UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:14 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Hot topic
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:31 am 

Hollow moon? Maybe. Hollow Earth? I'd have to see more evidence. I'm open to anyones theory and I'll chew on this one for a while.

slohand
--------
stop and smell the roses

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:58 am 

I don't think its hollow.

I once took a spoon and dug half way to China. ;)

Tim

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:54 am 

slohand4455 wrote:
Hollow moon? Maybe. Hollow Earth? I'd have to see more evidence. I'm open to anyones theory and I'll chew on this one for a while.

slohand
--------
stop and smell the roses

Fair enough already, but tell me why you feel opposed to a hollow core.

My friend Mike presented his findings at an aerospace conference this year and was very well received in respect to the best fit being a thin crust and a hollow core (for planet earth).

I don't think Boeing pays him to play games, he is one very talented guy.

http://www.gravitycontrol.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/gravity4b.pdf

But not to be left out of the fray, I came to this conclusion many years ago while working on my field dynamics.

You see there has to be a balance in order for the earth or any planetary body to remain stable and in terms of a unified field system the inside has to be equal to the outside.

Want to go one better than that, check out the core of the sun...now that's cold, serious cold. And some guys want you to believe its a fusion process...good luck with that one.

Most of our modern science, (conventional science), looks a lot like a train wreck in a snow storm.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:56 am 

David 2 things dont hold up. well actually a bit more but... well here we go... a bit of discusion will not harm anyone

fact2: -earth crust is bigger than 11Km or even 11Miles even in the thinnest place. Roughly around 64Km as far as I remember. (yes i have nothing in common with what you have posted for now)

Fact2: If temperature would drop after you have reached 11miles/kms 9whatever does not matter to be honest). Please do explain why after you would have finally managed to pass the crusy you would "touch" lava wich is roughly 1000C ( or if you prefer~1300Kelwins). Why is it hot?

How do you expect a hollow space (core) if you have a liquid mantle?

Highly controlled and forwarded emotions are the key to survival

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:13 am 

The thing is no one knows how hot it is at any great depth because there is simply no way to check it out.

I did not suggest the crust was only 11 kilometers thick, of course it is much thicker, but in places it is extremely thin with lava continually flowing out of the cracks and fissures under the ocean.

Keep in mind that most of the modeling of the earth's interior is done of the basis of speculation, from what little information is available.

In order to understand the internal structure of the earth requires a knowledge of the dynamics affecting the internal structure of the earth and most of that information if it is known by those in control is being kept under wraps.

Basically this comes down to studying the dynamics affecting all physical structure, which is very interesting and to someone like myself very exciting.

So basically you are left with a few of us who pursue this subject with great passion.

The hollow core results from a concentration of energy focused to the center of the core, which is absolutely amazing.

Keep in mind also that what you are told about energy being proportional to mass is only a very small part of the whole story....yes, there is a general relationship between energy and mass but nothing close to what Einstein formulated. It depends on the material being referred to, as each and every material has a different ratio of energy per unit of mass with hydrogen ringing in at number one.

The problem being that science doesn't know exactly what energy is or at least they are not willing to tell everyone if they do know.

So the core is a gaseous mixture rarefied to the center in the form of hydrogen and extremely cold.

But, the quantity of hydrogen within the core is a great deal more than what you might think, as the acceleration of the underlying energy focused to the core reaches levels that boggle the mind.

There is a lot more to all this of course, but it does require some reading and study.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:23 am 

I think it was Jules Verne that first had the idea of a hollow earth. I think he wrote a novel about a journey to center of the earth and the book has been turned into a movie several times.

I could grasp that the earth and moon are hollow until I have more proof one way or the other.

Its the same with ET's and ET craft. I believe they exist although I have never seen either one that I know of.

slohand
--------
stop and smell the roses

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:28 am 

In relation to the earth's structure you have a thin crust, a soft mantle and then liquid and then gas.

Also it is important to realize that gravity does not increase to the core as the text books claim. It is nothing more than speculation and guess work to date.

You have to consider the fact that there is no possible manner by which to access the internal portion of the earth no matter how far you drill or how deep you dig. All you succeed in doing is extending the external dynamics inward to whatever depth you go, but you never access the internal dynamics by any such method.

To fully appreciate this you have to consider the idea they had about sealing nuclear waste deep underground. They thought this would work, but as I pointed out to them, once you fill the depository with drums filled with nuclear waste and back fill the empty spaces and seal it with sand, clay and cement you have altered the dynamics affecting the nuclear waste materials.

This in turn is going to cause the already very warm drums to get very hot and in time develop into a very nasty situation. And because you have done such a great job of sealing the enclosure there is not a whole lot you can do to avoid a disaster.

Consequently the underground disposal idea is for the time being on hold, thank goodness for that I say.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:38 am 

slohand4455 wrote:
I think it was Jules Verne that first had the idea of a hollow earth. I think he wrote a novel about a journey to center of the earth and the book has been turned into a movie several times.

I could grasp that the earth and moon are hollow until I have more proof one way or the other.

Its the same with ET's and ET craft. I believe they exist although I have never seen either one that I know of.

slohand
--------
stop and smell the roses

It's no big deal to me what anyone believes one way or the other, but if you expect conventional science to give you the straight goods you are going to have a very long wait.

The basic science governing the earth's structure or the structure of the moon etc. is the same science related to flying saucers, so any of that which is known is highly classified.

A few people do know what is going on, one of which is my acquaintance Bruce Cathie who must clear anything he makes public with the security people in New Zealand to whom he is subject.

As for me, I am just a loose cannon and a prickly thorn in the side of authority. ;)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:26 am 

Our Science (if we really want to call it that) either has NO CLUE, or have been threatened to DENY all the things which have come out by Byrd and other explorers who knew/know better. There ARE beings living underground; I have visited them in my out-of-body experiences. They are NOT like us; they are far more innocent in many ways and far more advanced in others. I know I can't prove this, but I have seen them (much like remote viewers see things and report back... except I have no one to whom I can report, except to this forum). Take this for whatever it tells you in your guts.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:59 am 

Another aspect to all this is that people like Verne and Wells got most of their material from scientists...they did not merely dream this stuff up out of thin air.

A lot of people envision a world within a world as far as a hollow earth goes, but the core of the earth is an unaccessible location.

But there extensive underground corridors and chambers all over the world, some of the most extensive of which are in the mountain range running from Alaska to California.

Granted there is much we do not know and much to learn...but the first step in that direction is realizing just how little we really do know for sure....it would reduce the size of many text books down to a few pages at best.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next