UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:00 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Hot topic
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:11 pm 

David... if the center of the earth is Gas. Or even hollow with some enegry

Explain.

Gravity on earth.
Why there is gas in the center.
Existence of earth magnetic field.
Why the centre does not colapse? With non stable (moving) outerparts. If energy recompensate it... give 1 source of that energy.

Highly controlled and forwarded emotions are the key to survival

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:09 am 

Okay I get the picture forming in your mind.

Gravity increases from the core to the surface curve just as it increases from the depths of space to the surface curve, so you have balance.

The reason why there is gas in the center is due to the energy of the gas, extremely high.

Where does the energy come from? This is aether energy, zero point, field energy etc. whatever you want to call it. But this underlying energy is constantly increasing by way of acceleration, which is why we have an expanding universe.

In order to have stability you have to have balance and without balance you have chaos.

The planet itself is slowly expanding as is everything.

The electromagnetic component of the earth is a dynamic response, just as gravity is a dynamic response. This can be clearly seen by observing the sun which has an immense electromagnetic component.

The earth will only remain stable in its orbit around the sun as long as the existing energy differential remains within certain boundaries, beyond that the earth's orbit must shift placing the earth even further from the sun.

This has occurred repeatedly, but has also occurred within historical memory of human records. Prior to the last shift the years were somewhat shorter and the temperatures more moderate.

If you want to get into this I suggest you read the free book offer which can be downloaded from http://www.grvitycontrol.org

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:08 am 

Sounds reasonable enough... I also do not neglect the expanding Earth theory... for me it is as sensible as tectonic plates... both are possible. Gas theory in the center (well we are probably talking about plasma state of mater but it does not really matter.

Few other things that are not that easy to explain.

Earth does have a magnetic field. What you have stated could explain existence of magnetic field. Fine i have no problem with that. Earth is expanding friction between layers of different moving substances creates abnormal movement of electrons - thats why we have magnetic field. Nothing wrong with it. If the earth is expanding and universe... so should Mars, Moon, Titan etc.
Question why does Earth, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptun have a magnetic field (can include Sun as well). While rest of the bodies in solar system dont or have a magnetic field that or have one that is just a fraction of per cent of earth magnetic field.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:22 am 

I don't know.....I'm not really up on the rest of them, but I am sure with enough information it could be explained, but right now I don't have anything to offer in the way of an answer.

There is a relationship between the underlying energy and gravity/electromagnetism that's for sure and it all hinges on energy differentials, which can get a bit weird when you consider all the various relationships involved.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:48 am 

Or you could go for simple explanation. Earth - iron core. Mantle lighter metals and other components. Add those together ad some rotation = huge electromagnet = huge electromagnetic field.

As for gas giants. Under such a huge pressure (talking about "core" or should i rephrase myself better... center of planet which is possibly carbon core (basis for the gas giant formation) with huge amount of hydrogen and helium are in so called metallic state).
Metallic state is when substance is under such a pressure when atoms barely have any movement the start to behave like metals (even if they are not)(sharing all electrons). Consider few layers of that moving - huge electromagnet = magnetic field.

As for planets without magnetic fields or with really gentle ones... well it is all simple.
Volume (size) of planet is known mass is known. Divide one by another you have density. If you know density you can judge what's the body made from (well it is a bit more complicated than that but those are the basis). As for Venus. Slow rotation speed much smaller inner rotation of core and mantle - much smaller magnetic field.

David i am not trying to rule out ideas or theories. I accept the impossible or misunderstandable. My point is I did saw things that supposedly are impossible or beyond our technological level that can be explained in language of mathematics and physics that do not neglect present human knowledge in that field only expand it a bit and open new horizons. Simplest way mostly is the correct one. But of course even not fully functional ideas or even wrong ones are needed, because when you rule out wrong choices there are less choices to pick from = getting closer to truth (so called method of elimination) = PROGRESS. Dont loose hope in human stupidity :) people are still learning and even tho human knowledge might not look that impressive for some ET species it does not mean people are still in stone age :D and dont know anything.

Should finish that book by today's evening. Now I am off to get those two hours of everyday sleep that i deserve.

Hope to read from you soon as you are the only one on those forums who have some physics knowledge and even if your views are not always the same as mine, I still enjoy reading your posts and expanding my horizons.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:30 am 

One thing is for sure, it's not a dull subject.

Lots of room for new ideas and a whole lot of fun, because it is fun, amazing stuff. ;)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:46 am 

Is here any topic where are listed possible proofs for swinging flag, multiple shadow and light source etc. of Apollo 11 flight (moon landing)?

Cross

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:07 am 

I think i saw one some time ago (try using search maybe it will help)

anyway there are 2 theories abot the moon and landing:
1) Americans landed over there and well had to quit because of aliens
2) Never landed

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:48 am 

And then there is the Van Allen Belt as well...plus a host of other unforgiving little bits and pieces that would tend to fry anyone traveling in space in a beer can.

But American Astronauts are a breed apart and much tougher than most, they can withstand anything...except ridicule.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:54 am 

Uh i see continental plate move and create so much energy that melt rocks and create lava? But am still not convinced, hollow earth sound to me the same like earth is flat, it have origins in medieval tales.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next