UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:07 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:34 am 

I tend to think of our lives as a spiral... much like a slinky toy. Each piece is an interconnected circle, and as we travel through our many lives, some things are similar, but not exactly the same because we are in a different reality or universe, even though where we are is still connected to from where we came and to where we are going. Maybe the two ends are actually connected, which creates the Perfect Circle the religions tend to interpret to their own ways of gratification. So we just keep going around and around and around... maybe that explains de ja vu.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:48 pm 

Interesting thoughts Tweaked, and i'd agree with a lot of that.

The Ouroboros for example..i would love to know the origins of that. Very ancient...seems the ancients realised we were all part of an infinite oneness.

Deja Vu is a real strange one, Tweaked... i had my strongest experience ever when i was 18 years old. My Dad and I were doing some shopping out of town and in one shop he picked up a leather jacket and held it up and asked me what i thought of it.

It was like something hit me...i knew what he was going to say next, and i was right..the words in my head where the ones that came out of his mouth seconds later.

I'd never been to this place before or seen the jacket...at least not in this reality.

I experince Deja Vu fairly frequently but this was the strongest sensation of it i've ever had.

Peace, Caper.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:24 am 

Yeah... there's always one that really jolts us like a bolt of electricity.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:33 am 

We should not get overly concerned or confused.........most people today don't believe in anything, not even themselves.

Saying the words is one thing........believing or knowing them to be true and real is quite another.

I don't like this crazy is he or she stuff because they believe this or that, it sounds a bit fanatical to me.

What is.........is and no amount of bickering is going to change it.

It's like our Mr. Harper, if the voters knew the whole story they would likely throw up, either that or pat him on the back and tell him to keep up the good work.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:10 am 

Well, I am one who STILL knows UFOs are real. I've seen them, been inside them, and know many others who have done the same.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:33 am 

Tweaked wrote:
Well, I am one who STILL knows UFOs are real. I've seen them, been inside them, and know many others who have done the same.

Amen to that Tweaked.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:05 pm 

Sadly, it seems people today believe in celebrities more than they do themselves. Everyone wants to be like him or her..anything but themselves

It's also a factor of not wanting to believe, desperately not wanting to believe or know the truth...as there's plenty of it out there.

So why aren't people seeing things for what they really are?

But when your average person decides that ET is paying regular visits to this planet, that the ancients were more advanced than we are today, that 9/11 was and inside job... and that we are constantly lied to throught the very medium that is supposed to bring us the truth...the full story.

It turns your world upside down and nothing is ever the same again.

And for those reason's plus many more..everyone prefers to think that things are just great and that we are making progress towards a better world, which is sadly not this case...quite the opposite infact.

When it comes to deception...people need to take off the rose tinted glasses, no matter how much they wish to keep them on.

Peace, Caper.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:31 pm 

I agree, Caper. But I have mixed feelings (and have for 10 years) about a one-world government. On one hand, none of us like the thought of giving our countries over to a world government who speaks in our behalf; but when we think about wanting and needing a representative at the Galactic Table, as long as we're divided and fighting amongst each other, it can't happen. So, as I said... I'm torn in both directions.

We know none of our governments are without corruption, and will stoop to great depths to achieve ultimate goals. Having said that, I'm still a perpetual optimist.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:02 pm 

Interesting thoughts Tweaked and i've thought this myself before.

As an idea..a global government is not anything wicked or horrible, there's nothing wrong with it per se and i totally see where you're coming from on this one.

But the guys who want us all to join their new world order are wicked and cruel people..they've killed millions and millions of their own people to keep pushing us further towards the NWO.

So, do we expect them to stop the killing and the deceit once they have reached a global governance?

Or is it just easier for them to control us and easier for us to become their slaves..and anyone who doesn't comply will be erased?

The vision of a new world order i have in my head is very chilling indeed...i see everyone conforming no matter what and a select few trying to free people and wake them up..but it's not to no avail.

Simply...one big society of emotionless robots.

Tweaked, to sum it up...i'd say a world government can be good, very good in some cases..but the one we are being pushed into as i type this post is a very bad one and no good will come from it at all.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:13 pm 

Perhaps we can use the lemons to make lemonade. But we won't achieve what many of us would like to accomplish unless and until we raise our own vibrations to such a level that nothing and no one can enslave us. I'm not qualified to tell anyone just how to do that... I've been attempting it, myself, for most of my life without success. Perhaps is about the struggle, not necessarily the result.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next