UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:32 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: You Believe What?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:27 am 

I wonder how many on here believe anything much at all?

It seems to me the forum runs in cycles, one loop after another and so on.

People present some very compeling information and for the most part it is treated like another episode of a television program.

That was last weeks show, so what have you got for me this week?

I wonder how many actually have any idea what any of this is about?

A curious form of entertainment, filling in for something missing in one's life perhaps.

Hard issues are difficult no doubt about that, but what do we do about all of this strange stuff, file it under scary and leave it at that or do we put our heads together and come up with something constructive and beneficial to all concerned?

In amongst the numerous threads on this forum there are some amazing stories and some amazing information. Some people put some effort and thought into what they have to say, rather than just talk for the sake of talking.

UFOSeek is a place to get involved with the real world, with real issues and make a difference.

If you want to change the world you have to be the change you want to see and in doing so you make a difference.

Post subject: Re: You Believe What?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:06 pm 

David everything runs in cycles. As for this forum it is quite simple. There are only 15 regular members and a few newbies that come and go, who rise similar questions, which on the other hand provide same explanations - and that is the circle.

As for the new stuff. Well there ain't that much going on. Say we get 100 of ufo/alien/paranormal reports per year. Of which at least half is crap that only loonyufologist belive (not talking about one in particular on this forum, rather those people out there who believe that any random light in the sky is something out of this world). Rest is ether old news, something that may or may not be faked/hoaxed/staged. The rest if what pushes topics ahead.
So at best we have 1 good thing to talk about per month and :( unfortunately but this is what it looks like from my observations.

And no I am not a debunker I hope you already noticed that ;) I am not a believer nether. I had a few contacts. The ones that I have mentioned before were of a neutral experience. I was approached a few times during the day. Had long conversations seen proof.
Later had bad experience with those "loved" by everyone big eyed skinny bodied bastards. Made my life hell.

All I can do now is wait.

Highly controlled and forwarded emotions are the key to survival

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:36 am 

STAY TUNED FOR FURTHER BROADCASTS:

I believe that we will be hearing from more people here in the coming future, it's really slow at the moment, heck even all the ufo and paranormal shows on television are all reruns.

I have been doing as much research as possible, but it just seems to be really quiet, except for the other night, I posted a new sighting, maybe you can give me your opinion on the matter, it kind of stumped me.

I really do hope something starts here soon, because I really hate reruns.

Jeff

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:49 am 

Do you know what I REALLY think our problem is???

We're CIVIL. We demand Members to respect other Members.

We don't put up with B.S.

And let's face it folks, B.S. and bad language and Conspiracy Theories are what's driving the world, right now.

Let's STAY the CREAM of the crop...

Let's NOT lower our standards to get people in... it will cause conflict and demoralization.

JMO...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:06 am 

I have been busy doing my homework and I found some amazing information.

How many know we have repeatedly used nukes in space, oh my yes during the 50s and early 60s.

Operation Star Fish took place in 62 and it literally destroyed the inner (lower) Van Allen belt and blew one hell of a hole in the ozone layer.

So you wonder why we have climate change and such an increase in skin cancer, both the Russians and the Americans should stand up and give us a full accounting.

Did you know that when Van Allen discovered the two belts of radiation around the earth they sent a rocket up to measure the radiation...it worked fine and the geiger counter responded and then suddenly went flat.

It wasn't a case of no radiation, but too much which overwhelmed the instruments and they shut down, so a second test was conducted with better instruments and they found that the radiation was so intense that it would require 6 feet of lead to protect an astronaut.

Of course all this is played down today, but the space station stays well below the Van Allen belt as do our satellites because too much radiation can distort the computer chips and cause all kinds of problems.

If the radiation even at the edges of the belts can damage equipment you can be very sure it will damage people as well, should they attempt to enter the belts.

Many say the Russians would have complained if they thought the Americans did not land men on the moon...well guess what, they did.

The question was....we have been watching the footage and noticed that the sand being kicked up by the astronauts is falling back at the exact same rate as it would on earth (32.2 feet per second per second) and as the moon has so little gravity should there not be a difference?

The reply; Yes, there should be a difference.......end of reply.

So, that kind of does it for me.......we have yet to land a man or a woman on the moon.

Now it is so much easier to understand why they are having such a time trying to figure out how to land a crew safely on the moon and safely return them to earth.

And this rubbish about advanced technology having been available during the 60s and 70s which allowed them to land men on the moon is just that...rubbish.

We, like the Russians, used robotics to collect lunar material and place instruments on the moon.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:20 pm 

You might want to see my post on 7/21 re: ATOMIC AMERICA.

But I must respectfully disagree with your theory that we didn't put men on the moon; I think the moonlanding was taped in advance, in case something went awry (which it did--there were UFOs there, waiting for us, and of course NASA didn't dare show that! Hence, they ran the pre-recorded film clip...).

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:01 pm 

Yes Tweaked, but there are other disturbing things which raise red flags.

They have deliberately fudged the scientific findings and presented a completely false perspective of the lunar condition.

You cannot have such blatant deception and still maintain integrity.

NASA not only has little or no integrity but no credibility to boot, not from where I stand.

We cannot invent excuses for what could have been or should have been.

There are many obstacles which require solutions before human activity on the moon can be considered to have any chance of success.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:39 pm 

I'm really not sure about the moon landing myself.

I watched the moon landing when I was 6.

All the video that I have watched, concerning the moon landing actually looks kind of fake.

But I am not an expert in this area, and I am not sure how far we have actually gone into space.

Sometimes you wonder what the government has up their sleeve.

Jeff

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:31 pm 

I have long suspected there is evidence of life on the Moon--but I also believe there is life on Mars, and an atmosphere on Mars that allows vegetation growth that progresses in the warmer months, and regresses in the colder months. I think NASA purposely uses a photoshop-type program to smudge and/or delete images out of the clear photos, to keep us sheeplings in the dark, truth-wise.

My good friend, Tom Van Flandern (now deceased) did a kick-butt lecture with ORIGINAL images from Mars--ones which hadn't been compromised. Here is a link to some of the info about him.

http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en-us&q=Tom+Van+Flandern&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

Also, here is one of his photos of what he truly believed were trees in the warmer months, growing on the surface of Mars.

Attachments:
Mars-image006Copy.jpg
Mars-image006Copy.jpg [ 64.53 KiB | Viewed 8447 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:06 am 

If there is any form of life on Mars there will be trees.

To understand why there would be trees if nothing else you have to realize that the design of a tree represents a dynamic universal structure.

Trees once understood are mind blowing representations of a system capable of not only utilizing the basic energy of universe but of modulating that energy in a controlled fashion.

Trees have a universal heritage, which we will eventually discover stretches from one end of the universe to the other and back again.

We will find there to be no shortage of trees, as any planet remotely capable of sustaining life will be populated by trees.

This hide and seek game that NASA plays is not helpful, as knowledge concerning the universe is not restricted to some elite club intent on restricting membership to those of a particular political persuassion.