UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:05 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Superconductor in brain
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:23 pm 

Recently i read some article from old ufo magazine, and am not sure theory was true but its interesting. Some scients found that brain contain rare metals in small amount, and have superconductivity ability, electric impulse in brain travell with light speed. And there is more: its supposed that flying saucers use superconduction, because it affect surround magnetic field (thats why car engines dont work) and it could be used to levitate or jump between dimensions. And finally: maybe its not engine, but brain ability? Ufo is just empty metal shell, similar theories was in tv serie Taken, where peoples from A51 cant find how it work and suppose its moved by psionic skills of aliens inside.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:55 am 

koval321 wrote:
Recently i read some article from old ufo magazine, and am not sure theory was true but its interesting. Some scients found that brain contain rare metals in small amount, and have superconductivity ability, electric impulse in brain travell with light speed. And there is more: its supposed that flying saucers use superconduction, because it affect surround magnetic field (thats why car engines dont work) and it could be used to levitate or jump between dimensions. And finally: maybe its not engine, but brain ability? Ufo is just empty metal shell, similar theories was in tv serie Taken, where peoples from A51 cant find how it work and suppose its moved by psionic skills of aliens inside.

I remember doing experiments on the brain 30 years ago, and it was well known then about electrical impulsses and potential energy created. I think it is probably safe to say that today's technology and science have found a way to exploit that capacity.

There was a book I read last year, called Beyond Roswell. It referenced craft, that were interfaced with their occupants. Both operated together. The Starchild Skull also has a lot of good evidence to fibres interwoven within the bone of a skeleton found years ago. Just waiting for gnome sciencee to catch up and do a proper analysis to determine the skull is non human.

It is interesting to think of a man as both a man, and a machine. Best of both worlds don't you think?

Tim

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:41 am 

I firmly believe that some of the ships we see are a combination of biological-A.I. development. 25 years ago I began writing a story about such a ship; never finished it. But someone was down-loading the technical and biological interface information into my mind; I'm sure of it. Her name was Z'Nobia, and she was loyal to her pilot, and couldn't be flown by anyone else without her pilot's instructions and special adaptation code.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 1:18 pm 

I read somewhere that The human brain consists of some 100 billion nerve cells known as neurons, each of which receives electrical inputs from a number of its neighbors and then sends an electrical output to others a process known as firing when the sum of its inputs exceeds a certain level. The connections between neurons are known as synapses and it is the relative weighting of these that determines how the brain processes information.One way to simulate the workings of the brain is using software.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 12:05 pm 

You shared knowledge about brain. the brain system & some functions of it. you shared that you have read many articles i also get such knowledge from different plat foams specially from http://www.gethomeworkonline.com/do-my-college-homework

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:03 am 

great article, I was very impressed about it, wish you would have stayed next share

[url=http://run3.run]RUN 3[/url]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:05 am 

great article, I was very impressed about it, wish you would have stayed next share

http://run3.run