UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:23 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: EarthSister
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:58 pm 

What is your opinion about a person named Nancy Malacaria who calls herself EarthSister? She maintains that she is in contact with 218 alien races that are visiting Earth. Me? I'm skeptical of course. She has a website http://www.theprojectatearth.com/ and you can see some drawings of these alleged aliens, but there is really no proof other than her word. She's been saying she's been in contact with these aliens for about twenty years now, but I don't believe any of it.

If you believe, tell me why... other than Just because. There must be more to these claims.

Post subject: Re: EarthSister
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:20 pm 

Having been contacted by at least 5 totally different Others during my lifetime, and having NO PROOF of them except my own word, I can tell you sincerely that unless you have a contact of your own, there is nothing which will just arbitrarily convince you that Others exist, and that some of us have been contacted by some of them for most of our lives.

If your children, your parents, your longest and best friend came to you and described a contact, you might be more willing to believe in the possibility that Others exist... but, again - without your very own personal experience, you'll never know with 100% certainty, that we are far from the only life in this Universe.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:14 am 

I believe there is life on other worlds, but I find it hard to believe that aliens are here, contacting the average person, either telling that person not to say anything, or not providing any proof that yes, they do exist. I guess that's just my nature. You could say I'd like to believe it, but I find it hard to believe. So where does that put me? On the fence?

Sometimes I wish these aliens would contact me. Maybe they could tell me about these dreams I'm having. They are alien dreams, but as far as I know, that's all they are to me right now. I don't think I've ever been contacted by aliens... at least I hope I haven't been.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:18 am 

Sometimes we are contacted during the dream state, because that's when we're in an altered state, and less skeptical. And sometimes dreams we believe to be dreams, are more than just dreams.

People often have set-up tape recorders, video cameras, etc. Once in a while (I've heard) they have been triggered, but the sounds have been static or unidentifiable, and often the video cameras are triggered, but the images are so distorted, nothing is recognizable. Contact often distorts time and space as we understand it, and has often turned off car engines and lights/radios, etc.

If your odd dreams are alien oriented, you might try something as simple as putting a note beside your bed that says, "Friendly aliens, welcome..." By designating friendly you are establishing a personal criteria parameter. I honestly don't know that this will work for you, but be sure you are willing to accept contact if it's offered. In other words, don't do this on a whim. If you are truly serious, and not under the influence of alcohol or drugs when you make the decision to offer to be contacted, also ask that you be allowed to remember the details. And then let us know if something happens.