UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:21 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:05 pm 

I think not. I would say that we as the human race are very dangerous creatures; we have the same behavior as viruses in many ways. If I would be an intelligent being from different world or dimension, I would be afraid as hell to be friend with human race representatives...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:03 pm 

Sadly, yes... We humans are the only part of the evolutionary chain without whom Earth could live longer and healthier. The fact that we are so much more than animals, but still behave like the most ferocious ones, is a sad legacy.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:29 am 

I agree. If I were an intelligent being from a distant star, and if I knew what human beings were like, I would think twice about going to Earth.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:07 am 

That's probably why my "Other Family" chooses their tweaks very carefully. They follow bloodlines, and they teach us when we're young, so that we can cope with whatever the human future deals out to us. I would never have been as strong as I am, had it not been for my unconventional education. And I hope they know how much I appreciate all the unorthodox value training I was given.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:27 pm 

if youre talking about aliens, there are no aliens so the question is moot.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:54 pm 

FokkinAssole wrote:
if youre talking about aliens, there are no aliens so the question is moot.

No aliens? :o

LOL......I really don't know what to say to that. It's a bit like someone shouting no trees or no buildings....no cars....no dogs, and especially no buses. Yes, saying such a bizarre thing really does catch a person off guard.

Alien is a relative term, we are aliens to folks from other parts of the universe. So if there is no aliens, then I am not actually typing this, because we all don't exist, if that's the logic. :lol:

One thing we all have in common is that we are all people of the universe, despite what we might look like and were we might come from, so aliens aren't actually as alien as many believe them to be, we are just as connected to a person on another planet we have never met, than we are to the many earthly strangers we pass by everyday without saying a single word.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:30 pm 

Caper, I don't think he's coming back. I sent him a warning about his negative viewpoints, and asked him to be more civil. He then sent a p.m. to me and called me a few ugly names, and I kindly suggested he might be happier at a different site where insults are appreciated...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:26 pm 

Yes, Tweaked, it's amazing isn't isn't it, how so many hardcore skeptics end up joining forums which really aren't suited to their beliefs.

Surely there is plenty of skeptical forums for them to go to? It's a mystery why they always end up at forums which are more on the side of believing and thinking in a positive light.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:35 pm 

I think such people are just "moles" or "trouble-makers" and enjoy doing it. When the Trolls crawl out from beneath the bridges to antagonize us, we have to know we must be doing something right... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:35 pm 

Tweaked wrote:
Sadly, yes... We humans are the only part of the evolutionary chain without whom Earth could live longer and healthier. The fact that we are so much more than animals, but still behave like the most ferocious ones, is a sad legacy.

I agree, Tweaked, many folks do behave like wild beasts.

But I do think we can learn a lot from the animals. The animals do no wrong, and any wrong that they do do is nearly always down to human meddling, abuse or experiments, etc.

Animals live simple, peaceful lives, and even put their difference aside in times of natural disaster and upheaval........which is more than I can say for most humans.