UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:51 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 4:10 am 

Hard to tell about the crop circles. I know a lot of farmers curse whomever is making them. They can lose a lot of wheat after it mashed to the groung before its due to be harvested.

A message? Maybe. Remember, It took finding the rosetta stone to decipher egyption.

Slohand
---------
stop and smell the roses

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:54 am 

Actually, Slohand, the crop itself suffers NO DAMAGE; the nodes are blown, but it continues to grow, and it can be harvested, and the seeds that come from the affected plants are reported to grow larger and quicker, when replanted. It's the crop circle enthusiasts who do the destruction. I've had some butt-kickin' beer made from hops from a crop circle in Germany. :mrgreen: And no one glowed in the Dark after we drank it.

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:25 am 

Tweaked, no you would not glow in the dark....but microwaved grain or anything else has been radically altered in a not so good manner.

Most of the nutrients are destroyed and some of the material is turned into carciogens, which is not my idea of health food.

A non-uniform differential of this kind is not something to fool with, as it could have a very negative effect on your physiology....your body is going to respond in protest.

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:35 am 

The people at B.L.T. who have been conducting most of the notable scientific studies on crop circle crops have found no evidence that the produce is unhealthy. I get updates from Nancy Talbot on a regular basis. The crops are not modified like the genetically modified seed crops are... in fact, the seeds can grow in total darkness for 6 to 9 weeks, in huts, and the nutritional value appears to be greater than the original crops were. The yield of corn ears is greater, the nutritional value of rice, soy, and wheat is greater.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:55 am 

I have stupid theory, but who known: maybe crop circles was build long before they grown: genetic modified seed which in contact with X substance much easily fall down. Or something like that.

Mostly i wonder about one pictogram where was buried gold, silver and bronze plate under circle, and this fit to theory that circles was designed long before they appear, its not spontanic job "hey lets made circle tonight"

If this is true, investigator must focus on fields trough whole year, because crop circle could be result of something done on particular ground months before.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:24 pm 

I have posted here time ago two liks to movies about crop circles filmed during compositions. Well, if you will be able in few seconds to make one, you'll be surely not from this planet, but don't use stories like those many peoples with a single rope working the entire night for making one only... that's stupid!

I think they are only apes, enviouses and want to have their moment of glory (?).

Be always on your feet!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:10 pm 

Yes i seen one movie where small orb of light create circles, and it was amazing, but i cant believe even aliens have such technology so suspect it was fake, probably by someone who tryed link orbs and circles. Once i seen weird orb flying over field, few minutes later realized it was white bird which strongly reflect light. Also i encounter once ufo fleet, which was also white birds strongly reflect light. If they are enough small and fast move wings it look like sparkling orb. I dont known maybe ufo exist but i dont want follow short way, "aliens" is very easy explanation for everything.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:52 pm 

I have a very hard time thinking that it's the governments that are creating these circles. Unless they were testing something, I don't think it would be them. But then I have to agree with Tim that if they were testing something out they would probably figured out what they wanted by now.

But then I'm not totally sure it's ET. It could be but I guess I haven't studied them tat much to really understand them. I've only watched a few shows on them.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:42 am 

Tweaked wrote:
The people at B.L.T. who have been conducting most of the notable scientific studies on crop circle crops have found no evidence that the produce is unhealthy. I get updates from Nancy Talbot on a regular basis. The crops are not modified like the genetically modified seed crops are... in fact, the seeds can grow in total darkness for 6 to 9 weeks, in huts, and the nutritional value appears to be greater than the original crops were. The yield of corn ears is greater, the nutritional value of rice, soy, and wheat is greater.

Nancy is definitely a circle fan....big time, but recent analysis of the effected crop showed it to be microwaved, cooked from the inside out.

In the roots tiny microscopic iron spheres formed in chains, not something common to the fields. So where this leaves us I have no idea.

Many believe the circles and various symbols are messages from ET, but I am not convinced this is the case. Certainly it is all a puzzle with many ideas being put forward, but whether any of them are even close to an answer I don't know.

The answer might be a whole lot stranger than our imaginations allow for.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:47 am 

koval321 wrote:
Yes i seen one movie where small orb of light create circles, and it was amazing, but i cant believe even aliens have such technology so suspect it was fake, probably by someone who tryed link orbs and circles. Once i seen weird orb flying over field, few minutes later realized it was white bird which strongly reflect light. Also i encounter once ufo fleet, which was also white birds strongly reflect light. If they are enough small and fast move wings it look like sparkling orb. I dont known maybe ufo exist but i dont want follow short way, "aliens" is very easy explanation for everything.

Birds reflecting light has been used as an explanation for UFO for more than 50 years, but it is just a way to deflect attention from the unknown and unexplained.

Many want a simple answer to a complicated situation, but there is no simple answer. Many unusual things are not simple and can in fact be extremely complicated.

As a doctor friend once told me, complicated, you bet it's complicated, it's way passed complicated.