UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:14 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:46 pm 

Tweaked wrote:
I think such people are just "moles" or "trouble-makers" and enjoy doing it. When the Trolls crawl out from beneath the bridges to antagonize us, we have to know we must be doing something right... :mrgreen:

You are probably right, Tweaked.

I've seen stuff like this before on other forums, people who have made accounts so that they could deliberately offend, smear and set people against each other.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:46 pm 

FokkinAssole wrote:
if youre talking about aliens, there are no aliens so the question is moot.

If you attempt to simultaneously close your eyes, plug your ears and hold your nose I'm sure you'll need an extra arm, which would require some form of evolutionary adaptation to occur. So, if you continue to attempt that position long enough we'll see what develops if anything at all.

On the other hand you may be suffering from closed mind syndrome (CMS) which is quite unpleasant and requires years of intensive therapy to overcome.

And despite promising not to return...which is itself a symptom of CMS you might want to consider joining a support group or taking an anger management course in order to better understand your hostility toward alien visitation.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 8:19 pm 

People with such a skeptical attitude and closed minded way of thinking always make me wonder why would you be coming to a site like this? Just to antagonise people? o.k , its to dazzle us with superior intellect, really no harm intended. But why would you visit sites that you had no belief in?
I am no better or smarter than anyone else but I do respect others and their opinions and would never belittle someone because of their beliefs or opinions, we all have a right to express them even if they disagree but do it in a way thats respectful and not condescending.
My belief is they are here and have been for a long time.
fearless

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 9:16 pm 
Editor

miro wrote:
I think not. I would say that we as the human race are very dangerous creatures; we have the same behavior as viruses in many ways. If I would be an intelligent being from different world or dimension, I would be afraid as hell to be friend with human race representatives...

I'm pleased Tweaked got rid of the member with the special name and ways :D . That said, I think humans are extremely aggressive, opportunistic and intelligent. Sets us apart from viruses (they're evolutionary succesful dimwits!). However our niche is that of Apex Predator (locally, Earth surface) and nice, decent aliens in all likelyhood ended up on our plate, warming our stomach long ago!

Our feisty deceptive nature might have acted as selection pressure: the only aliens that do well in contact with Mankind are badasses, more so than we ourselves perhaps.

I hope we learn from our mistakes, Miro, and limit our own aggression. Perhaps there are good ETs to become friends with... (if we evolve morally)

orangekea