UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:28 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: How make crop circle?
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 10:00 am 

Surely most of them (maybe even 99,9%) are man made, now question how do that.
Do its need only few entusiast with GPS and geometry knowledge, night vision scope , kite/baloon with camera, or more advancement stuff? (something with microwave)

Why i think crop circles are manmade? Because aliens dont have reasons do make them, and peoples have that reason (just to be better, more fame from other group of circlemakers, and for exciting adventure almost spiritual experience)

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 2:40 pm 

I think that statistic should be 99% are extraterrestrial, and 1% are man made. It's pretty obvious which ones are hoaxes.

There are many crop circle researchers, and a ton of information on these formations, with physical analysis of crops.

It has long ago been proven that the crop circles cannot possibly have been made by man.

As to the meaning, I think that has yet to be unlocked.

I'm really looking forward to the new crop for this year.

Tim

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 5:26 am 

Here we go.......eh, the circular argument.......the government is hiding advanced technology but are incapable of making crop circles with microwave weapons?????

We can't have it both ways....but if you want my opinion, as if you had a choice, I do believe the crop circles are another part of the fog screen, a bit of razzle dazzle blind um with their own fantasy kind of thinking.

Unfortunately our military are on the wrong track, but have not yet figured that one out.

What freaks me out is the fact that the microwaved crop is harvested right along with the rest of the crop and made into cereal and some of the cereal companies think this is the coolest.

I don't eat microwaved crop or melamine.....not fit for human consumption.

And I don't sleep in bomb craters. After all you have to know when enough is enough already. ;)

Of course it sounds cool that ET would make crop circles, what a rush.....WOW!!!!!!

But this idea that they are a prank or a bit of fun for the locals.......cannot be seriously considered.

ET are not big on humor...nor are they into games......like guess what this is (in reference to another crop circle).

Of course the crop circles are impressive.....they are supposed to be impressive to keep another bloody secret agenda hidden.

Just look at some of the poor creatures who have been caught in a crop circle during their making......flatter than a pancake. And then we have the people who get sick after crossing a crop circle.

It's weapons testing........microwave gravity weapons testing.

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 2:35 pm 

There have never been any planes, or any beams seen, or military personnel around, or men in protective gear, or anything whatsoever to suggest that the military is behind crop circles.

There is no way that they are creative enough to imprint the intricate designs, each different from eachother, over and over, for god knows how many years.

Surely if it were them, they'd have perfected their secret experiments by now and we'd not see any more of these crop circles?

Tim

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 11:45 pm 
Unregistered
Were can i see crop circles and the new ones to come? Any good (not them fake ones) with good info about it?

cheers

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 4:59 am 

Jose, there are a lot of good posts throughout the forum here. Just use our search bar at the top right, and put in 'crop circles'.

Tweaked and I both love the crop circle season, and look forward to the new shapes and designs.

Tim

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 8:46 am 

Timbit wrote:
There have never been any planes, or any beams seen, or military personnel around, or men in protective gear, or anything whatsoever to suggest that the military is behind crop circles.

There is no way that they are creative enough to imprint the intricate designs, each different from each other, over and over, for god knows how many years.

Surely if it were them, they'd have perfected their secret experiments by now and we'd not see any more of these crop circles?

Tim

The military have chased a few crop circle folks away over the last few years, but you gals think what you want.

This is just my opinion and if they are a military program they are satellite directed.

No you would not see a beam, no more than you see a beam from a cell tower.

These complex circles are computer generated images.

And if they were ET generated, what is the message? No one seems to agree on that point.

And why are they having such a negative effect on the environment and nature?

One more small detail.....the early crop circles were simple circles as appear in Canada, USA, Australia etc. and not these elaborate creations.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 5:07 pm 

I think it is unlikely that the military, through whatever means, would spend time, money, and resources making pretty pictures in crops. Do they go to a special school for that?

And if the meaning is not made clear by them, what's the point.

The meaning from ET on the other hand, is still waiting to be understood. In fact, geometric analysis of these amazing crop circles have proven some information worth of considering. I think the geometry involved is to show their understanding of of communicating something, but what that something is after analysis, is unknown.

What we do know is there is beauty in these designs, they are studied scientifically, and have been for many years. They have evolved in their messages, as we have evolved in gaining understanding of things like trace elements, and physical properties, that can no way be made by or from computer graphics programs.

I hope to some day say, "I told you so David, you owe me a large Timmies!"

Tim

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 3:58 am 

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Of course they are pretty.......they are amazing, inspiring even and I watched the whole movie and listened to the lecture.

Why is it so hard to be understood, I remember a song about that. Something about why am I so misunderstood? (The Animals 60s)

This whole UFO & ET subject is enough to drive someone to drink or to eat a whole bunch of Tim's treats. Maple and chocolate, its stuff like this that causes older people to drool a lot.

The spy guys have us all in a muddle......we can't even find the light switch to turn on the lights.

ET is not that dumb.....they are quite capable of direct conversation and or communication which we can all understand.

The problem is that the spy guys and gals have us all convinced that such things don't happen, he or she is just making this stuff up to get attention........but not the kind of attention any sane person would want to attract.

But the crop circles are still up for grabs.....and the I told you award. Almost as good as the Stanley..eh?

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 9:12 am 

Probably crop circles are expensive, it could be few thousand $ so am sure shapes contain hidden information, because they are well designed (this design is part of cost) Its the same like with tattoo, why someone would like to make just circle? No it must be something advancement, something worth trouble.