bridge over there supposedly....yet they managed to spare some for there fleet etc...they were and still are building the largest aircraft carrier in the world, as well as countless other ships.
Their merchant marine...so called is the biggest fleet of transports in the world i believe 600+/-
I find it totally ironic to watch men expend the entire resource base of the world on fighting over it.......
bergle
___

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:53 am 
Unregistered
[reply]
Well, China has a satellite orbiting the moon right now... Hopefully they can drop us some good pics if in fact they do see something. :-)

Nov 5th

China’s Chang’e Moon probe braked itself into lunar orbit early Monday morning, according to officials for the China National Space Administration (CNSA).

[url "http://www.livescience.com/blogs/2007/11/05/china-moon-probe-in-lunar-orbit/"]http://www.livescience.com/...robe-in-lunar-orbit/[/url]

Modg
[/reply]

The Japanese also have a lunar probe (Kaguya (Selene)) taking some nice piccies.

[url "http://www.jaxa.jp/press/2007/11/20071107_kaguya_e.html#pict01"]http://www.jaxa.jp/press/2007/11/20071107_kaguya_e.html#pict01[/url]
___

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:11 am 

Disclosure is not going to happen, there are too many skeletons in the closet and with disclosure they would all fall out.

Does not matter how many eye witness accounts there are, it is not in the works, unless of course it can be turned to a political advantage, like putting even more fear into the world.

Don't be surprised to find out that we are being attacked by ETs some time in the near future.....a perfect way to put an end to whatever freedom we still have.

Another self inflicted wound..........like the terrorists.

You try coordinating the suicide of 19 people some time and see how far you get............its not as easy as they say.
___

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:50 pm 
Unregistered
Tis true im afraid...Most of those suicide bombers are so freakin high on excellent Afghani heroin they can barely function, let alone take a plane full of adults over and fly it with little skill or training.......none of the party line adds up...In fact we are living in eighty percent fantasy by now....But i think disclosier is in the cards....the direction it takes very much whatever story buys the most control for the PTB.Theyll drag it out till the last dog is hung though......well not get anywhere near the truth or even the lie very quickly or easily.....not till they are ready to take things to another level of mind control...........that seems to be the general drift of all this BS.
Our best hope is ET.
I would like to think that they will assist if we can get a quorum of humanity (how many that is, i dont know)to the point of being able to initiate contact from this end of the line.....
Then, if the galaxy is run on the best principals we are given to understand it is( by our contactees),we may get some help to free ourselves of the yoke of this mind slavery we are subject to.
In saying this i realise it is the same as saying or best hope is ourselves and our own spiritual progress....and i do not wish to imply this would be easily accomplished either.....
bergle
___

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:31 am 

Would not want anyone to get the idea that I have ever coordinated 19 suicide bombers or attempted to do so, because I have not and would not under any circumstances.

Glad we got that cleared up, because some of them could be afraid to fly and would settle for jumping off a bridge or a building, which means they would never get on the plane in the first place. And that would not work very well in terms of 9/11.

I'm all for ET helping us out and I do think they have tried to do that by sharing their technical and scientific assets. Unfortunately we are a stubborn bunch down here and most people insist that this is all best left to government to sort out.

And as you may have noticed, government is not being very cooperative or helpful. Its all hush hush and don't even admit they are real.

Real..........you mean there are unreal ET, with unreal space craft, unreal engineers and scientists and unreal exchanges of information. That would mean that abductions would be unreal as well, so someone simply vanishing into thin air would be an unreal vanishing.

I could get dizzy from an unreal experience like that.

Imagine doctors performing unreal operations on ET....no chance of complications because any complications would be unreal complications.

Sort of like having an unreal family, no one ever argues or causes any grief.........always willing to agree and cooperate. Sounds almost perfect, but a bit unreal.
___

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:17 am 
Unregistered
Oh bugger!im choking on my false teeth now.....umngh!
phew!theyre straightened out now, but i almost swallowed them....now that would have been really unreal!
That ET is out there, doing whatever ETs do is almost proven to death by now....
though there are denyers in the crowd theyre getting to be accepted kinda like holocast denyers(and we all know where that will get you....)
Of the population of this continent, i think youll find more believers in ET than the Govt 9/11story line.
Its certainly a more plausable scenario so to speak......
When the disclosier happens, i believe right now, that its a fifty/fifty chance of the story going either positive or negative depending on what the POB think is their best chance of suvival(as there will be some hard questions to be dealt with when it hits the fan.)I[i]n fact for this reason alone, i think ET is being kept deep under wraps.[/i]
[i]AN END RUN AROUND THE GOV IS OUR BEST AND ONLY BET.....[/i]
[i]BERGLE[/i]
___

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:30 am 

"AN END RUN AROUND THE GOV IS OUR BEST AND ONLY BET.....
BERGLE "
Pretty hard to get an end run around the slick ones now :-) Look at Bushes attitude and Putin and numerous others in power. Sad state of affairs I say. Only one thing will bring results I'm afraid and not many of us are up to the challenge as they know. Cicil upraisings mgiht bring attention, but to tremendous grief. If we can't get impeachment proceedings initiated, how are we to get the black projects declared uncontitutional and free the true witnesses to come forth. Too elaborate a plan is in place. Almost will welcome sensible intervention If I'm not inconveinienced to a great degree :-) Aren't we something to be proud of , us humans ?
___