UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:37 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:24 pm 

I think all of us on this forum will and do make the best out of what we have, and i don't doubt we'll all be resourceful when we need to be.

The solution to beating our enslavement which will undoubtedly come from the new world order is simply....for everyone to be aware of it's existance and the plans they have for us.

Awareness will mean game over for the elite and the black operations.

But they have everyone on side...and the people on side don't even realise they are on side. So it's far harder than it sounds.

Many people think this is what it is to be awake and there are no conspiracies.

Let's just hope it's not too late for this thing to fail.

Peace, Caper.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:49 am 

I was just reading a first hand account of what happened to the Duplesiss orphans in Quebec during the 50s. To many this is unthinkable and beyond rational consideration, but reality just the same if only for those who have been there and experienced it first hand.

If the past repeats itself we are all in big trouble, because what Rod describes is just a small piece of a very big picture.

All of the past secrets are present secrets and those who become a threat to their security are made to be no more a threat. It's a cold hard fact, we are all expendable in the eyes of the power brokers.

Keep in mind that most world leaders today are driven by fear, which is why they have such a thirst for power. Like the school yard bully fear is the motivating factor.

To put these people in charge of a one world system is a very scary picture.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:42 pm 

The Duplessis orphans story is haunting..and i'm sure stuff like this still goes on in the world today.

Imagine being told you mentally ill when you're not and conditoned to believe it...all the abuse and the abysmal living conditons. It blows the mind..that these things have happened, do happen and still go undetected.

Rational consideration..that's the key, David.

In society we have barriers..imaginary barriers for what can and can't happen. And these barriers dictate what can and can't happen to the citizens. It's what makes it all possible..as stuff like the Duplessis orpahans, 9/11 and JFK etc all remain outside the accepted barrier of what is possible.

So you're accpeted as a sensible and clever member of society if you buy into the whole rational consideration thing and accept that the barriers remain solid.

And if you don't buy into what they tell you is posisble and not possible you are labelled a conspiracy nut and an unhinged individual. And it's been portrayed that that they're the bad guys who are going to get nowhere in life.

It's all about waking people up...it's the key to defeating this whole thing. But i've tried talking to people about said things when possible, but no one wants to know...no wants to believe.

Unless there is a mass awakening very, very soon....dark days lie ahead of us. I'm still hanging on in hope...but while the people keep denying..the elite are laughing and gaining ever more ground.

Peace, Caper.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6